《新概念英语》(New Concept English)作为享誉全球的最为经典地道的英语教材,以其严密的体系性、严谨的科学性、精湛的实用性、浓郁的趣味性深受英语学习者的青睐,对于初学者而言,在英语学习过程中,要多说多听,下面是新概念英语第一册71课的听力练习,听力对话和单词5遍版,每天10分钟,睡前醒后,磨磨耳朵,轻松练听力。

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(1)

Lesson 71: He's awful! 他讨厌透了!

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(2)

Listen to the tape then answer this question. How did Pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?

听录音,然后回答问题。波琳在9点接电话时是如何说的?

JANE:简

PAULINE: 波琳

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(3)

JANE: What's Ron Marston like,Pauline?波琳,朗·马顿是怎样一个人?

PAULINE: He's awful!He telephoned me four times Yesterday, and three times the day before yesterday.他讨厌透了!他昨天给我打了4次电话,前天打了3次。

PAULINE: He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon.My boss answered the telephone.他昨天上午和下午把电话打到了我的办公室,是我的老板接的。

JANE: What did your boss say to him?你老板是怎么对他说的?

PAULINE: He said, "Pauline is typing letters. She can't speak to you now!"他说:“波琳正在打信,她现在不能同你讲话!”

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(4)

PAULINE: Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening. He telephoned again.But I didn't answer the phone!后来,我昨晚6点钟回到家里。他又打来电话,但我没接。

JANE: Did he telephone again last night?他昨夜里又打电话了吗?

PAULINE: Yes, he did.He telephoned at nine o'clock.是的,打了。他在9点钟又打电话。

JANE: What did you say to him?你对他怎么说的?

PAULINE: I said, 'This is Pauline's mother. Please don't telephone my daughter again!'我说:“我是波琳的母亲。请不要再给我女儿打电话了!”

JANE: Did he telephone again?他又打了没有?

PAULINE: No, he didn't!没有!

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(5)

新概念英语第一册71课朗读录音(新概念英语第一册71课)(6)

New Word and expressions 生词和短语

awful adj. 让人讨厌的,坏的

He's awful!他讨厌透了!

The weather was awful.天气太糟糕了。

His handwriting is awful;I can't read it.他的书写太糟糕了,我读不了。

telephone v. & n. 打电话;电话

He telephone me four times yesterday,and three times the day before yesterday.他昨天给我打了4次电话,前天打了3次。

Someone telephoned you just now.刚才有人给你打电话了。

Has Lily telephoned yet?莉莉打电话来了吗?

time n. 次(数)

I must have called you ten times.我肯定给你打了有十次电话了。

answer v. 接(电话)

But I didn't answer the phone!我没有接电话!

No one answered the phone in a great hurry.没有人来开门。

He answered the phone in a great hurry.他急急忙忙地去接电话。

last adj. 最后的,前一次的

Did he telephone again last night?你昨晚又打电话了吗?

Did you watch the game on TV last night?他昨天晚上看比赛了吗?

I havn't seen Tom since last year.我从去年起就没有见过汤姆了。

phone n. 电话(=telephone)

There are many phones for you taday.今天有很多电话找你。

She is speaking on the phone now.她现在正在打电话。

again adv. 又一次地

Can you say that again?你能再说一次吗?

I never saw him again.我再也没有见过他了。

say (said/sed/) v. 说

What did your boss say to him?你老板是怎么对他说的?

He left without saying goodbye.他没说再见就离开了。

What he says is true.他的话是真的。

,