Hi, everyone.,我来为大家科普一下关于身体每个部位爱吃什么?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

身体每个部位爱吃什么(有身体部位的食物)

身体每个部位爱吃什么

Hi, everyone.

大家好。

I have a potato.

我有一个土豆。

This potato is a very special potato because it's kind of old, and. . .

这个土豆很特别,因为它很老了......

Oh, it's looking at me.

而且它正在看着我。

Hey, potato.

土豆,你好。

This potato I have, it's probably very delicious if I cook it, but it's very old because it has these things growing off of the potato.

我的这个土豆,如果我把它下锅了,可能会很好吃,但是它很老,因为这些从土豆上长出来的东西。

Do you know what these things are called in English?

你知道这些东西用英语怎么说吗?

They're called " eyes" .

他们把它叫做“眼睛”。

They can't actually see you.

它们其实是看不到你的。

Or can they?

也许能看到?

But in English we have many foods that we describe with parts of the body.

但在英语中,我们会来这样描述很多食物的某个部分。

I'm going to tell you a joke that you're not going to think is funny until after the lesson.

我要跟大家讲一个笑话,在讲完这节课之前你可能都不觉得好笑。

Okay?

行吧?

So the joke is: Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a vegetable farm?

笑话是:你为什么不能在菜园里说个秘密呢?

Okay?

好吗?

One more time.

再说一次。

Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a vegetable farm?

你为什么不能在菜园里说个秘密呢?

The answer is: Because potatoes have eyes, corn has ears, and beanstalk.

答案是:因为土豆有眼睛,玉米有耳朵和嘴。

Not funny?

不好笑吗?

It's funny.

很好笑的。

The reason is for this lesson.

答案就是这节课的内容。

So, today I'm going to tell you about: " Food That Has Body Parts" .

今天我要跟大家讲一下:“食物有身体的部位。”

Cool.

太酷了。

Stick with me, you'll get it.

跟上我,你就能明白了。

So this is the end to the joke, just to help you, the punchline: Potatoes have eyes, corn has ears, and beanstalk.

在这个笑话的结尾,你会有所收获,笑点:土豆有眼睛(豆芽),玉米有耳朵(穗)和嘴(茎)。

Beanstalk.

嘴(茎)。

So let's get with the corn bit.

从玉米开始吧。

When you buy a corn-they're uncountable-it comes in a wrapper, and we call this an " ear of corn" .

当你买一穗玉米的时候—个数是数不清的—它是用穗子纸包裹的,我们称之为“玉米穗”。

I don't know why we call it an ear of corn, that's just the name of it.

我不清楚为什么称其为耳朵,反正就是一个名字而已。

So in the joke: Potatoes have eyes, and ear is how we count the corn.

在笑话中:土豆有芽,玉米有穗,我们能数一数。

So we know that in English a lot of words are uncountable, but we can count how they're grown.

我们知道在英语中,许多单词都是不可数的,但我们能数出来它多大了。

So, for example, corn is uncountable, but we can count the ears of corn.

例如,玉米是不可数的,但我们能数清玉米穗。

We could have 10 ears of corn, but when we eat it we just call it corn and it's uncountable.

可能有10个穗,但我们吃的玉米是不可数的。

The same thing with lettuce and cabbage.

莴苣和卷心菜也是一样。

Lettuce and cabbage are uncountable, but what. . .

莴苣和卷心菜是不可数的,但......

The way that we count them is we call them a " head of lettuce" or a " head of cabbage" .

我们计算它们的方法是用“莴苣头”或“卷心菜头”。

You can see by my wonderful picture: a head of lettuce, so lettuce has a head; potatoes have eyes; and corn we count as an ear, the stalk.

你可以从我那张漂亮的照片上看到:一头莴苣,莴苣有头,土豆有芽;玉米有穗子和茎。

There's some crazy things going on in English.

在英语中正在发生一些疯狂的事情。

We have a kind of pasta that's very, very thin, and we call it " angel hair" .

我们有一种非常薄的意大利面,我们称之为“天使毛发”。

Oh, isn't that lovely?

是不是很可爱?

It's very, very thin.

它非常非常薄。

Thin, thin, thin spaghetti.

很薄很薄的意大利面。

We call: " angel hair pasta" .

我们管它叫:“天使头发面”。

There is a very popular sandwich, I don't like them, but they're popular: " open-face" , that sounds kind of gross.

有一种很受欢迎的三明治,我不喜欢吃的,但是很受欢迎:“露着馅的”,听起来有点恶心。

It's like my open-face sandwich.

