正确的握手方式主要有交叉(商务场合要避免的错误握手方式)(1)

工作场合离不开社交握手,如何握手才能给对方留下好印象?3分钟盘点10种史上最糟糕的握手方式,记得避免哦~

If you're in business, you shake a lot of hands.

如果你是生意场上的人,会有很多次握手机会。

So what does your handshake say about you and the people you're doing business with.

所以,你的握手方式可以表明你是什么样子的人,以及你的生意伙伴是什么样子的人。

Find out as we count down the top 10 bad business handshakes.

我们倒数十种最不受欢迎的握手方式。

Here we go with number 10.

第十种。

The sweaty palmer.

湿哒哒的手掌。

A potential deal breaker you can't escape this nervous sweaty grip fast enough.

一个潜在生意伙伴,你不能回避这种湿哒哒的紧张且快速的握手。

Yes wipe that off.

擦干。

Number 9, the lobster claw.

第九种,龙虾钳式。

When this person shakes your hand, they pinch your hand between their thumb and fingers.

这类人和你握手时候,会用他们的大拇指和其他指头捏住你的手。

It's as if they are picking up a canapé.

就好像捏着一块小点心。

Definitely no good if you're allergic to shellfish.

如果你对海鲜过敏,相当不好。

At number 8, we've got the fist bump.

第八种,碰拳式。

Nothing says I'm business savvy like a fist bump.

没有比碰拳这种方式更能展示说自己是精明的生意人。

And exploding it, well that's just not suitable at all, ever.

然后做出爆炸的手式,非常不合适,从头到尾都不合适。

Number 7, the wrestler.

第七种,摔跤手式。

He flips his hand on top of yours to assert his dominance.

他把手置于你之上,显示他的统治地位。

Rumour has it, this is the guy who put the I in team.

有种说法,这类人会在团队里会比较自我为中心。

At number 6, it's the phantom.

第六种 虚晃式。

Wow, that was quick.

非常快速。

Let's slow it down to see what happened there.

让我们放慢来看看。

A ha, clearly she's got more important places to be and more important people to see.

说明她有更重要的地方要去,有更重要的人要见。

The lingerer drops in at number 5.

第五种,缠绵式。

There's shaking hands and then there's holding hands.

有握手阶段也有拉手阶段。

Obviously the lingerer has no idea which is which.

显而易见,这类人分不清阶段。

Awkward.

好尴尬。

Number 4, the decliner.

第四种,后退式。

Decliners are fastidious folk, they won't touch a door knob without sanitising it, let alone shake hands.

后退式的人比较挑剔,如果门把手不消毒都不会碰,更不要说握手。

Number 3, the tickler.

第三种,挠痒痒的人。

Everything appears normal enough, and then something feels a bit odd.

一切看似都正常,然后就有点奇怪。

It's their middle finger stroking the palm of your hand.

中指会给对方手掌挠痒痒。

In second place, it's the vice.

第二种,魔爪式。

Once you escape the crushing grip of the vice you can't help but feel sorry for him, he must feel terribly inadequate to shake hands like that.

一旦你逃脱恶魔的魔爪,你会同情他,他得感觉多不平等才会这样握手。

And here it is, the worst of the worst, the bottom of the barrel.

接下来,最糟糕没有之一,压箱底的。

The handshake only a mother could love.

这种握手方式只有妈妈会喜欢。

The dead fish.

死鱼式。

If handshakes say something about you, this one has to say, you're a limp wristed pushover who's easily battered into submission.

如果握手方式可以说明你的内心,这种方式表明,你是一个软弱的人,容易屈服。

Business. gov. au has the tools and templates to help plan, start and grow your business.

Business。gov。au 有可以帮助你规划,启动,推广事业的工具和模板。

So you don't get off to a shaky start.

这样你会有一个稳健的开始。

,