Lynette:Okay, now, move it.I’ve got ten bucks here for the kid who can carry the most stuff. Okay?

好的,快行动,快行动。我这有十块钱,用来奖励给搬走东西最多的孩子。

Lynette:Hey, Gaby, it’s Lynette.Got a little emergency.Is it okay if we use your backyard? great, great, and we take full responsibility for whatever the pony does.Hope you get this message soon.Oh!

加布,我是勒奈特,我这里有紧急情况。能不能借用一下你的后院,好的好的,要是小孩弄坏东西的话,我们全权负责,希望你能尽快收到留言。

Man:My only concern would be the neighborhood.We really need a quiet place for our retirement.

我唯一的顾虑是街坊邻居,我们很需要僻静之处安享晚年。

Edie:Oh, are you kidding.There’s no place in Fairview that’s more peaceful.

你在开玩笑吗?再也没有比美景镇更宁静的地方了。

Lynette:Where the hell's pony?Okay, kidse on, Come on!

小马哪去了?快点跑,孩子们,快点跑。

Edie: Let me show you the media room.

我带你们去视听室。

Lynette:Okay,go all in. And the ballons. Good, all right. All right.Ok. That's it. Everybody's in.

快进去,带上气球。好的,好的。终于搞定了,所有的人都进去了。

Tom:Where’s the cake?

蛋糕呢?

Lynette:Oh, crap!

糟糕。

Nora:Yoo Whoo!Anybody home?

有人在家吗?

Nora:Hello?

有人吗?

Lynette:Hey, Nora, wow.We weren’t expecting you until seven.

诺拉,我们以为你7点才来。

Nora:So where’s Kayla?

凯拉在哪?

Lynette:I thought I told you Tom took the kids to the movies.

我好像告诉过你汤姆带孩子们去看电影了。

Nora: (accusingly) You said ice cream.

你说的是去吃冰淇淋。

Lynette:Ah hun, after the movies.Movies then ice cream.An American tradition.So is something wrong?

看完电影后,看完电影然后吃冰淇淋,这是美国人的传统。有什么不对劲吗?

Nora:To be honest I thought that you were lying and having a party.

老实说,我以为你在骗我,在偷偷办派对。

Nora:I guess I was wrong.

看来我错了。

Lynette:Oh, apology accepted.You want me to walk you to your car?

我接受你的道歉。要我送你上车吗?

Little Boy:Where did everybody go?

大家去哪里了?

无线电报务员英文缩写(Gotalittle)(1)

,