[pulsing music] - Hi, Vogue, I'm Kathryn Newton,,我来为大家科普一下关于曼秀雷敦洗护套装推荐?下面希望有你要的答案,我们一起来看看吧!

曼秀雷敦洗护套装推荐(明星护肤秘籍-蚁人)

曼秀雷敦洗护套装推荐

[pulsing music] - Hi, Vogue, I'm Kathryn Newton,

[脉动音乐] - 嗨,时尚,我是凯瑟琳牛顿,

and I'm gonna walk you through my skincare routine and do a classic Kathryn red lip for you.

我会带你完成我的护肤程序,并为你做一个经典的凯瑟琳红唇。

Let's go.

我们走吧。

[pulsing music] Today's, you know, it's a big day, so it requires a really big bun.

[脉动音乐] 今天,你知道,这是个大日子,所以需要一个大面包。

I'm a double cleanse kinda girl 'cause I don't really get it all off in one go,

我是一个双重清洁的女孩,因为我真的不能一下子把它全部洗掉,

so, I have two cleansers.

所以,我有两种清洁剂。

I've never done a makeup video like this,

我从来没有拍过这样的化妆视频,

but I really love watching TikTok, and I really like all the makeup videos.

但我真的很喜欢看TikTok,我真的很喜欢所有的化妆视频。

And so this is kind of making me wanna do one like ASMR.

所以这有点让我想做一个像 ASMR 这样的人。

Look at it.

看它。

It's coming off.

它正在关闭。

Cleanser number two.

清洁剂二号。

So, that didn't really get it all off.

所以,这并没有真正解决所有问题。

What I'm gonna use is this little water thing.

我要用的是这个小水东西。

My makeup artist Hinako introduced me to this.

我的化妆师 Hinako 向我介绍了这个。

Kind of plumping, toning, it gets rid of a little bit of redness,

有点丰盈,爽肤,它消除了一点点发红,

and I like to put it on before I do my makeup.

我喜欢在化妆前涂上它。

So whether someone's doing my makeup or I do it, I just leave this on 5 to 10 minutes.

因此,无论是有人替我化妆还是我替我化妆,我都只保留 5 到 10 分钟。

Oh, by the way, these nails, CVS.

哦,对了,这些钉子,CVS。

[package clattering] You can have them too.

[包裹咔嗒声]你也可以拥有它们。

I'm gonna do these eye patches.

我要做这些眼罩。

They have gold in them,

他们身上有金子,

[lid clatters] so they must be good.

[盖子咔嗒声]所以它们一定很好。

So, the thing about having fake nails is, you can't really do anything with them.

所以,假指甲的问题是,你真的不能用它们做任何事情。

[low jazzy music] Dior lip scrub.

[低爵士音乐] Dior 唇部磨砂膏。

Intraceuticals lip mask that my makeup artist always uses

我的化妆师经常使用的 Intraceuticals 唇膜

on me before - [package ripping] she does makeup.

在我之前 - [包装撕裂]她化妆。

And sometimes we'll just cut them and use them as eye masks too.

有时我们会把它们剪下来用作眼罩。

[jazzy music] Off.

[爵士乐] 关闭。

Wipe everything off.

擦掉所有东西。

[jazzy music and chiming] I can use this before my makeup or after.

[爵士音乐和钟声] 我可以在化妆前或化妆后使用它。

And I like to call it an attitude adjustment because it smells good and it puts you in a good mood.

我喜欢称它为态度调整,因为它闻起来很香,能让你心情愉快。

My moisturizer.

我的保湿霜。

I don't like using too much stuff on my face.

我不喜欢在脸上用太多东西。

The sunscreen is Clé de Peau.

防晒霜是Clé de Peau。

[jazzy music] Concealer stick in beige.

[爵士音乐] 米色遮瑕棒。

Best makeup advice I've received is "less is more," which is kind of hard because I love makeup.

我收到的最好的化妆建议是“少即是多”,这有点难,因为我喜欢化妆。

Concealer.

遮瑕膏。

It's a little more orange than the one I just put on my face.

它比我刚涂在脸上的那个更橙色。

So the orange is kind of like a color corrector to get rid of some of my purple undertones.

所以橙色有点像色彩校正器,可以去除我的一些紫色底色。

And then I go back in with my beige.

然后我带着我的米色回去。

So this is Koh Gen Do and I put it in a little travel case and I stole it from set.

所以这是 Koh Gen Do,我把它放在一个小旅行箱里,然后从片场偷来的。

That's the other great thing is, I finish a movie,

那是另一件很棒的事,我完成了一部电影,

and they just gave me all my foundation and everything.

他们只是给了我所有的基础和一切。

This set I stole it from "Ant-Man."

这套是我从《蚁人》里偷来的。

Prepping for this role was a lot of fun because I did work out a lot and I did get really,

为这个角色做准备很有趣,因为我确实锻炼了很多,而且我确实得到了,

really ripped and I like being in shape because this character was really demanding,

真的很撕裂,我喜欢保持身材,因为这个角色真的很苛刻,

physically.

