Lynette: "It's a gimlet. You'll love it."

这酒叫螺丝起子,你会爱上它的。

Nina: "What exactly is your plan here? To get me all liquored up so I'd buy the revised pitch?"

你到底打什么主意,想把我灌醉了让我同意你的修订方案?

Lynette: "Don't be ridiculous. Could we get a trough of these, please?"

别逗了,可以给我们再来一槽这种酒吗?

Nina: "I can't remember the last time I was in a bar. Must have been the last time I had a boyfriend, which was-oh god, I'm a nun."

我都不记得上次泡酒吧是什么时候了,一定是我最后一次交男朋友时,那是,喔天啊我简直是个修女

Lynette: "So why don't you go out and get in the game?"

那你干嘛不找一个呢?

Nina: "Believe it or not, when it comes to meeting men, I am shy."

信不信由你,当和异性相处时,我很害羞。

Lynette: "Well, I'm not. So, uh, what about that guy over there? He's been checking you out since we walked in."

我倒是不会,那么那边那个男的怎么样?打从我们进来他就一直瞄着你看

Nina: "He's cute."

他不错啊。

Lynette: "So, go over there."

那就过去啊。

Nina: "No."

不要。

Lynette: "Oh, for god's sakes."

拜托,看在上帝的份上

Nina: "Where are you going? Lynette. Sit!"

你去哪里,勒奈特,快回来坐下。

Lynette: "Hey, Stretch. See my friend over there? She thinks you're cute."

你好啊,高个儿,看到我坐在那边的朋友了吗?她认为你很帅。

Lynette: "Why don't you buy her a drink?"

为何不请她喝一杯?

Nina: "Hey, everyone. Hi. Oh, it's a beautiful morning, isn't it?"

嘿,大家早上好。今天早晨天气真好,是吧。

Nina: "Thank you, sweetie. Oh, hey, Lynette. I read the new vodka proposal. Oh, you guys hit it out of the park!"

谢谢你,甜心。你好,勒奈特,我看到伏加特的新企划书了。你们做得太棒了

Lynette: "Wow."

Nina: "I like that color."

我喜欢那颜色。

Lynette: "Thanks. Hey, Nina."

谢谢你,对了,妮娜

Nina: "Yeah?"

什么事?

Mary Alice Voiceover:"And although it had come about in a unexpected manner..."

虽然事情的结果出人意料,

Lynette: "Are those the same clothes you were wearing last night in the bar?"

这套是你昨晚在酒吧里穿的那套衣服吗?

Nina: "Yep!"

没错。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"...Nina's tension had finally been released, the old-fashioned way!"

妮娜紧张的情绪终于被释放了。

绝望的主妇中英文字幕观看(Youguyshit)(1)

勒奈特:这酒叫螺丝锥,你会爱上它的。 妮娜:你到底打什么主意,想把我灌醉了让我同意你的修订方案? 勒奈特:别逗了,可以给我们再来一槽这种酒吗? 妮娜:我都不记得上次泡酒吧是什么时候了,一定是我最后一次交男朋友时,那是,喔天啊我简直是个修女。 勒奈特:那你干嘛不找一个呢? 妮娜:信不信由你,当和异性相处时,我很害羞。 勒奈特:我倒是不会,那么那边那个男的怎么样?打从我们进来他就一直瞄着你看。 妮娜:他不错啊。 勒奈特:那就过去啊。 妮娜:不要。 勒奈特:拜托,看在上帝的份上 妮娜:你去哪里,勒奈特,快回来坐下。 勒奈特:你好啊,高个儿,看到我坐在那边的朋友了吗?她认为你很帅。 勒奈特:为何不请她喝一杯? 妮娜:嘿,大家早上好。今天早晨天气真好,是吧。 妮娜:谢谢你,甜心。你好,勒奈特,我看到伏加特的新企划书了。你们做得太棒了。 妮娜:我喜欢那颜色。 勒奈特:谢谢你,对了,妮娜 妮娜:什么事? 玛丽.艾莉丝:虽然事情的结果出人意料, 勒奈特:这套是你昨晚在酒吧里穿的那套衣服吗? 妮娜:没错。 玛丽.艾莉丝:妮娜紧张的情绪终于被释放了。

,