Hi, I'm Rich. Welcome to Oxford Online English!,接下来我们就来聊聊关于网上购物词汇英语表达?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!

网上购物词汇英语表达(网购英语必备Talkingabout)

网上购物词汇英语表达

Hi, I'm Rich. Welcome to Oxford Online English!

大家好,我是瑞奇。欢迎来到牛津大学在线英语课程!

In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about online shopping.

在本节课中,你将学习如何谈论在线购物。

What was the last thing you bought online?

你最近在网上买了什么东西?

What are the best online shopping websites, in your opinion?

你认为最好的在线购物网站是什么?

Have you ever had a really good — or bad — experience when shopping online?

你在网上购物时有过非常好的或不好的体验吗?

You'll learn some useful language to talk about these topics and answer these questions in this lesson.

在本节课中,你将学习一些有用的语言来讨论这些主题并对此进行回答。

One more thing: do you want to watch this video with subtitles?

还有一件事:你想看带字幕的视频吗?

You can!

可以的!

Turn them on now by clicking the 'CC' icon; on a phone, find the subtitles by tapping the settings button on your screen.

点击“CC”图标就可以打开;在手机上点击屏幕上的设置按钮即可打开字幕。

Now, let's start your lesson.

现在,让我们开始课程吧。

Hey — nice shirt!

嘿——衬衫很漂亮!

Thanks!

谢谢!

Is it new?

新买的吗?

Yes, I bought it last week on Asos.

是的,我上周在 Asos 上买的。

I've heard of Asos, but I've never actually ordered anything from there.

我听说过 Asos,但我没从上面买过任何东西。

Would you recommend it?

你推荐吗?

Yes, I think it's great.

是的,我觉得很棒。

I use it at least once a month.

我每月至少使用一次。

They have a huge range of clothes and the prices are very reasonable.

他们有各种各样的衣服,而且价格非常合理。

Some people say their customer service is a nightmare, but I've never had any trouble.

有些人说他们的客户服务很差,但我从来没有遇到过什么问题。

Where do you shop for clothes if you don't use Asos?

如果你不使用 Asos 的话,会在哪里买衣服呢?

Well, I used to shop at Next, which is a shop I've always liked.

嗯,我之前是在 Next 买,这家商店我一直很喜欢。

Their clothes have always been quite expensive, but over the last year or two the quality has been going downhill.

他们的衣服一直挺贵的,但在过去一两年里质量一直在走下坡路。

So recently I started shopping at Zara.

所以最近我开始在 Zara 买衣服。

I think the clothes are much better value for money.

我认为这些衣服都很物有所值。

OK, so you would recommend Zara as a good place to shop?

好的,那你推荐去 Zara 买衣服吗?

Yes. So far, so good.

是的。到现在为止还挺好的。

I only started using their website two months ago, mind you… Here's a question: do you know which prepositions to use when you talk about online shopping?

不过要提醒你一下,我两个月前才开始使用他们的网站……这里有一个问题:当你谈论在线购物时,你知道要使用哪些介词吗?

When we talk about physical shops, we use 'at' — so you can say, for example, 'I bought it at Walmart'.

如果我们谈论实体店的话,会使用“at”——例如,你可以说“我在沃尔玛买的”。

When we talk about online shops, we usually use 'on' — so you can say 'I bought it on Amazon'.

当我们谈论在线商店时,通常会使用“on”——所以你可以说“我在亚马逊上买的”。

This is because we talk about being on a website.

这是因为我们谈论的是在网站上。

We also say, 'I bought it online' or 'I bought it on the internet'.

我们也会说,“我在网上买的”。

We often hear students making mistakes with these phrases, so be careful!

我们经常听到学生用这些短语的时候会犯错,所以要小心哦!

In the dialogue, you heard some vocabulary to talk about online shopping.

在对话中,你听到了一些谈论在线购物的词汇。

Look at some phrases you heard.

看看你听到的一些短语。

What do these phrases mean?

这些短语是什么意思?

Could you explain the meanings in English?

你能用英文解释一下意思吗?