物理上。

So I'm really glad that I had that in me and I was able to just give this character everything she deserved,

所以我真的很高兴我有这样的能力,我能够给这个角色她应得的一切,

which was a lot.

这是很多。

Tom Ford bronzer, which I love.

汤姆福特古铜色,我喜欢。

So one of my favorite things about bronzing is it totally changes my face and it depends on where I put it.

所以关于烫金我最喜欢的事情之一是它完全改变了我的脸,这取决于我把它放在哪里。

You put it on your cheek like that's on my cheekbone.

你把它放在你的脸颊上,就像它放在我的颧骨上一样。

I always thought you do it right here.

我一直以为你就在这里做。

My brows have always been big, my whole life always really dark.

我的眉毛一直很大,我的一生总是很黑。

People always try to trim them and I - one time I let them like I let them do like right here.

人们总是试图修剪它们,而我 - 有一次我让他们喜欢我让他们喜欢就在这里。

Never again.

再也不。

I think you just gotta rock what you got.

我认为你只需要摇滚你所拥有的。

And each character is different.

而且每个角色都不一样。

On "Ant-Man," they really tried to make my brows smaller which I think is so funny because my wig,

在《蚁人》中,他们真的试图让我的眉毛变小,我觉得这很有趣,因为我的假发,

yeah, you guys the wig just pulled my hair like this.

是的,你们假发就是这样拉我的头发。

So if you watch the movie this is how I look the whole time.

所以如果你看电影,这就是我一直以来的样子。

I can't move my eyebrows.

眉毛动弹不得。

It's really unfair.

这真的很不公平。

So now I've dipped this in this.

所以现在我把它浸入了这个。

I just did a movie called "Lisa Frankenstein" and that movie takes place in the 80's.

我刚刚拍了一部名为“丽莎弗兰肯斯坦”的电影,那部电影发生在 80 年代。

So my brows, the bigger the better.

所以我的眉毛,越大越好。

We added color to the brows, we filled them in.

我们给眉毛添加了颜色,我们填充了它们。

But in most films and in my real life,

但在大多数电影和我的现实生活中,

I don't really fill them in cuz there's just so much going on.

我并没有真正填写它们,因为发生了太多事情。

I've been really lucky to work with such legends.

我真的很幸运能和这样的传奇人物一起工作。

On "Big Little Lies" Shailene Woodley told me to follow my heart.

在“大小谎言”中,谢琳·伍德蕾 (Shailene Woodley) 告诉我要跟随自己的心。

She was like, "you're always gonna know in your heart which project you should do next."

她说,“你心里总会知道接下来应该做什么项目。”

And I think that's the best advice I ever got because when you're young,

我认为这是我得到的最好的建议,因为当你年轻的时候,

you feel like, you gotta do everything or you want to do everything.

你觉得,你必须做所有的事情,或者你想做所有的事情。

And I think I realized after she said that it's really true you gotta maintain who you are.

我想我是在她说你必须保持真实的自己之后才意识到的。

And Paul Rudd gave me the best advice though of all time which was don't hold back.

Paul Rudd 给了我最好的建议,那就是不要退缩。

Whatever opportunity you have, give it everything.

无论你有什么机会,都要全力以赴。

And I know on this movie, I really gave it everything I had and he really inspired me to do that.

我知道在这部电影中,我真的付出了我所拥有的一切,他真的激励我去做。

Laura Mercier.

劳拉·梅西尔。

Benefit Cosmetics.

福利化妆品。

I get my best makeup inspo from like,

我从像这样的人那里得到了我最好的化妆灵感,

from Vogue [laughs].

来自 Vogue [笑]。

From fashion magazines and models.

来自时尚杂志和模特。

And that's what I like to do.

这就是我喜欢做的。

Whenever I do a red carpet, if I'm lucky enough to wear a designer gown,

每当我走红地毯时,如果我有幸穿上设计师设计的礼服,

I will try to copy the runway, look from makeup to hair to nails,

我会尝试复制T台,从化妆到头发到指甲,

unless I decide to be this girl.

除非我决定成为这个女孩。

[flame fizzing] We set the tone with a candle.

[火焰嘶嘶]我们用蜡烛定下了基调。

We're enjoying this.

我们很享受这个。

[blows out forcefully] I'm enjoying this.

[强行爆发]我很享受这个。

This is Victoria Beckham.

这是维多利亚·贝克汉姆。

It's kind of white, almost nude.

它有点白,几乎是裸色的。

This is what I use on movies.

这就是我在电影中使用的。

It brightens your waterline.

它照亮你的水线。

And then what I do is I go under right here.

然后我要做的就是我就在这里。

Nobody has taught me to do this.

没有人教过我这样做。

I kind of do this on set.

我有点在现场做这个。

And yeah, I go in my trailer and fix my makeup after I leave the hair and and makeup trailer.

是的,在我离开头发和化妆拖车后,我会进入我的拖车并修复我的妆容。

Always have, always will.

永远拥有,永远都会。

Another white.

