[peppa pig小猪佩奇]台词剧本

第一季 第42话

42. Daddy Gets Fit 爸爸减肥

Narrator:(Peppa Pig介绍):

I’m Peppa pig.我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. 这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig. 这是我的爸爸。

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(1)

Daddy Gets Fit 爸爸减肥

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(2)

What's this, Mummy Pig? It's a program about doing exercises to keep fit.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(3)

Thank goodness! I don't have to exercise! I'm naturally fit. You don't look very fit, Daddy, your tummy is a bit big!

Narrator: Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit program on television. 猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。

TV: Come on, now, that's right. 现在跟着我一起做,大家准备好了吗?

bend it, stretch it, 蹲下来,站起来,

bend it, stretch it. 蹲下来,站起来。

And one and two. 蹲下来,站起来,

Daddy Pig: Ahhh! 啊!

I love watching television. 我最喜欢看电视了。

TV: and three and four 蹲下来,站起来。

Daddy Pig: What's this, Mummy Pig? 这是什么节目?

TV: and one and two 蹲下来,站起来。

Mummy Pig: It's a program about doing exercises to keep fit. 这是一个让你学着保持身材的健身节目。

Daddy Pig: Thank goodness! I don't have to exercise! I'm naturally fit. 谢天谢地!我可不用学!我的身材很匀称。

Peppa: You don't look very fit, Daddy, your tummy is a bit big! 可你看上去并不匀称,爸爸,你的肚子有点大大哦!

Daddy Pig: I'm very fit! I'll show you! What shall I do first? 我很匀称的!我给你看!我该先做什么呢?

Peppa: Touch your toes. Like this! 先碰一下你的脚趾, 就像是这样!

Daddy Pig: Easy! 简单!

Peppa: Daddy! Stop pretending that you can't touch your toes. 爸爸不要假装,你碰不到你自己的脚趾哦。

Daddy Pig: Err... I'm not pretending, Peppa. 呃...我不是在装,佩奇。

Narrator: Daddy Pig really cannot touch his toes. 猪爸爸是真的碰不到自己的脚趾。

Peppa: Oh, dear, Daddy! That's not very good! 哦,天啊,爸爸!这样可不太好啊!

Daddy Pig: Hmmm... Maybe I should do a bit of exercise. 嗯...也许我是该多做一些锻炼了。

Peppa: Yes, Daddy. 没错,爸爸。

Daddy Pig: And I will start... tomorrow! 我会去锻炼...明天!

Mummy Pig: Daddy Pig! You have to start exercising now! 猪爸爸!你现在就应该开始锻炼了!

Daddy Pig: Oh! 哦!

Peppa: Don't worry, Daddy, I will help you. 别担心,爸爸,我会来帮助你的。

Daddy Pig: Oh, alright! 哦,那好吧!

Peppa, you're in charge of getting me fit. 佩奇,你负责监督我减肥。

What should I do first? 我该先做什么?

Peppa: First, you must do some press-ups! 首先,你需要做一些俯卧撑!

Daddy Pig: Easy! 简单!

Peppa: One, two. 一,二。

Daddy Pig: There. 好

Peppa: Very good, Daddy. Now, I want you to do... 很好,爸爸。现在我希望你做...

One hundred! 做一百个俯卧撑

Daddy Pig: One hundred?! 一百个?!

Peppa: Yes. 没错。

Mummy Pig: Come on, children, help me make lunch. 来吧,孩子们,来帮我做午餐吧。

Daddy Pig: I'll help as well. 我也来帮忙。

Peppa: No, Daddy! You've got one hundred press-ups to do. 不行,爸爸!你还有一百个俯卧撑要去做哪。

Daddy Pig: Oh. One...Two...Three... 哦。1...2...3...

Narrator: Mummy Pig, Peppa and George are in the kitchen making lunch. 猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房里做午餐。

Daddy Pig: Four... Six... 4...6...

Narrator: Daddy Pig is still doing his press-ups. 猪爸爸还在做他的俯卧撑。

Daddy Pig: Seven!... 7!...

Eight! 8!

Peppa: Daddy is doing very well. 爸爸他做的非常好。

Daddy Pig: Nine!... 9!...

Mummy Pig: Yes, 是的,

Daddy Pig: Ten!... 10!...

Mummy Pig: I do hope he's not overdoing it. 但是我希望他不要太逞强了。

Daddy Pig: Eleven!... Twelve!... 11!...12!...

Peppa: I'll go and see. 那我去看看。

Daddy Pig: Thirteen!... Fourteen!... Fifteen!... 13!...14!...15!

Sixteen!... Seventeen!... ...16!... 17!...

Peppa: Daddy Pig! You're cheating! 我说爸爸,你怎么偷懒呀!

You should be doing press-ups! 你现在应该在做俯卧撑才对!

Daddy Pig: Oh! Err...There was something interesting on the TV. 哦!呃...因为电视里的节目很有趣。

Peppa: Naughty Daddy! 调皮的爸爸!

