1 | I'm not depressed. | 我一点也不郁闷。 |
2 | I'm not going to let that happen. | 我决不允许你这种事情发生。 |
3 | She said she had feelings for Damon. | 她告诉我她对Damon有感情。 |
4 | I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain. | 我会让她摆脱那些不靠谱的想法。 |
5 | Please don't tell me that you're still working with Klaus. | 别告诉我你还在和Klaus一起共事。 |
6 | I'm your best friend, and I would never pick sides. | 我是你的闺蜜,我不会选站边。 |
7 | I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense. | 我不能否认总从我被转化后,对Damon的感觉愈演愈烈。 |
8 | I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean. | 我要搞明白这些感觉到底意味着什么。 |
9 | You're not having a psychotic break. | 你根本不是精神分裂了。 |
10 | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我永远都不会伤害你。 |
11 | Maybe you think you're more persuasive than you are. | 也许你认为你比实际更有说服力。 |
12 | I haven't been on a date in a while. It feels good so far. | 我好久都没和女孩第二次约会了。目前为止,感觉很不错。 |
13 | I am not getting back at him。 | 我没有在报复他。 |
14 | Actually, though, I'm not here to discuss business. | 其实我今天不是来谈生意上的事情。 |
15 | You know what I've been through, I told you I couldn't be hurt again. | 我知道我的痛苦经历,我也告诉过你我不能再受伤害了。 |
16 | I guess I wasn't ready to face reality. | 我猜想我还没有做好面对现实的准备。 |
17 | When her father killed her fiance, she changed into something dark and twisted. | 她父亲杀了她未婚夫的时候,她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了。 |
18 | This is the actual moment that it happens. | 这就是此刻要发生的事情。 |
19 | It's hard to believe that he's right there. | 我不敢相信他就在那里。 |
20 | Ladies and gentlemen, you're now prisoners on the Pakistani Navy. | 女士们先生们,你们现在已被巴勒斯坦海军俘虏了。 |
21 | I ask that you do not make any sudden movements, and do exactly as I say. | 我要求你们不要有任何冒然的举措, 而是要按照我的吩咐去做。 |
22 | I don't have the power to stop him, only you do. | 我无权去让他停止这一切,只有你可以。 |
23 | Amy's taking me to a memorial service, It's for one of her colleagues who is of Asian descent. | Amy要带我去参加一个葬礼,是她一个有亚洲血统的同事丧礼。 |
24 | I made a commitment in wring to comfort you in times like this. | 我曾经用白纸黑字承诺过,要在这种情况下照顾你。 |
25 | I just want you to get better as soon as possible. | 我只是想你尽快好起来。 |
26 | What's your bath thermometer? I don't have a bath thermometer. | 你的水温计在哪?我木有水温计。 |
27 | Amy, Would you be strong enough to bathe yourself? | Amy,你有力气洗澡吗? |
28 | Are you prepared to receive your punishment? | 你准备好接受惩罚了吗? |
29 | Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song? | 你们有人会觉得蝙蝠侠主题曲很闹心吗? |
30 | Amy, I brought you some drugs we were working on in the lab. | Amy,我给你带了点我们实验室正在研发的药物。 |
31 | Now, you don't want to cut too deep into its guts, or the blood will just squirt all over your face. | 千万不要把内脏切得太深,不然血会溅得你满脸都是。 |
32 | If you don't want to look foolish doing something, you should practice. | 如果你不想在做某事时看起来笨手笨脚,你就应该多多练习。 |
33 | safe is good when it comes to the judges. | 面对评委,保守点比较好。 |
34 | We've already agreed that the red one's a little bit too showy. | 我们一致认为红色太艳丽了。 |
35 | How did you convince the pastor to kill all those people. | 你怎么说服牧师杀害那些人的。 |
36 | I just want to thank the judges for seeing past the fact that I'm a raging bicth. | 我想感谢评委,没计较我那狂暴的性格。 |
37 | Wow. Caroline, thank you for making this very difficult time so much easier. | 真谢谢你,Caroline. 你真让我这段困哪时期变得轻松多了。 |
38 | So there's not single moment in your whole life that you wanted to be human. | 那么这辈子你就从来没有想过要做回人类吗。 |
39 | I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow. | 我想知道明天该几点来接你。 |
40 | I can't stay at home anymore. | 我不能再住在家里了。 |
41 | .Tell me that Jeremy hasn't been with you this entire time. | 告诉我Jeremy不是跟你在一起的。 |
42 | the thought of you two together really makes me want to barf. | 一想到你俩在一起,就让我感到恶心。 |
43 | I must admit I can't help but feel a little a twinge of envy. | 我不得不承认我心里实在是有点小嫉妒。 |
44 | Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?(04:09) | Leonard,你同不同意人择原理? |
45 | Let's use tonight to get to know each other a little better. | 不如今晚就让我们加深对彼此的了解吧。 |
46 | I was actually just about to close up. | 我正准备打烊。 |
47 | You're my first customer today. | 你是我今天第一个顾客。 |
48 | There's a loophole in the relationship agreement. | 我们的恋爱协议有个漏洞。 |
49 | It's been a long time since I've been on a date. | 我很久没约会了。 |
50 | I worked my ass off today. This is exactly what I needed, | 我今天累死了。这正是我所需要的。 |
新概念、剑桥英语,雅思、托福干货,留学规划等 关注:烤鸭学堂
,