就像我的露着馅的三明治一样。

An open-face sandwich just means that there's no bread on top.

露馅三明治只表示它上面没有面包。

So is it a sandwich?

还是三明治吗?

So you get two pieces of bread and you put all the ingredients on top, and you don't close it, so it's open-face sandwich.

你拿到两片面包,你把所有的原料都放在上面,你不会把它扣上,所以这是露馅三明治。

All Right, the next one, little. . .

好吧,下一个......

Little heart there for you, is an artichoke heart.

给你一个小心脏,是一颗朝鲜蓟的心。

So, an artichoke you might know, it's a vegetable-Supreme Court ruling, vegetable-it's green and kind of looks like a flower, but in English we call it an artichoke heart.

一颗朝鲜蓟,你可能知道它是一种蔬菜—由高级法院判定的,蔬菜—它是绿色的,看起来像一朵花,但在英语中我们称它为朝鲜蓟心。

It's very common in the Middle East and in the Mediterranean.

在中东和地中海地区很常见。

You guys probably eat a lot of artichokes.

你们可能吃过很多朝鲜蓟。

Do you call them hearts in your country, too?

在你们国家你也叫他们小心脏吗?

No.

不。

Just us.

只有我们这么叫。

Okay.

好啦。

The next one is this part of your arm.

下一个是你的胳膊这个部位。

Do you know what this part of your arm is called?

你知道胳膊的这个部位叫什么吗?

It's called an elbow.

这叫肘部。

So, there's a kind of macaroni, like a pasta, that is an " elbow macaroni" .

有一种通心粉,就像意大利面,就是“肘部通心粉”。

Interesting thing about Italian pasta is a lot of the pasta names are named after body parts, but it doesn't work in English.

意大利面食的有趣之处在于,很多面食的名字都是以身体部位命名的,但它在英语中不起作用。

Like, " orecchiette" is ear.

像,“猫耳朵面”是耳朵。

Right?

对吗?

Yes, am I right?

没错,我没说错吧?

So interesting that Italian people would name pasta after body parts.

太有趣了,意大利人会用身体部位来命名意大利面。

So, the elbow is a kind of macaroni.

肘是一种通心粉。

If you guys are living in Canada or America, we have something called Kraft Dinner, and that is an example of elbow macaroni.

如果你们住在加拿大或美国,我们有一种叫卡夫晚餐的东西,那是肘部通心粉的一个例子。

It looks. . .

看上去......

No, it doesn't even look like an elbow.

不,看上去根本不像肘部。

Elbow macaroni looks basically like a tube.

肘部通心粉看起来基本上就像一根管子。

Hmm.

嗯。

I get it.

我明白了。

It's a stretch.

有点牵强。

It's not that specific, but I get it.

没那么具体,但我明白了。

The next one, one of my favourites, and really funny, too, is " chicken fingers" .

下一个,我最喜欢的一个,也是非常有趣的一个,就是“鸡指”。

I think that if you've watched lessons before you know that I've told you that chickens don't have fingers; they have legs and feet.

如果你看过之前的课程的话,我曾经告诉过你,鸡没有手指;它们有腿和脚。

But we have a delicious food called chicken fingers.

但是我们有一种美味的食物叫鸡爪。

We also have " finger foods" .

我们还有“手指食品”。

It's like our fingers are hungry, and they're like: " Please give me something to eat. I'm dying, here." But finger foods are little snacks or appetizers that we simply eat with our fingers.

就像我们的手指饿了一样,它们在说:“请给我点吃的吧。我快饿死了”。但是鸡爪食品都是小零食或开胃菜,我们上手吃它就行。

And then we have " finger sandwiches" .

我们还有“手指三明治”。

Hmm.

嗯。

So it's not really a sandwich.

它其实不是三明治。

You're not actually eating a finger, Again, unfortunately.

不幸的是,你没能吃到一根手指。

Finger sandwiches are just one sandwich that's cut into slices.

手指三明治只是一个切成片的三明治。

So, you guys know a normal, regular, everyday sandwich kind of looks like this, and we cut it like this so it resembles fingers.

所以,你们要知道一个正常的、日常的三明治都是这样的,我们把它切成这样,就像手指一样。

Cool.

酷吧。

Hmm.

嗯。

Let's move on to a little bit more X-rated part of the finger foods, shall we?

让我们来看看更多的X-评级的爪类食物,好吗?

We have a kind of oranges that are called " navel oranges" .

我们有一种叫做“脐橙”的桔子。

Navel is the spot in your body, it's also called your-one of my favourite words-" bellybutton" .

