春天到了,天气暖了。在一天中,小朋友们有更多的时间可以在户外玩了。滑梯、秋千、跷跷板、转椅等是中国几代人,也是世界各国人民童年的最爱。可喜的是,全民健身运动让我们的居民小区里也建起了游乐场,各大公园、购物中心都设有孩子们的游乐设施。这些游乐设施的英文怎么说,玩这些项目的动作又如何用英文表达?本文为你带来大而全的总结。
首先,我们给大家出个题,“在游乐场”的英文是?这是个多项选择题,在评论中公布答案和解释。
A. At the playground
B. On the playground
C. In the playground
1. Going / Sliding Down the Slide 滑滑梯
(1) Climb up the slide. Don’t worry / don’t be afraid, mommy is with you / (right) beside you.
爬上去。不要害怕。妈妈就在旁边呢。
(2) Don't lean over the edge, that is very dangerous. Hold on tight.
身子别往外探,危险。握紧了。
(3) (For slides with an enclosed ceiling / roof) Mind your head. You don’t want to bang / hit it and hurt yourself.
(适用于封闭式有顶的滑梯)小心头,别撞头,该疼了。
(4) Are you a brave child? Slide down now. Mommy will catch you at the bottom.
你是勇敢的孩子么?滑下来,妈妈在底下接着你呢。
(5) Don't climb up from the bottom. Remember to always use the ladder to climb up.
别反着爬滑梯。要从梯子爬上去。
(6) It is wrong and mean to not let others on the slide. You need to learn to compromise and share.
不让别人玩滑梯是不对不好的。你要学会谦让和分享。
(7) Remember that we don’t push and we take turns. You don’t want to accidentally push others off the slide.
记住不要推,要按顺序来。别不小心把别人挤下来了。
2. Playing on the Swing 荡秋千
(1) Do you want to play on the swing? Sit on the board and get comfortable.
你想玩秋千么?坐板儿上,找个舒服的位置。
(2) Hold on tight to the ropes / chains on each side of the swing. Remember to face forward.
握紧秋千两边的绳子/链子。记住头朝前。
(3) Do you want me to push you and have you swing very high? Are you sure? 要不要我推你一把荡的高高的?确定吗?
3. Playing on the Seesaw / Teeter-Totter 玩跷跷板
(1) You and your big brother can play on the seesaw / teeter-totter together. He will sit on the higher end and you can sit on the lower end.
你和哥哥一起玩跷跷板吧。他坐高的那头,你坐低的那头。
(2) Grip the handle tight. Don’t fidget left and right.
握紧扶手。不要左右动。
(3) Now try to push your feet hard against the ground so that you can go up high into the air.
现在试试脚使劲蹬一下地,这样你就升到空中啦。
4. Spinning on the Roundabout 玩转椅
(1) Mommy will spin the roundabout. Hold on tight.
妈妈转了啊。准备好啦。
(2) Let Mommy know if you feel dizzy. I will stop it and we will take a rest. 你要是觉得晕,告诉妈妈,我就把转椅停了,咱们可以歇会儿。
5. Climbing On the Climbing Frame / Monkey Bars / Rope Ladder
玩攀登架/云梯/绳梯
(1) Start slowly and be careful. For every step, remember to find firm footing.
慢慢地,要小心。注意每一步,别踩空了。
(2) You are not ready to go to the top yet. Mommy can’t reach you at the top.
你还不能爬到顶上去。你到顶上我就够不着你了。
(3) Your hands and feet need to work together in order to climb up.
你手脚要配合,就能上去了。
(4) Don’t hold on to Mommy’s hand. Hold on to the bar.
别扶着妈妈的手,扶杆。
(5) Do you think you can fit through the opening / gap?
你能从空里钻过去么?
6. Hanging on the Bar / Rings 吊单杠/吊环
(1) Do you want to try playing on the bar / rings? Let me give you a boost and you hang on tight to carry yourself.
想玩单杠/吊环么?妈妈把你抱起来你吊一个。
(2) Wow, your arms are so strong. Let’s see if you can keep this up for 10 seconds.
喔,你胳膊真有劲。让我看看你能不能坚持10秒。
7. Others 其他
“其他”这一部分仍未涉及的“其他”游乐场词汇欢迎在评论中向我们提问。
Playing in the Sandpit 玩沙土
Diving into the Ball Pool 跳进海洋球
Jumping on the Trampoline 玩蹦床
Playing in the Jumping / Bouncy Castle 充气城堡
parents_english 你和宝宝说英语
,