Betty: "How many times am I gonna have to ask you to fix this step? Matthew, you didn't answer me?

我跟你说过多少次把楼梯修理一下,马修,你怎么不回答我。

Matthew: "Did you leave the door open?"

你把门打开的吗?

Betty: "How'd you do?"

你那边情况怎么样

Matthew: "Not good. People are gonna start coming home from work soon."

不太好,邻居们马上就要下班回来了。

Betty: "Okay. We can't panic. Caleb is scared. He doesn't know the area, so he's got to be close by. Which yards haven't you checked yet?"

好了,我们千万别慌张。卡莱布一定吓坏了。他不熟悉这里,所以他一定就在这附近。还有哪家院子你还没检查过?

Betty: "Bree, I desperately need your help."

布里,我急需你的帮助。

Bree: "Oh, dear. What's wrong?"

亲爱的,怎么啦?

Betty: "How do you get your hydrangeas to look so stunning? I'm systematically slaughtering my own garden."

你是如何让你家的八仙花开得这么光鲜夺目的?而我好像是有计划地一步步把我的花园毁了(意思是说自己家的花养得不好)。

Bree: "Do you really want to know my secret?"

你真想知道我的秘诀吗?

Betty: "Oh, yes."

当然。

Bree: "Horse manure. I have it delivered. Susan makes fun of me, but the proof is in the pudding."

我使用了马粪。苏珊为此还笑话我,但事实能说明一切。

Danielle: "Hello."

你好

Danielle: "Looking for something?"

在找东西?

Matthew: "Uh, yeah. Actually, I'm looking for you."

对,其实我是来找你的。

Danielle: "Me? You're looking for me?"

我?你在找我?

Matthew: "Yeah. I've been thinking about you, and that time we met, I thought you were really cool."

是的,我一直在找你,上次见面后,我觉得你真有型。

Danielle: "So you came to ask me out? 'Cause I'll say yes."

所以你来约我出去?因为我会同意的。

100句美剧中简单口语表达(看美剧学口语Theproof)(1)

贝蒂:我跟你说过多少次把楼梯修理一下,马修,你怎么不回答我。 马修:是你把门打开的吗? 贝蒂:你那边情况怎么样? 马修:不太好,邻居们马上就要下班回来了。 贝蒂:好了,我们千万别慌张。卡莱布一定吓坏了。他不熟悉这里,所以他一定就在这附近。还有哪家院子你还没检查过? 贝蒂:布里,我急需你的帮助。 布里:亲爱的,怎么啦? 贝蒂:你是如何让你家的八仙花开得这么光鲜夺目的?我每次按照条理打理我的花园。 布里:你真想知道我的秘诀吗? 贝蒂:当然。 布里:我使用了马粪。苏珊为此还笑话我,但事实能说明一切。 丹妮尔:你好在找东西? 马修:对,其实我是来找你的。 丹妮尔:我?你在找我? 马修:是的,我一直在找你,上次见面后,我觉得你真有型。 丹妮尔:所以你来约我出去?因为我会同意的。

,