Try it now!

现在就试试吧!

Pause the video.

暂停视频。

Imagine you're an English teacher, and you need to explain what these phrases mean in English.

假设你是一名英语老师,你需要用英语解释这些短语的含义。

What would you say?

你打算说什么?

Pause the video and say your definitions aloud.

暂停视频并大声说出你的定义。

How was it?

怎么样?

Could you do it?

你能完成吗?

'A huge range' means that they have many different products.

“范围很广”意思是他们有许多不同的产品。

For clothes, this would mean that they offer many different items, different styles, colours, and so on.

对于衣服来说,这意味着他们会提供很多不同的种类、不同的款式、颜色等等。

'Reasonable' means 'fair'.

“Reasonable”是“合理的”的意思。

If the prices are reasonable, they're not too high.

如果价格合理的话,那就不会太高。

It doesn't mean that the website is cheap, but if you use the word 'reasonable', you probably mean that something is good value for money.

这并不意味着这个网站很便宜,但如果你使用“价格合理”这个词,你可能表示的是某个东西物有所值。

A nightmare is, literally, a bad dream, but you can use it to describe something terrible.

从字面上看,nightmare 是噩梦的意思,但你可以用它来描述可怕的事情。

Finally, if something goes downhill, it gets worse.

最后,如果某件事情走下坡路的话,意思是情况变得更糟。

'The quality has been going downhill' means that the quality of their products has been getting worse and worse.

“质量一直在走下坡路”意味着他们的产品质量越来越差。

There are other useful words and phrases in the dialogue.

对话中还有其他非常有用的单词和短语。

We recommend listening to each dialogue several times and noting down any phrases you think are useful or interesting.

我们建议你多听几遍每个对话,并记下你认为有用或有趣的短语。

Next, you heard how to talk about shopping websites you use for buying clothes.

接下来,你听到了如何谈论购买衣服的购物网站。

Look at some questions.

来看一些问题吧。

Think about how you could answer these.

想想如何回答这些问题。

When you answer the questions, try to include some details.

回答问题时,请尝试包含一些详细信息。

For example, when you answer question one, don't just say, 'I like shopping on Amazon'.

例如,当你回答第一个问题时,不要只说“我喜欢在亚马逊上购物”。

Instead, you could say, 'I love buying clothes online.

相反,你可以说:“我喜欢在网上买衣服。

My favourite website is Asos because the prices are very reasonable, and their customer service is excellent.' You could also say, 'I usually buy clothes online two or three times a month.

我最喜欢的网站是 Asos,因为它价格非常合理,而且他们的客户服务也很棒。”你也可以说:“我通常一个月在网上买两三件衣服。

I would recommend staying away from Frox because the quality of the clothes has gone downhill recently.' OK? Pause the video and try to answer the questions now.

我建议远离 Frox,因为最近衣服的质量下降了。”可以吗?暂停视频,尝试立即回答问题吧。

Could you do it?

你能做到吗?

If not, go back and listen to the dialogue again.

如果不能的话,请返回并再听一遍对话吧。

Ready to move on?

准备好继续了吗?

Let's look at your next topic.

让我们看看下一个话题。

In this dialogue, you will hear us comparing two websites — Amazon and AliExpress.

在对话中,你将听到我们比较两个网站——亚马逊和速卖通。

Have you ever used these websites?

你用过这些网站吗?

If you have, how do they compare?

如果用过的话,它们相比而言怎么样呢?

Think about your answers before you listen.

在听之前想一想你的答案。

So, what about things like electrical goods?

那么,电器之类的东西呢?

Which website would you use if you wanted to buy, say, a battery for your mobile phone?

如果你想为手机购买电池,你会使用哪个网站?

Until recently I would have said Amazon is better without a doubt, but a while ago a friend of mine introduced me to a website called AliExpress.

直到最近我都会毫无疑问地说亚马逊更好,但不久前,我的一个朋友向我介绍了一个名字叫速卖通的网站。

AliExpress?

速卖通?

I've never heard of that.

我从来没有听说过。

How does it compare to Amazon?