另一个白人。

I have a lot of Japanese products because I did a movie called "Pokémon Detective Pikachu" and I went to Japan and they have the best products.

我有很多日本产品,因为我拍了一部名为“神奇宝贝侦探皮卡丘”的电影,我去了日本,他们有最好的产品。

I always use brown eyeliner.

我总是使用棕色眼线笔。

I never use black.

我从不使用黑色。

And for me, I just like to go on the end, like that's it.

对我来说,我只是喜欢走到最后,就是这样。

I mean, does that even count?

我的意思是,这算不算?

So one end has the eyeliner [case snaps] and then this end.

所以一端有眼线笔 [case snaps],然后是这一端。

I didn't find out about this until like a week of using it that this side has a sparkly bit.

直到使用了大约一个星期,我才发现这一面有点闪闪发光。

Chapstick.

唇膏。

Dr. Dan's hydro - Cortibalm.

丹博士的氢化物——皮质香脂。

I have one of these in every pocket.

我每个口袋里都有一个。

Now I'm gonna curl my lashes.

现在我要卷睫毛了。

[piano music] This is Armani "Eyes to Kill" mascara.

[钢琴音乐] 这是阿玛尼“Eyes to Kill”睫毛膏。

It's like my favorite mascara.

这就像我最喜欢的睫毛膏。

It just gives a lot of length without being too clumpy.

它只是提供了很多长度而不会太结块。

[soft piano music] Mini Mason Pearson, he's perfect.

[柔和的钢琴音乐] Mini Mason Pearson,他是完美的。

Chanel lip liner number 174. Get it now.

香奈儿唇线笔编号 174。立即购买。

Can you tell I use it?

你能告诉我用它吗?

[jazzy music] And then I mix it with this blue-red which is number 178. I make it like a heart,

[爵士音乐] 然后我将它与编号为 178 的蓝红色混合。我把它做成一颗心,

like Cupid's bow.

就像丘比特的弓。

[piano music] This Chanel doesn't even have a number on it it's so old.

[钢琴音乐] 这个香奈儿连编号都没有,太旧了。

We're going out, I would definitely bring this in my bag.

我们要出去,我肯定会把这个放在我的包里。

[containers clattering] And my little, little one, because usually my bag is really, really small.

[容器碰撞声] 还有我的小宝贝,因为通常我的包真的非常小。

So my little lip liner that's almost gone is perfect for my little bag that fits nothing.

所以我几乎没了的小唇线笔非常适合我什么都装不下的小包。

I'll use this Laura Mercier brightening powder.

我会用这款 Laura Mercier 增白粉。

It's like the secret magic brightening powder.

就像秘密魔法增白粉一样。

And I will use it under my eyes.

我会在我的眼皮底下使用它。

I am gonna take a selfie and check.

我要自拍并检查一下。

Check my look.

检查我的样子。

Ooh, I might have to post this.

哦,我可能不得不发布这个。

So because I travel a lot I always have my little samples and this is Guerlain.

所以因为我经常旅行,所以我总是有我的小样品,这就是娇兰。

It smells so good.

它闻起来很香。

[sniffs] Oh wow.

[吸鼻子]哇哦。

I smell expensive.

我闻起来很贵。

Now for my hair, I always travel with my Kérastase oil

现在对于我的头发,我总是带着我的 Kérastase 油旅行

[bottle clatters] because I just think it smells amazing and it's really good for your ends.

[瓶子碰撞声] 因为我只是觉得它闻起来很香而且对你的目的真的很有好处。

[piano music] The last thing I will do is this Chanel it's like a highlighter.

[钢琴音乐] 我要做的最后一件事就是这个香奈儿,它就像一个荧光笔。

It's almost like a foundation but it's really, really, really light, see?

它几乎就像一个粉底,但它真的、真的、真的很轻,明白吗?

[low techno music] This dry shampoo's great for traveling and it's my favorite.

[低技术音乐] 这款干洗洗发水非常适合旅行,是我的最爱。

Use this spray again.

再次使用此喷雾。

Caffeine, mmm, ahh.

咖啡因,嗯,啊。

This is green tea.

这是绿茶。

I learned from Michelle Pfeiffer and Evangeline Lily because they both drink green tea.

我向 Michelle Pfeiffer 和 Evangeline Lily 学习,因为她们都喝绿茶。

This gum is also really great for when I'm working or doing press or something because it whitens your teeth.

这种口香糖也非常适合我工作或做新闻报道之类的事情,因为它可以美白牙齿。

[package crinkling] This was so much fun.

[包裹起皱]这太有趣了。

Thank you Vogue for getting ready with me.

感谢 Vogue 为我做好准备。

I had a lot of fun showing you that I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to makeup.

我很高兴向您展示我真的不知道在化妆方面我在做什么。

Here's my hairspray.

这是我的发胶。

[nozzle spraying] All right, I'm outta here.

[喷嘴喷射] 好吧,我离开这里。

[smacks lips]

[咂嘴]

[low musical outro]

[低音乐结尾]

,