适合学英语的原版(1),学英语就要无字幕,同步视频已发布,请移步视频界面或者点击《驯龙高手精华片段》

下边是87句台词,建议先看视频,反复看多遍听懂它,然后看台词,模仿,练习。不久,你将能流利说英语。

  1. 等等 你在干什么... Wait, what are you...?!
  2. 没事的 没事的 It's okay... it's okay.
  3. 你要去哪儿 Where are you going?
  4. 得加一些东西帮你跟龙固定在一起 You're gonna need something to help you hold on.
  5. 我们敲破山门 When we crack this mountain open,
  6. 所有龙就会蜂拥而出 all hell is gonna break loose.
  7. 好吧 幸好我带了备用的内裤 ... in my undies. Good thing I brought extras.
  8. 无论结果如何 今天要做个了断 No matter how this ends, it ends today.
  9. 结束了吗 Is that it?
  10. 我们胜利了 We've done it!
  11. 还没完 This isn't over!
  12. 列开阵势 齐心协力 Form your ranks. Pull together!
  13. 快撤 Get clear!
  14. 雷神啊 那是什么东西 Beards of thor,... ! what is that?
  15. 奥丁保佑啊 Odin, help us!
  16. 石弩准备 发射 Catapults! Fire!
  17. 回到船上去 -不 - Get to the ships! - No, nooo!
  18. 好吧 那艘起火了 -我真蠢 - Not that one... - I was a fool.
  19. 带着大家逃到岛的远端 Lead the men to the far side of the island.
  20. 高伯 你也一起走 Gobber, go with the men.
  21. 我要留下看着你 I think I'll stay, just in case you're
  22. 免得你做出什么疯狂的举动来 thinking of doing something crazy.
  23. 只要我引开那个东西 I can buy them a few minutes if I give
  24. 就能拖延一点时间 让他们撤离 that thing something to hunt for.
  25. 我可以时间翻倍 Then I can double that time.
  26. 来啊 -哦 不 这边 - Here! - Oh, no. Here!
  27. 跟我打 -不 跟我打 - Fight me! - No, me!
  28. 悍夫 暴芙 注意身后 Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs!
  29. 跟上 鱼脚丝 Move, Fishlegs!
  30. 看啊 我们骑着龙 全都骑着龙 Look at us! we're on dragons! We're on dragons! All of us!
  31. 你那顽固的维京木脑袋能想得到吗 Every bit the bull-headed stubborn viking you ever were.
  32. 鱼脚丝 上去攻击 -好 - Fishlegs, break it down! - Okay.
  33. 头尾的重甲是为了 Heavily armored skull and tail made for
  34. 猛击和废碎敌人 bashing and crushing. Steer clear of both.
  35. 小眼大鼻孔 说明它主要依靠听力和嗅觉 Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell.
  36. 好 鼻涕粗和鱼脚丝 留在它的盲点 Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in it's blind spot.
  37. 弄些噪音扰乱它 Make some noise. Keep it confused.
  38. 悍夫和暴芙 弄清它是否有发射次数的限制 Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit.
  39. 激怒它 Make it mad.
  40. 那是我的专长 -得了吧你 - That's my specialty! - Since when?
  41. 谁都知道我更会气人 Everyone knows I'm more irritating, see.
  42. 照我说的做 我尽快回来 Just do what I told you. I'll be back as soon as I can.
  43. 别担心 我们来掩护你 Don't worry! We got it covered!
  44. -傻瓜 -呆子 - Fool! - Butto!
  45. 再见 你个蠢怪兽 Bye, ya grendel!
  46. 呃 这个东西没有死角 Um, this thing doesn't have a blind spot!
  47. 那儿 There!
  48. 去帮他们吧 Go help the others!
  49. 好 坚持住 Okay, hold on. Hold on.
  50. 起作用了 -没错 起作用了 - It's working! - Yeah, its working!
  51. 我控制不了葛伦科龙了 I've lost power on the Gronckle!
  52. 鼻涕粗 别光傻看着 Snotlout, do something!
  53. 我很好 I'm okay!
  54. 好才怪 Less okay.
  55. 错不了 怎么了 伙计 I can't miss! Whats wrong, buddy?
  56. 眼睛里进东西了吗 You got something in your eye?
  57. 你真有海盗的范儿 Yeah, you're the viking!
  58. 爸爸 Dad?
  59. 好样的 伙计 You got it, bud!
  60. 小嗝嗝 Hiccup!
  61. 我很抱歉... I'm sorry...
  62. 对我所做的 一切 ... for... for everything.
  63. 是...我也是 Yeah... me too.
  64. 你其实不用去的 You don't have to go up there.
  65. 我们是维京人 冒险是我们的天性 We're vikings. It's an occupational hazard
  66. 儿子 我真为你骄傲 I'm proud to call you my son.
  67. 谢谢 爸爸 Thanks, dad.
  68. 他来了 He's up!
  69. 去把鼻涕粗救出来 Get Snotlout outta there!
  70. 这是我的活 -我先干的 - I'm on it! - I'm on it first!
  71. 喂 让我来骑 Hey, let me drive!
  72. 别推我 我要把你牙敲出来 - Don't push me! - I'll push your teeth out!
  73. 不敢相信 这居然有效 You know, I can't believe that worked.
  74. 夜煞 -趴下 - Night fury! - Get down!
  75. 接到她了吗 Did you get her?
  76. 去吧 Go!
  77. 这家伙有翅膀 好吧 看看它能不能飞 This thing has wings. Okay, lets see if it can use them!
  78. 你觉得那招有效吗 You think that did it?
  79. 它会飞 Well, he can fly.
  80. 好了 无牙 该消失了 上吧 伙计 Okay, Toothless, time to disappear! Come on, bud!
  81. 来吧 Here it comes!
  82. 小心 Watch out!
  83. 好了 时间到 看看是否有效 Okay, times up. Let's see if this works.
  84. 来吧 你就这点能耐吗 Come on! Is that the best you can do?
  85. 振作一点 我们真棒 再坚持一会儿 Stay with me, buddy. We're good. Just a little bit longer.
  86. 准备 无牙 就是现在 Hold, Toothless. Now!
  87. 不...不 No... no!

驯龙高手1的经典十句台词及翻译 盲看盲听原版驯龙高手10分钟(1)

,