它与亚马逊相比怎么样?

I think the main reason people use it is because it's cheaper than Amazon, but I've also found that they often have products that you can't get hold of on other websites.

我觉得人们使用它的主要原因是因为它比亚马逊便宜,但我也发现他们经常有你在其他网站上买不到的产品。

OK, that's interesting.

好的,很有意思。

What's their customer service like?

他们的客户服务怎么样?

Well, it's true that you'll see lots of complaints about it if you read the online reviews — but I've only had to send something back once, and they sent a replacement straight away.

如果你阅读一下在线评论的话,确实会看到很多差评——但我只需要寄回东西,他们就立即给我换了。

Right. Well, that sounds pretty reasonable.

好的。听起来很合理。

Yes, I thought it was fair enough.

是的,我也觉得挺合理的。

The only thing I would say about AliExpress is that their delivery times are not the best.

关于速卖通的话,我唯一要说的是他们的配送时间不是很理想。

You wouldn't want to order something from them if you were in a hurry!

如果你赶时间的话,那就不要从他们那里买东西!

Can you see the estimated delivery times when you place the order?

你在下订单时能看到预计的配送时间吗?

Yes, you know what to expect — you just have to be patient!

是的,你知道是什么时候配送——只需要耐心等待!

The last thing I bought from AliExpress, which wasn't available on Amazon by the way, was a part for a printer.

我从速卖通购买的最后一件东西是打印机的零件,亚马逊上没有。

They said it would take over a month to arrive, but in fact it arrived safe and sound after only a week!

他们说需要一个多月才能到达,但实际上仅仅一周后它就平安无事地到达我家了!

So you were a satisfied customer!

所以你挺满意的!

How did you get on?

你听得怎么样?

Did you agree with our comparison?

你同意我们的比较吗?

Let's have a look at some of the language we used.

来看看我们使用的一些语言。

Look at these sentences.

看看这些句子。

Which words are missing?

缺少哪些词呢?

You heard them in the dialogue — try to remember.

你在对话中听到了——尝试回忆一下。

OK? Let's check.

好了吗?让我们检查一下。

You can use 'without a doubt' to emphasise the point you're making — you could also say 'definitely'.

你可以使用“毫无疑问”来强调你的观点——你也可以说“绝对”。

'Get hold of something' ' means to find something that you need.

“抓住一些东西”意思是找到你需要的东西。

If you say 'Replacement parts are hard to get hold of', you mean that it's difficult to find a shop or website which sells them.

如果你说“更换零件很难买到”,你的意思是很难找到销售它们的商店或网站。

If someone asks you, 'What is their customer service like?', they are not asking you if you like it or not.

如果有人问你“他们的客户服务怎么样?”,他们并不是在问问你喜不喜欢。

'What is it like?' means 'tell me about it' or 'describe it to me'.

“它怎么样?”的意思是“给我描述一下它”。

If you're talking about customer service, or shopping, you're probably asking whether the other person recommends it or not.

如果你在谈论客户服务或购物的话,你可能会问其他人是否推荐它。

It's like asking: 'Is the customer service good or bad?' It's not exactly the same, but it's similar.

比如说问:“客户服务怎么样?”并不完全相同,但很相似。

Finally, if you say that something is not the best, you're saying that it's not so bad, but it could be better.

最后,如果你说某个东西不是最好的,你的意思是说它不是那么糟糕,但它可以更好。

As before, there is more language in the dialogue which you might find useful!

和以前一样,对话中的其他语言你也可能会觉得有用!

We won't give you every single word and phrase we use.

我们不会向你讲解使用的每一个单词和短语。

You should also do your own work to get the most from these dialogues.

你应该发挥自主性,从这些对话中获得最大的益处。

Now, let's see if you can talk about this topic.

现在,让我们看看你是否可以谈论这个话题。

Try to provide a detailed answer, perhaps using some of the vocabulary you saw before.

尝试提供详细的答案,或许使用你之前看到的一些词汇。

For the first question, you could say 'When I need to buy electronic products, I usually use a website called Banggood.