肚脐是你身体里的污点,它也被称为你的—我最喜欢的词之一—“肚脐”。

Mm-hmm.

嗯嗯。

So, a navel is where the umbilical cord was attached when you were a child.

脐带是指当你还是个孩子的时候连在你身上的东西。

So we have navel oranges.

我们就有了脐橙。

If you look at the orange it looks like it has a bellybutton.

如果你看过这个桔子,它看起来像是有个肚脐一样。

Then we have " nuts" .

我们还有“睾丸”。

So, gentlemen, you guys have nuts; girls don't.

男士们,你们有睾丸;女孩子没有。

And we also have " meatballs" and " chocolate balls" .

还有“肉丸子”和“巧克力豆”。

So, in English, the word for " testicles" is " nuts" or " balls" , so we can say: " chocolate balls" or " meatballs" .

在英语中,“睾丸”一词是“坚果”或“球”,所以我们可以说:“巧克力球”或“肉丸”。

We also have a " wiener" or a " sausage" .

我们还有“香肠”或“腊肠”。

Wiener and sausage is slang for the men's penis.

香肠或腊肠是男士阴茎的俚语。

Mm-hmm.

嗯嗯。

So, if somebody says to you: " Do you like wieners? " Yeah, if someone says that to Ronnie, Ronnie laughs because that's wieners, you mean hotdogs.

如果某人对你说:“你喜欢香肠吗?”是的,如果有人这样对Ronnie说,Ronnie会笑,因为那是香肠,你是指热狗。

Right?

对吧?

And last one: " buns" .

最后一个:“屁屁”。

You might know this word as " ass" or " bum" , but " buns" are slang for our ass.

你可能知道这个词是“屁股”或者“屁屁”,但是“屁屁”是我们屁股的俚语。

And buns are kind of a cool, little thing here.

但在这屁屁(馒头)是个很酷的小东西。

If you get a hotdog or a hamburger, we don't call the bread just bread, we call it a bun.

如果你有热狗或者汉堡包,我们不管它叫面包,我们叫它馒头。

So we have a hotdog bun or we have a hamburger bun.

我们有热狗馒头或者汉堡包馒头。

This is a hamburger bun and this is. . .

这是一个汉堡包馒头,这是......

Hmm, I guess it really doesn't resemble our ass, but a hotdog bun, it's going to look like this and then we put the hotdog inside.

我想它真的不那么像我们的屁股,但是一个汉堡包馒头,看起来像这样,然后我们把热狗放进去。

Again, a bun.

再说一遍,馒头。

Yeah, my drawings are pretty. . .

我画的......

Pretty good, thank you.

很棒吧,谢谢。

Artists, yes.

没错,我是个艺术家。

If you guys would like some original art drawn by me, just contact www. engvid. com and give me some money, I'll draw you a personal picture of my buns.

如果你们想要我画的原创艺术,只要登录www.engvid.com,给我一些钱,我会给你画一张我“屁股”的画。

It'll be great.

会很棒的。

Poppy seed buns.

罂粟籽馒头。

I hope. . .

我希望......

I hope you've enjoyed eating some finger foods and some assorted body parts.

我希望你喜欢吃一些爪类食物和各种各样的身体部位。

The next time you're on lunch duty, tell me what they are in your country.

下次你吃午饭的时候,请告诉我在你的国家,他们都是什么。

Til later.

下次见。

Bye-bye.

再见。

And the last one: " beanstalk" .

最后一个:“豆茎”。

So if you guys look at this one, this is two words that we've put together.

如果你们看看这个,这是把两个单词加在一起了。

A " beanstalk" , a beanstalk is the plant that which beans grow out of.

“豆茎”,豆茎是生长在豆类植物上面的。

So if you're growing beans, they come up like this and they grow in little pods here.

如果你在种豆子,它们就会像这样,长在小豆荚里。

But the stick or the thing they grow off of is called a stalk.

但它们长出来的棍子叫做茎。

But if you say it really quickly or if you separate it, it sounds like " beans talk" .

如果你说得非常快,或者如果你把它分开,听起来就像“豆子在说话”。

So now the joke is funny.

现在发现这个笑话的笑点了吧。

Okay?

懂了吗?

Now you can tell your friends.

你可以讲给你的朋友们听了。

And they're not going to laugh, but: Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a vegetable farm?

他们不会笑的,但是:你为什么不能在菜园里说个秘密呢?

Because potatoes have eyes, corn has ears, and beanstalk.

因为土豆有眼睛,玉米有耳朵和嘴。

,