Mummy Pig: Maybe Daddy will have more success with my old exercise bike. 也许猪爸爸用我的动感单车练习效果会更好。

Daddy Pig: Aha! This looks like fun! 啊哈!这个看上去不错!

I'll be able to cycle and watch TV at the same time. 我可以一边骑这个一边看电视,不是吗?

It's impossible! This bike is too noisy. I can't hear the TV! 不行!太吵了,这个东西实在太吵了!我听不到电视的声音!

Mummy Pig: You've got to get fit somehow. 但是你一定要瘦下来才行。

Peppa: I know! You can use my bicycle. 我知道了!你可以来骑我的自行车。

Mummy Pig: Yes, and then you'll get some fresh air as well. 是的,这样你还能呼吸新鲜空气。

Narrator: Daddy Pig is going to ride on Peppa's little bicycle. 猪爸爸要骑佩奇的小自行车。

Peppa: Daddy, these are the pedals. 爸爸,这个是踏板。

These are the brakes… And this is the bell. 这个是刹车…这个是铃铛。

Daddy Pig: Yes! Yes! Thank you, Peppa, I know. Bye bye. 好的!好的!谢谢你,我知道了。再见。

Easy as pie! 这太简单了!

Narrator: Getting fit is quite hard work. 看来想瘦并不容易。

Daddy Pig: Aha! Now I can get fit without having to pedal! 啊哈!现在我不用踩踏板就可以瘦身了!

Narrator: Daddy Pig is going very fast. 猪爸爸骑得非常快。

Daddy Pig: Oh! Maybe I'd better slow down. 哦!也许我该慢一点。

Arrgh! The brakes aren't strong enough! 啊~!这个刹车不太管用啊!

Help! 啊~!

[猪爸爸因为刹不住车一下子掉进了池塘里]

Narrator: Daddy Pig has been gone for a long time. 猪爸爸已经出去很长时间了。

Peppa: Mummy, where can Daddy be? 妈妈,爸爸去哪里了?

Mummy Pig: Don't worry, Peppa. 别担心,佩奇。

Daddy must be really enjoying himself to be away for so long. 猪爸爸肯定是因为骑得太开心了,所以才这么久。

Peppa: Daddy! Where have you been? 爸爸!你到哪里去啦?

Daddy Pig: I whizzed all the way down the hill, 我一直骑到了山坡的底下,

and then I had to push the bike all the way back up again. 然后又把自行车从下面推了上来。

Mummy Pig: Oh! Poor Daddy Pig! 哦!可怜的猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Well, at least I've done my exercise. 不过至少这也是锻炼。

Mummy Pig: Yes. For today. 是的,今天锻炼了。

Daddy Pig: What do you mean? 什么意思?

Mummy Pig: You'll have to do some more exercise tomorrow. 明天你还得继续锻炼。

Daddy Pig: What? 什么?

Peppa: Daddy, to get fit, you have to exercise every day. 爸爸,想要瘦下来,你就要坚持去锻炼,每天都要。

Daddy Pig: Oh, no. 哦,不。

Peppa: But don't worry, Daddy, I'll make sure you do it. 但是不要担心,爸爸,我会每天监督你做的。

Daddy Pig: Yes! I know you will. 是的!我知道你会的。

[小猪佩奇]视频在这里哦:小猪佩奇 第一季 英文版第42集-番剧-全集-高清正版在线观看-bilibili-哔哩哔哩ic_close_normal

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(4)

First, you must do some press-ups! Easy! One, two.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(5)

Very good, Daddy. Now, I want you to do... One hundred!

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(6)

Thirteen!... Fourteen!... Fifteen! Sixteen!... Seventeen!

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(7)

Daddy Pig! You're cheating! Oh! Err...There was something interesting on the TV.

Tips:

1. Fit

Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit program on television. 猪妈妈正在看电视上的健身节目。

我们在上一集中提到fit有适合…(尺寸)的意思。这一集中的fit又有另外一个意思,健壮的,身材健美的。

有一款健身APP就叫Fit Time(健身时光)。

本集中包含了fit的短语和短句如下:

Keep fit / Get fit 健身

I’m fit. 我很健壮。

You don’t look fit. 你看起来一点都不健壮。

2.Press-up

猪爸爸要健身,佩奇说First, you must do some press-ups! 首先,你必须要做一些俯卧撑。

Press-up 俯卧撑(英式),push-up俯卧撑(美式)。

press和push经常都可以互换使用,比如按按钮,就既可以说push the button,也可以说press the button。

3.关于自行车零部件

佩奇给猪爸爸介绍她的自行车,提到了自行车上的一些重要零件。我在这3个零件的基础上,又扩展了几个单词到下面的表格中。

自行车关键零部件

Pedals [ˈpedlz]脚踏板(复数)

Brakes[breɪkz] 刹车(复数)