对于第一个问题来说,你可以说:“当我需要购买电子产品时,我通常会使用一个名为 Banggood 的网站。

They don't have as many of the top brands as Amazon, but the prices are great, and they often have products that you can't get hold of anywhere else.' For the second question, you could say: 'The last time I bought something on Banggood was about three weeks ago.

他们没有亚马逊那么多的顶级品牌,但价格很合适,而且他们的产品通常在其他任何地方都买不到。”对于第二个问题而言,你可以说:“上一次我在 Banggood 上买东西是大概三周前。

I couldn't find the product on any other website, and it arrived safe and sound after only two weeks.

我在任何其他网站上都找不到这个产品,仅两周后它就安全无恙地到达了。

I was a very satisfied customer.' Of course, there are many possible answers!

作为一个客户,我很满意。”当然,还有很多可能的答案!

Now it's your turn.

现在轮到你了。

Pause the video and try to answer the questions now.

暂停视频并尝试回答问题。

How did you get on?

你做得怎么样?

Were you able to express your ideas?

你能表达你的想法吗?

Next, you'll see how to talk about good online shopping experiences.

接下来,你将了解如何谈论比较好的在线购物体验。

This time, you'll see some key phrases before you hear the dialogue.

这一次,你会在听到对话之前看到一些关键短语。

What are the missing words?

那些词漏掉了呢?

Try to find them as you listen.

在听的时候尝试找到它们。

Pause if you need more time to read.

如果你需要更多时间阅读的话,请暂停视频。

Ready?

准备好了吗?

Here's the dialogue.

对话来了。

Do you find that there are some websites you use more since you've been living outside the UK?

你有没有发现自从你居住在英国以外的地方后,使用某些网站的频率更多了?

Yeah — absolutely.

是的——就是这样。

One of my favourites is a website called Moonpig where you can buy greetings cards — like birthday cards and Christmas cards — and have them delivered to people in the UK.

我最喜欢的网站之一是一个叫做 Moonpig 的网站,你可以在网站上购买贺卡(如生日贺卡和圣诞贺卡)并将它们送到住在英国的人那里。

British people often send greetings cards to friends and family on their birthdays, or at Christmas, and this can be more difficult to organise if you're living overseas.

英国人经常在朋友和家人的生日或圣诞节给他们送贺卡,如果你住在海外的话,这可能会很难做到。

Right. I guess in some countries birthday cards or Christmas cards are hard to find.

对。我觉得在某些国家很难找到生日贺卡或圣诞贺卡。

Yes, that's true, and even if you can get hold of them, it's hard to gauge how long they will take to arrive in the UK.

是的,就是这样,即使你能买到,也很难估计它们到达英国需要多长时间。

So, some years ago I got into the habit of ordering cards on Moonpig.

所以几年前我养成了在 Moonpig 上订购卡片的习惯。

The website is really intuitive, so it's easy to find what you need.

网站非常直观,可以很容易找到你需要的东西。

That's always a plus.

这总是一个加分项。

It sounds good — how does it work?

听起来不错——网站怎么用呢?

First you choose your card, then you can personalise it with a photo if you want to — or just write your own a message.

首先选择你的卡片,然后可以根据需要使用照片对其进行个性化设置 —— 或者只是编写一下自己的信息。

After that you just confirm the address that you want it sent to.

之后只需确认你希望将其寄送的地址。

Sounds like a good service.

听起来是个不错的服务。

I gave up on trying to send birthday cards; now I just send people text messages, but I've always felt it's a little lazy.

我放弃了寄生日贺卡的尝试;现在我只会给别人发短信,但我总觉得这有点懒。

It's nice to get a real card in the mail, you know?

在邮筒里面拿到一张真正的卡片总是很好的,对吧?

Yep — I'm with you.

是的——我同意。

It's a good service.

这是一项很好的服务。

The cards are posted in the UK, so they only take a day or two to arrive.

这些卡片在英国邮寄的话只需一两天即可到达。

It's straightforward to use once you get the hang of it, reasonably-priced and they haven't let me down yet!

