言之凿凿言之有理(恨之切切言之凿凿)(1)

你真讨厌!

恨之切切,言之凿凿

英语中表示"喜欢"和"爱"的表达方式有很多。同样,要表达"不喜欢","讨厌"或"恨"某个人或者某样东西的时候,我们能运用各种不同的单词和短语来表达。例如:

I don't like her. 我不喜欢她。

I dislike those who lie to me. 我讨厌对我撒谎的人。

I hate having my photos taken. 我讨厌拍照。

You are so disgusting. 你好恶心。

What a nuisance. 真讨厌!

He is sick. 他变态。

You make me sick. 你真让我恶心。

I'm not interested in him at all. OK? 我根本就对他不感冒,好吧?

I'm sick of you. 我讨厌你。

I'm tired of listening to you bullshitting. 我听你了你的废话。

I'm bored with her. 我烦透她了。

I can't bear to see you cry like a baby. 我不忍心看你哭得像个孩子。

I can't stand for her gossips. 我受不了她说长道短。

I will not take it any longer. 我再也无法忍受了。

I can't tolerate such long working hours. 我无法忍受这么长的工作时间。

I can't put up with your bad temper. 我受不了你的烂脾气。

I've had enough of you nagging all day. 我受够了你整天唠叨。

I'm fed up with waiting for you every time. 我受够了每次要等你。

但是,千万要注意,在不同的语境下有些表达在语义上发生了很大的改变。比如:

I hate to leave you, but I have to. 我舍不得离开你,但是我没有办法。

I hate to think what my life will be like without you. 我不敢想象没有你我的生活会怎样。

I hate to ask you this, but could you give me lift home? 我不好意思问你,但我能搭你的车回家吗?

I hate to tell you this, but he passed away in the COVID-19. 我真不想告诉你,但是他在这次疫情中去世了。

原创不易,著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。

,