听绘本请点击下方音频

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(1)

《Clever Rabbit and the Lion》

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(2)

Once upon a time, in a great big jungle lived a great big lion.

很久以前,在一个很大的丛林里住着一只很大的狮子。

ROAR!

嗷!

He had great big paws and very sharp claws.

它的爪子非常的大也非常的锋利。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(3)

“I’m the king of the jungle,”roared Lion.

“我是丛林之王,”狮子咆哮着说。

“I’m going to eat you all up.”

“我准备把你们一个个儿吃掉。”

“No!”cried the jungle animals.

“不可以!”其他丛林动物们叫到。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(4)

“You’re small and weak,”said Lion.

狮子又说,“你们太弱小了!”

“You can’t stop me.”

“你们无法阻止我。”

“Don’t worry,”said Clever Rabbit.

“不用担心,”聪明的兔子说到。

“I have a plan.”

“我有一个计划。”

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(5)

The next day, all the animals hid from Lion.

第二天,所有动物都躲避着狮子。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(6)

“Where are you all?”roared Lion.

狮子咆哮道,“你们都去哪里了?”

“I want to eat you!”

“我要吃掉你们!”

“Here I am,”said Clever Rabbit.

“我在这儿,”聪明的兔子说。

“You can eat me.”

“你可以吃掉我”

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(7)

“I tried to come before, but a great big lion stopped me.”

“我之前想过来的,但是一只更大的狮子阻止了我。”

“I’m the only lion in the jungle,”roared Lion.

“我是这片森林里唯一的狮子,”狮子吼叫道。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(8)

“Oh no, you’re not,”said Clever Rabbit.

“噢,不,你不是,”聪明的兔子说到。

“This lion has bigger paws and sharper claws!”

“另一只狮子拥有更大、更锋利的双爪!”

“Show me this other lion. I’ll eat him up and then I’ll eat YOU.”

“带我看看另一只狮子。我会吃掉它,然后再吃掉你。”

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(9)

Clever Rabbit led Lion to the deep, wide river.

聪明的兔子把狮子带到了一条又深、又宽的河边。

“He livers in there,”said Clever Rabbit.

“它就住在这儿,”聪明的兔子说。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(10)

Lion looked into the water.

狮子看向了河水。

Another lion looked back.

另一只狮子也看向了它。

Lion shook his head.

狮子摇了摇自己的脑袋。

So did the other lion.

另一只狮子也这样做了。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(11)

Lion leaped at the lion in the water.

狮子向水中的“狮子”扑去。

...and was swept away.

···然后被水冲走了。

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(12)

“At last,”cried Clever Rabbit.“We’re safe.”

“终于,”聪明的兔子说到,“我们都安全了。”

The jungle animals came rushing out.

丛林里的动物都跑了出来。

“Help!”called Lion.

“救命!”狮子 叫到。

“Save me.”

“救救我!”

猫头鹰英语绘本(英文有声绘本CleverRabbitand)(13)

“We can’t ,”said Clever Rabbit.“We’re small and weak.”

“我们不能救你,”聪明的兔子说,“我们太弱小了。”

Lion let out one last ROAR!...

狮子发出了最后的一声嚎叫。

...and was never seen again.

然后就再也看不到了。

,