一旦你掌握了它的窍门,使用起来很简单,价格合理,这个网站至今还没有让我失望!

Could you find the missing words?

你能找到遗漏的单词吗?

Let's check.

让我们检查一下。

Do you know what these mean?

你知道这些是什么意思吗?

'Intuitive' means easy to understand.

“直观的”意思是易于理解。

If a website is intuitive, you can find what you need and do what you want without difficulties, and without having to think about it too much.

如果一个网站很直观,那就可以毫无困难地找到你需要的内容,做你想做的事情,无需过多考虑。

A 'plus' is a conversational way to say 'advantage' or 'benefit'.

“Plus”是“优势”或“好处”的一种更加对话性的表达方式。

If you 'get the hang of something', you learn how to do something — or you learn how to use something.

如果你“掌握了某事的窍门”,就是学会了如何做某件事情。

You can say, for example, 'It's easy when you get the hang of it.' If someone 'lets you down', they disappoint you by not doing what they said they were going to do.

例如,你可以说:“掌握了窍门就很容易了。”如果有人“让你失望”,那是因为他们没有按自己所说的去做而让你不开心了。

If a website is very reliable, you can say, for example 'They never let me down'.

如果一个网站非常可靠,你可以说:“他们从不让我失望”。

What about you?

那你呢?

Are you usually a satisfied customer when you shop online?

当你在线购物时,你通常会感到满意吗?

Tell us about a positive experience.

告诉我们一个开心的经历吧。

Pause the video now and try to make a few sentences.

暂停视频,尝试说上几句话。

For example, you could say, 'Most of the time I enjoy shopping online.

例如,你可以说:”大多数时候我都喜欢网上购物。

I often order birthday presents online.

我经常在网上订购生日礼物。

Although it's very convenient, it makes me a bit nervous because obviously they need to arrive on the right day.

虽然很方便,但这让我有点紧张,因为礼物需要在正确的日子到达。

So far, so good.

到现在为止还挺好。

They haven't let me down yet!

他们还没有让我失望!

Last year, I ordered a bunch of flowers for my Mum and I was worried that they might get damaged.

去年我为我妈妈订购了一束鲜花,我担心可能会损坏。

I was very pleased when she told me that they had arrived safe and sound — and on the 8th of November!' Done? Great!

当她告诉我鲜花平安抵达时,我感到非常高兴——而且是在 11 月 8 日!”完成了吗?太棒了!

Let's look at our last point.

让我们来看看最后一点。

Speaking of being let down, I've just had a really strange experience shopping online.

说到失望,我在网上购物有一次非常奇怪的经历。

Really? What happened?

真的吗?发生了什么?

Well, I have an old laptop that I bought overseas a long time ago.

嗯,我有一台很久以前在国外购买的旧笔记本电脑。

Last year, I needed to buy a replacement battery — and I couldn't find one anywhere.

去年我需要购买更换电池——但我在任何地方都找不到。

No one seemed to stock the exact type I needed.

我需要的类型都没货。

Yes — I think the manufacturers do that on purpose.

是的——我认为制造商是故意这样做的。

They just want you to buy a new computer.

他们就是想让你买一台新电脑。

Right. Well, I persevered and eventually I found a company which had the battery — but they said that it would take two months to deliver it.

对的。好吧,但我还是坚持了,最终我找到了一家有我需要的电池的公司——但他们说需要两个月才能配送。

I didn't have any alternatives, so I went for it.

我没有任何选择,所以我选择了它。

OK, and what happened?

好的,发生了什么?

Well, first of all the ordering process was really tricky.

首先订购过程真的很复杂。

The website was so clunky — it looked like it was made in the 1990s and hadn't been updated since.

这个网站非常难用,看起来像是上世纪九十年代制作的,此后一直没有更新。

I hate it when that happens.

我很讨厌这种情况。

It's so annoying!

太烦人了!

Yup, but I was determined!

是的,但我已经下定决心了!

So then, I spent about six weeks tracking my battery as it made its way around the world.