Bell [bel]铃铛

Saddle [ˈsædl] 坐垫

Wheel [wiːlz] 轮胎

Chain [tʃeɪn]链条

上面这些词经常都会在绘本中见到,所以可以了解一下。

4.刹车不灵

猪爸爸骑着自行车下坡了,发现自行车速度不好控制,于是说The brakes aren’t strong enough! 刹车不太灵啊。

Strong在这里可不是强壮、强烈的意思,而是有效、起作用的意思。

5.Whizz all the way down

猪爸爸气喘吁吁的把自行车骑回了家,然后对大家说I whizzed all the way down the hill. 我一路溜下了坡。

Whizz 速度很快的做什么事情。

而神童的英文就是whizz-kid或者whiz-kid,就是来自于whizz这个词,速度超级快的孩子。

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(8)

Maybe Daddy will have more success with my old exercise bike. It's impossible! This bike is too noisy.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(9)

I know! You can use my bicycle. Daddy, these are the pedals.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(10)

Daddy Pig is going very fast. Oh! Maybe I'd better slow down.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(11)

Arrgh! The brakes aren't strong enough!

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(12)

Help!

重点单词、短语

1、fit [fɪt] v.适合,合身; adj.恰当的;健壮的,健康的;合适的;合格的

例:She tries to keep fit by jogging every day. 她每天慢跑以保持健康。

2、bend [bend] v. (使四肢等)弯曲; (使)倾斜,偏向; 把…弄弯(或折起); (使)拐弯,弯曲;

例:The knives were bent out of shape. 那些刀已经弯曲变形了。

I bent over and kissed her cheek... 我俯身亲吻了她的脸颊。

3、stretch [stretʃ] v. 伸展,舒展,延伸, 伸长(胳膊、腿); 拉长; 拽宽;拉紧; 拉直; 绷紧;

例:Most people, however, simply stretch out on the sand. 然而多数人只是伸开四肢躺在沙滩上。

This sweater has stretched. 这件毛衣给撑得变形了。

He stretched and yawned [jɔːnd] lazily. 他伸了伸懒腰,打了个哈欠。

4、Thank goodness 谢天谢地; 感谢上帝;

5、naturally [ˈnætʃrəli] adv. 天然地,顺理成章地,自然地; 当然地; 合理地;

例:Naturally, I get upset when things go wrong. 事情出了错,我当然就会很烦。

6、in charge of 掌管,负责,照料

例:The cook is in charge of the kitchen helper.这位厨师负责管理厨工。

He is in charge of the school work. 他负责学校工作。

7、as well 也,还

例:Are they coming as well? 他们也来吗?

8、overdoing [ˌoʊvərˈduːɪŋ] v. 做得过分; 做得过火; 夸张; 过多使用; 滥用;

例:It is important never to overdo new exercises... 重要的是,不要过度练习新学的动作。

9、cheat [tʃiːt] v. 欺骗; 蒙骗; (尤指在游戏、比赛、考试等中)作弊,舞弊; 与他人有秘密性关系; 对某人不忠(或不贞);

例:You're not allowed to look at the answers─ that's cheating. 你们不许看答案,那是作弊。

10、cycle [ˈsaɪkl] v. 骑自行车; 骑自行车旅行

例:I usually cycle home through the park. 我通常骑自行车穿过公园回家。

11、keep [kiːp] v. 保持

例:I go swimming every day in order to keep fit. 我每天游泳以保持健康。

12、touch [tʌtʃ] v. 触摸,触碰

例:Don't touch that plate─it's hot! 别碰那个盘子,烫手!

13、toe [toʊ] n. 脚趾

例:I stubbed my toe on the step. 我的脚趾踢在了台阶上。

14、brake [breɪk] n. 刹车,制动器,车闸,阻力,障碍;v. 用闸减速; 刹(车);

例:the brake pedal刹车踏板

The brakes began locking...制动器开始锁定。

She had to brake hard to avoid running into the car in front. 她不得不猛踩刹车,以免撞上前面的车。

15、pedal [ˈpedl] n. 踏板; (自行车等的)脚蹬子; (钢琴、风琴等的)踏瓣; 脚踏键;

v. 踩踏板; 骑自行车;

例:She pressed down hard on the gas pedal. 她用力踩下油门踏板。

I couldn't reach the pedals on her bike. 我骑她的车够不到脚蹬子。

16、push 推行,推进;推; 推动(人或物); 移动(身体部位);

例:You push and I'll pull. 你推,我拉。

I pushed the door open. 我推开了门。

17、Whizz [wɪz] v. 嗖嗖地移动; 飞速行驶; 快速地做;

例:The car is whizzing along the motorway. 那车在高速公路上飞速行驶。

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(13)

Mummy, where can Daddy be? Don't worry, Peppa.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(14)

I whizzed all the way down the hill, and then I had to push the bike all the way back up again.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(15)

Well, at least I've done my exercise.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(16)

Daddy, to get fit, you have to exercise every day.

小猪佩奇英语教学讲解(跟小猪佩奇学英语)(17)

But don't worry, Daddy, I'll make sure you do it. Yes! I know you will.

-The End-

,