Double Seventh Festival
If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
只要你记得我,我不在意被其他人遗忘。
I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now, these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here.
我知道有一天,所有的这些都会成为往事。我们的容颜会定格成老照片。我们也会为人父母。但是现在,这些瞬间还未过去。它们正在发生,就在当下。
I hope one day you will know that someont is in love with you.
希望有那么一天,你会知道有一个人在爱着你。
No man is an island,entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; 没有人是一座孤岛, 在大海里独踞; 每个人都像一块小小的泥土, 连接成整个陆地。
I don't know how your story ended, but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late.
我不知道你的故事结局为何,但是如果你觉得那时是真爱的话,那现在还不算晚。
When we are speaking about love, it's never too late.
爱情从来不迟到。
And sometimes, you don't even notice until you wake up one morning and realize years have gone by.
有的时候,你甚至意识不到这一点。直到某天早晨醒来,惊觉年华已逝。
It's been there even in the darkest of times.
即使在低谷时,你也与我相伴。
Your love has brought glorious technicolor to my life.
与你的爱情,是我人生中最绚丽多姿的篇章。
Oh being good next in page
在生命的下一页岁月静好
It's the saddest part of my day, leaving you
我一天中最悲伤的时刻,就是离开你。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人朴实无华,有些人光芒万丈,有些人金玉在外而败絮其中。但是,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,当你遇到这个人以后,别人对你来说不过是浮云而已。
Rest with your dream in my dream.
请让你的梦栖息在我的梦里。
only you, ever green, ever sun, ever moon.
只有你,永远的绿,永远的太阳,永远的月亮。
Love should also be subtle, without enslaving the ones fallen into her arms.
爱情同样也应是淡淡的。如此,才不致沦为爱情的奴隶,为之所累;
Hearts have long been used to symbolise love, the centre of the emotions.
心形被用来代表爱情,这一所有感情的中心,已有很长的历史。
If you want to' just ask me and I'll take you along,
若你有意,我亦将携你翱翔。
Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art— 灿烂的星!我祈求像你那样坚定
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
我把我的梦铺在了你脚下;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
轻点,因为你踏着我的梦。
A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity.
这是一种跟万有引力一样真实的自然界的力量。
A couple seasons passed me by Since you made me feel so real That feeling I remember
四季在我身边轮换 自你给我留下如此真实的美好感觉 而这种感觉我仍记忆犹新
Surely love is a wonderful thing. It is more precious than emeralds, and dearer than fine opals.
爱情当然是奇妙的东西。它比绿宝石更宝贵,也比美丽的蛋白石更受人珍视。
It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.
那是一段充满着奇幻色彩的经历,我会永生铭记。
The course of true love never did run smooth. 通向真爱的路从无坦途。
,