然后,我花了大约六周的时间跟踪我的电池,因为它在世界各地转运。

It showed that arrived in the country, but then it disappeared off the radar completely.

它显示到达了英国,但随后完全从雷达上消失了。

I contacted the company and they had no idea what had happened, and they sent me a refund.

我联系了公司,他们不知道发生了什么,说是要给我退款。

OK, well that's something, at least.

好吧,至少还可以退款。

I was ready to just call it quits, but then, last week, I received a package from the same website.

正当我准备放弃的时候,上周我收到了来自这个网站的包裹。

Don't tell me… Your battery finally arrived?

别告诉我……你的电池终于到货了?

Well, not exactly…

嗯,不完全是......

The package contained a battery, but it was for a phone, not for a laptop.

包裹里有一个电池,但它是手机电池,而不是笔记本电脑电池。

But, it had my name and address, and so on.

但是,上面有我的姓名和地址等信息。

That's kind of weird, isn't it?

这有点奇怪,对吧?

Did they mix up your order with someone else's?

他们是不是把你的订单与其他人的订单混淆了?

Who knows?

谁知道呢?

Anyhow, I gave up on them.

不管怎么说,我放弃了。

It's too much hassle.

太麻烦了。

Here are some sentences from the dialogue.

以下是对话中的一些句子。

Can you fill the gaps?

你能填补空白处吗?

Could you remember?

你还记得住吗?

Let's check.

让我们检查一下。

What do these highlighted words mean?

这些标红的词是什么意思?

Do you know, or can you guess from the context?

你知道吗,或者你能从上下文中猜到吗?

Pause and think about it if you need more time.

如果你需要更多时间的话,请暂停并思考一下。

'Stock' as a verb means to have something for sale.

“Stock”作为动词的意思是有东西出售。

You can use it in the verb phrase 'have something in stock'.

你可以在动词短语“有货”中使用它。

If a shop has something in stock, it's available and you can buy it.

如果商店有货的话,你就可以购买。

If something is out of stock, it's not available right now.

如果某件商品缺货,那目前就买不到。

'Clunky' means that something is badly designed and difficult to use.

“难用的”意味着某些东西设计糟糕且难以使用。

If you website is made on a budget, it'll probably be clunky.

如果你的网站制作预算很紧,它可能会很难用。

It's mostly used to talk about technology which is not well-designed or which is out-of-date.

这个词主要用于谈论设计不佳或过时的技术。

'Call it quits' means that you've been trying to do something for a while, but now you're giving up and you're not going to try any more.

“放弃”的意思是你一直在尝试做某事,但现在你放弃了,你不会再尝试了。

After a long, frustrating customer service experience, you might decide to just call it quits and go home!

在经历了漫长而令人沮丧的客户服务体验之后,你可能会决定放弃转投回家!

Finally, 'hassle' is a useful word to talk about bad customer service.

最后,“麻烦”是用来谈论糟糕的客户服务的非常有用的词。

Something which is a hassle is both difficult and annoying.

麻烦的事情既困难又烦人。

If you describe something as a hassle, you're suggesting that it doesn't need to be this difficult.

如果你描述某个东西很麻烦的话,意思是本不需要这么困难。

For example, if a website makes you fill out loads of forms to get a refund or cancel your subscription, you can describe that as a hassle — they're making it more difficult than it needs to be.

例如,如果某个网站让你填写很多表格才能获得退款或取消订阅的话,你可以描述它很麻烦——他们把事情搞的比实际需要的更困难。

Now, it's your turn.

现在轮到你了。

Have you ever had a bad experience with shopping online?

你在网上购物时有过糟糕的经历吗?

Tell us what happened.

告诉我们发生了什么。

When you're ready, pause the video and say your answer out loud.

准备好了的话,暂停视频并大声说出你的答案吧。

Or, write your answer down and share your experience with other students in the comments!

或者可以把你的答案卸下来,并在评论中与其他学生分享你的经历!

That's it for this lesson.

这就是本节课的内容。

Thanks for watching!

感谢收看!

See you next time!

下次课见!

,