i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(1)

想念一个人是一种怎么样的体验?也许,像呼吸如影随形;也许像伤风感冒,猝不及防。有关想念那些英语表达,小e和大家一起学一学吧!

Missing you!

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(2)

think of

I have been terribly thinking of you since our last meet.

自上次见面后,我一直在疯狂地想着你。

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(3)

yearn much toward

“yearn”基本意思是“渴望”,衍伸为思念某人

I yearns much toward my friends.

我好想念我的好朋友。

heart ache for someone

Her heart ached for her husband.

她心里一直惦记着她的丈夫。

languish for

“languish”基本意思是“憔悴”,衍伸为“因思念而哀愁”

The mother languished for the sight of her daughter.

母亲苦苦地渴望见到自己的女儿。

sigh for

“sigh”基本意思是“叹息”,指无意识地陷入强烈的渴望、思念等情绪

The old man sighed for the good old days.

老人非常想念过去的美好日子。

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(4)

pine for

“pine”的原意是“消瘦、憔悴”,引申为“渴望、想念”

She sat in the house day after day, pining for her lover.

她一连几天坐在屋里,思念着自己的爱人。

long for

思念 ;渴望见到某人

He is longing for his family all the time.

他每时每刻都在思念着亲人。

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(5)

linger on the thought of someone

"linger "有“逗留、徘徊”的意思,引申为思绪徘徊,思念他人

He lingered on the thought of his loved ones.

他缠绵地思念着心爱的人儿。

be anxious/concern/solicitous about

基本意思都是“担心、担忧”,引申为“挂念”

I am very concern about her.

我非常挂念她。

I‘ll be fine. Not to be anxious about me.

我会好好的,不必挂念我。

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(6)

cherish the memory of someone

字面意思是“珍惜有某人的记忆”,引申为“缅怀、怀念”

He is dearly cherishing the memory of his dead grandma.

他深切想念过世的奶奶。

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(7)

I send my mito the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window

我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,

但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,

伴你好梦

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(8)

没事你就玩个小游戏呀~

i dont want to miss you anymore(其实我想你)(9)

,