听绘本请点击下方音频

边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(1)

"Wheeeeeeeeeee!"The Little princess LOVED getting dirty.

“吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁!”小公主喜欢脏兮兮的。

"Wash your hands before you eat that,"said the Queen.

“吃东西之前先洗手,”皇后说。

"Why?"said the little Princess.

“为什么呀?”小公主问道。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(2)

"Because you've been playing outside,"said the Queen.

“因为你一直在外面玩”皇后回答说。

"Wash your hands,"said the Cook.

“去洗手,”厨师说道。

"Why?"said the little Princess.

“为什么?”小公主又问道。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(3)

"Because you've been playing with Scruff.And dry them properly."

“因为你刚一直在和Scruff玩(Scruff是小狗的名字)。来擦干手。”

"Wash your hands,"said the King.

“洗手,”国王说。

"Why?I've washed them TWICE,"said the Little Princess.

“为什么?我已经洗了两次啦,”小公主说。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(4)

"And you must wash them again because you've just been on your potty."

“你必须再洗一遍,因为你刚刚上了厕所。”

"Wash your hands,"said the Maid.

“洗手,”女佣说道。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(5)

"I washed them after playing outside.I washed them after playing with the dog.

“我在外面玩耍了之后洗过了。玩狗后我洗了。

I washed them after going on my potty.I washed them after sneezing..."

去过厕所之后我洗了。打喷嚏之后我洗了。。。”

"...WHY?"said the Little Princess.

“为什么?”小公主问道。

"Because of germs and nasties,"said the Maid.

“因为有细菌和脏东西,”女佣回答说。

"What are germs and nasties?"said the Little Princess.

“什么是细菌和脏东西?”小公主问。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(6)

"They're HORRIBLE!"said the Maid.

“他们是很可怕的!”女佣说道。

"They live in the dirties...

“他们生活在肮脏的环境里。。。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(7)

...and on the animals...

...在动物的身上...

...and in the sneezes.

...在喷嚏里。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(8)

Then they can get into your food,and then into your tummy...

然后它们会进入你的食物中,再到你的肚子里面去...

...and then they make you ill."

...再然后呢它们会使你生病。”

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(9)

"what do germs and nasties look like?"said the Little Princess.

“那么细菌和脏东西长得像什么呢?”小公主问道。

"Worse than crocodiles,"said the Maid.

“比鳄鱼还要可怕,”女佣说。

"I've got no crocodiles on MY hands."

“我的手上可没有鳄鱼啊。”

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(10)

"Germs and nasties are smaller than crocodiles,"said the Maid.

“细菌和脏东西都比鳄鱼要小很多,”女巫说。

"They are too small to see."

“它们小到几乎看不见。”

"I'd better wash my hands again,"said the Little Princess.

“那我再把手洗一遍比较好,”小公主说。

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(11)

"Do I have to wash my hands after washing my hands?"

“我需要洗手之后再洗手?”

"Don't be silly,"said the Maid."Eat your cake."

“别傻了,”女佣说。“吃你的蛋糕吧。”

有声儿童绘本英文(英文有声绘本WashYourHands洗洗你的手)(12)

"Have you washed YOUR hands?"

“你洗过手了吗?”

,