怀念海边的家英语阅读理解(双语阅读Sweethome)(1)

怀念海边的家英语阅读理解(双语阅读Sweethome)(2)

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam

虽然我们也会沉迷于欢乐与奢靡中

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home

无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它

A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there

好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得圣洁

Which seek through the world, is never met with elsewhere

就是找遍全世界,也找不到像这样的地方

I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild

每当我漫步荒野凝视明月

And feel that my mother now thinks of her child

便想起母亲正惦念着她的孩子

As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door

当她从茅舍门口遥望明月时

Through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more

穿过冬忍树丛,浓郁树香再也不能安慰我的心灵

Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home!

家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

An exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain

对一个离乡背井的游子,再华丽的光辉,也是徒然闪烁

Oh, give me my lowly thatched cottage again

一栋矮檐茅舍

The birds singing gaily, that came at my call

一呼即来的鸟儿正在欢唱

Give me them, and the peace of mind, dearer than all!

赐给它们-还有心灵的平静,这些胜过一切!

There's no place like Home! There's no place like Home!

没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!

怀念海边的家英语阅读理解(双语阅读Sweethome)(3)

,