Sometimes people come into your life and you knowright away that they were meant to be there;
有时,当一些人进入你的生活时,你马上就会认识到他们注定是要在那儿的。
Have you ever been around someone who immediately put you at ease?
有没有遇到过那么个人,只要他/她在你身边,你立即就觉得安心?
Perhaps you may be one of those people who others feel safe around.
或许你就是让别人觉得安心的那么一个人。
What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth?
那些气场中自带温暖的人有哪些共性呢?
Some may think it is related to personality orphysical appearance.
一些人也许认为这与性格或外貌有关。
But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere.
但这基本解释不了为什么明亮的灯塔之光四处可见。
Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.
本质与我们的外在无关。
I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into.
我愿意相信这个共性是我们都能够触及的、普遍存在的品质。
When we see the truth of who we are and whole heartedly love every part of that truth, weautomatically shine.
当我们欣赏自己的本质并全心全意热爱着这一切的时候,我们自然而然就会出类拔萃。
When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.
当我们欣然接受自己的本质并遵循本心来生活的时候,我们会自带平和的光环。
Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are.
每一天,我们都可以选择一醒来就欣赏做自己这一项天赋。
When we decide to live from this way of "being,"
当我们决定以“本性”来生活的时候,
it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see itin themselves.
在每个人身上,甚至是那些可能还没有开始欣赏自身本性的人身上,我们变得很容易就能看到同样的光芒和天赋了。
The benefits of self-love are many.
自爱的益处有很多。
What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving thisgift to ourselves.
我所知道的真相就是,我们都能赋予自己这项天赋,这一点我深信不疑。
These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do.
这些话让我想起欣然接受自己的本质始终是上策的原因。
Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.
或许这也会与你产生共鸣。
When you love who you are, you become a conduit of light.
当你爱自己的时候,你会成为一道光。
Just drop into your heart space, and live life from this view.
只需触及心房,并遵循本心来生活。
For all of this doing is not who you are.
做这一切无关你是谁。
Listen to your heart’s soft whisper, this voice will show you the way.
聆听内心轻柔的呢喃,她会告诉你方法。
Live life from your essence is what she will say.
遵循本性来生活,她会这样告诉你。
See the light in yourself, and your world will be bright.
欣赏自身的光芒,你的世界都会变得明亮。
There is no need to worry, you are exactly as you should be; remember to love who you are, andlove you will see.
没必要担心,你正是自己本来的模样;记得爱自己,爱自己欣赏的一切。
往期推荐英语美文 ‖ 如果有来生
,