Hello, Anna's just arrived at her desk to start the day at Tip Top Trading.,我来为大家科普一下关于职场学英语动画?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

职场学英语动画(BBC动画职场18写好邮件的必备用语)

职场学英语动画

Hello, Anna's just arrived at her desk to start the day at Tip Top Trading.

你们好,安娜早上刚刚到了Tip Top Trading的工位上。

Paul is walking towards her, eating a biscuit, he looks a bit bothered.

保罗吃着饼干走向她,他看起来有点烦心事。

Anna? -Yes, Paul.

安娜?-是的,保罗。

Come and have a biscuit in my office. Now Anna, about Mr Lime. -I didn't say yes!

来我的办公室吃点饼干。那么安娜,关于Lime先生。-我没有同意。

Pardon? Yes to what?

什么?同意什么?

Oh, nothing.

没事。

You sent him an email yesterday and copied me in. -Yes.

你昨天给他发了一封邮件并且抄送给了我。-是的。

Your email reads: boxes ok. pls c-d-u cfirm wnt 300 ta.

你在邮件上写:箱子,可以,请确认你要300个。

Yes: please could you confirm you want 300.

是的。请确认你要300个。

Right. Now that's not really the best way of writing an email to a client, is it?

是的,这并不是给客户写信的最好方式,不是吗?

Please could you re-send your message to Mr Lime, using actual words that make sense. -Okay.

请你用正规的用语再给Lime先生写封信。-好的。

Thank you. Now here. Have a chocolate crunchy! -Thanks. Morning Anna. -Hello.

谢谢,这里,来一块巧克力饼干。-谢谢。早上好,安娜。-你好。

Let me guess, Paul just spoke to you about your email?

让我猜猜,保罗刚跟你说了关于你写邮件的事。

How do you know?

你怎么知道?

You copied me in remember, I just read it – or tried to.

你抄送给我了,记得吗,我刚读了或者说试着读懂了。

But what's the problem? Other people write like that!

但有什么问题吗?其他人都这么写!

No, maybe some people write text messages like that in an SMS message on their phones, but that is completely the wrong style for an email to a client.

不是的,也许有些人用手机发短信时会这样,但写邮件给客户就完全是另一回事了。

Okay Anna, let's stop listening to Tom, he's a waste of space.

好的,安娜,别听汤姆的,他太没用了。

These are the kinds of phrases you need in a business-related email.

这些是你写商务相关的邮件要用到的表达。

Dear Mr Lime. . . I hope you are well.

亲爱的Lime先生,我希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding. . .

我写信是为了……

Please could you confirm. . .

请确认……

Yours sincerely, or Best wishes.

祝好。

Thank you! I'll rewrite my message.

谢谢。我会重新写信的。

There! I'd better get it checked before I send.

好了!我最好在发送前找人检查一遍。

Denise?

丹尼斯?

Yes. . . the other problem with Stephanie is that her legs are just too long. . .

是的,Stephanie的另一个毛病是她的腿太长了……

Oh, she's on the phone. . . . yes, like trees. . .

她在打电话。是的,像树一样……

I'll have to ask Tom. Tom?

我去问问汤姆,汤姆?

Could you read this through before I send it?

在我发送之前能帮我看一遍吗?

Hang on, Anna, let me just finish this sentence. It's really important.

稍等,安娜,让我写完这句话,这很重要。

Right. I'm ready, let's have a look. Okay.

好的。我准备好了,让我们看看。好的。

Dear Mr Lime, I hope you are well.

亲爱的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding your request for luxury boxes for the Imperial Lemon Delivery.

我给你写信是关于你对皇家柠檬配送礼包的请求。

We will indeed be able to supply them.

我们可以为你提供。

Please could you confirm that you want 300. Best wishes, Anna.

请确认你是否要300个。祝好,安娜。

Well? -It's good, it's much better. Send it.

怎么样?-很好,好多了,发吧。

Hopefully Mr Lime will think your last message was just someone sitting on your keyboard by mistake. -Thanks.

但愿Lime先生会以为有人误坐在了你的键盘上发送了上一封邮件。-谢了。

You're not. . . -What?

你不会……-什么?

Nothing. It's none of my business. -What?

没事,不关我事。-怎么了?

You're not ever going to go to lunch with Mr Lime are you? I mean, in a non-business way. . .

你绝不会和Lime先生吃午饭吧?我是说在公事之外……

No of course not!

不,当然不会!

I mean I don't care… it's just. . . important to. . . stay professional. Anna Yes.

我是说我不关心,但保持专业性很重要。-当然。

Hmmm. . . . well, I had a feeling Anna's email was going to cause problems.

我早预感到安娜的邮件会有问题。

But at least she won't make a mistake like that again.

但至少她不会再犯这种错误了。

Here's a reminder of the phrases she used in her new, improved email.

这些是她在改写邮件时用到的表达。

Dear Mr Lime. . . I hope you are well.

亲爱的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding. . .

我写信是为了……

Please could you confirm. . . Best wishes.

请确认……祝好。

Until next time, bye!

下次见,拜!

,