离我远点好吗

1

back off “放过(某人),不去管(某人)”

英语解释为to stop telling someone what to do, or stop criticizing them, especially so they can deal with something themselves。

So it would really help our marriage if you just backed off for a while, okay?

所以如果您远离一段时间会对我们的婚姻很有帮助,好吗?

You know, Edie, could you just back off?

伊迪,离我远点好吗?《绝望的主妇》

离他远点英语咋说(离我远点好吗英语怎么说)(1)

2

back off单独使用时,表示“滚开,别烦我”

英语解释为go away, or stop bothering me。

Back off! Sheldon.

滚开!谢尔顿。

Back off! I told you I'm not going to the party.

别烦我,我说了我不去那个派对。

别烦我

(1) leave sb. alone “不打扰某人,不去烦某人”

英语解释为to stop annoying or interrupting someone。

(2) leave me alone “别烦我,别管我,让我一个人静静”

Leave me alone. I'm fine.

别管我,我没事。

I say we leave her alone. The more we push, the more she'll push back.

我觉得应该让她自己考虑,我们越是给她压力,她越是反抗。

,