Judge: "You may be seated. Good to see you back on your feet, Mr. Bradley. Whenever you're ready."

请坐。很高兴看到你身体康复了,布莱德利先生。可以开始了吗?

David: "Thank you, Your Honor. The defense moves to dismiss this case immediately on the grounds that the defendant..."

谢谢,法官大人,被告方要求当庭撤案因为被告......

Judge: "Are you all right, Mr. Bradley?"

你没事吧,布莱德利先生?

David: "I'm sorry, Your Honor. I just can't. I just can't."

抱歉,法官大人,我做不到。没办法。

Judge: "Mr. Bradley, do you need a recess?"

布莱德利先生,需要休庭吗?

Carlos: "What the hell's going on?"

到底怎么回事?

Gabrielle: "David, where are you going?"

大卫,你要去哪?

David: "I'm sorry. I quit."

抱歉,我不干了。

Gabrielle: "You can't just quit in the middle of a hearing."

你不能在听证会进行中就不干了。

David: "I'd love to get your idiot husband out of jail, but I just can't do it. I'm sorry. "

我很希望把你的白痴老公从牢房里弄出来,但不我能这么做,不好意思。

Gabrielle: "Yeah. Why not?"

为什么不能?

David: "Because I'm in love with you."

因为我爱上你了。

Gabrielle: "What?"

什么?

David: "The other day in the hospital, I started to feel something. I don't know. Maybe it was there all along. But when I look into your eyes, I know you feel it, too. We belong together."

在医院那天,我发现自己对你有感觉,或许只是我不知道,可能一直都有。当我们对视的时候,我 知道你也有同样的感觉。我们应当在一起的。

Gabrielle: "Okay, yeah, David, if you don't get back in there right now, I will go get a gun and shoot you myself."

如果你不立刻回庭上去,我会拿枪亲手毙了你。

David: "I can't. I'm sorry."

我做不到,对不起。

地道口语表达美剧(看美剧学口语Webelong)(1)

法官:请坐。很高兴看到你身体康复了,布莱德利先生。可以开始了吗? 大卫:谢谢,法官大人,被告方要求当庭撤案因为被告...... 法官:你没事吧,布莱德利先生? 大卫:抱歉,法官大人,我做不到。没办法。 法官:布莱德利先生,需要休庭吗? 卡洛斯:这到底怎么回事? 加布丽尔:大卫,你要去哪? 大卫:抱歉,我不干了。 加布丽尔:你不能在听证会进行中就不干了。 大卫:我很希望把你的白痴老公从牢房里弄出来,但不我能这么做,不好意思。 加布丽尔:为什么不能? 大卫:因为我爱上你了。 加布丽尔:什么? 大卫:在医院那天,我发现自己对你有感觉,或许只是我不知道,可能一直都有。当我们对视的时候,我 知道你也有同样的感觉。我们应当在一起的。 加布丽尔:如果你不立刻回庭上去,我会拿枪亲手毙了你。 大卫:我做不到,对不起。

,