“迪士尼后妈茶话会”的视频看了吗?

作为迪士尼的反派角色,不受观众的喜爱是很正常的事情,但是当反派后妈们都聚到了一起的时候,就是气场全开,小时候恨得牙痒痒的情节从他们嘴里说出来就是另一个故事了。不仅不会让人觉得厌恶,甚至觉得画面怎么这么和谐!气氛怎么这么融洽!完全是可爱又迷人的反派角色!

严厉的爱(上)

严厉的爱(下)

灰姑娘的故事《Cinderella》

迪士尼后妈茶话会教学(迪士尼后妈茶话会)(1)

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed I must find the way to power through a noble brow。

从我小时候起,我母亲就发誓,我必须找到爬上权利顶端,进入贵族世界。

ever since和since意思是一样的,表示自从,打…以后一直。

vow 郑重的承诺,例如:婚礼誓词 wedding vow

I married once for love then my senses came I must marry for the stature of my husband's name。

我曾经因爱结婚,突然我意识到我必须找个有名声的丈夫。

英文中经常会用到senses来表示意识。例如Come to one's senses这个习惯用语是恢复理性,醒悟过来的意思。my senses come表示“我意识到”

Onto marrige number two,I knew what I had to do。And my poor husband fell ill in a year or two。

所以第二次婚姻,我知道该怎么做。我那倒霉的丈夫一两年后就病入膏肓。

Solved problem number one,now to problem number two。

解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了。

His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of view,Would I ship her off to school?

他那个性格温吞,大眼睛的小女孩,我该送她去学校吗?

No!

当然不了!

I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep,and so she became the maid!

我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己。于是她变成了女仆。

earn one's keep 谋生;维系生计;挣钱吃饭

She was lazy! She was crazy! She was talking to the mice!

她又懒又疯,还和老鼠说话。

She was hopelessly naive, so she had to pay the price.

她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价

pay the price 付出代价

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

我让她搬去阁楼,眼不见心不烦。

out of sight and out of mind 眼不见心不烦

I coud have thrown her out, but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以赶她出去,但谁叫我仁慈善良。

Mother,your heart's too big for you!

妈,你心肠太软了。

I knew what I had to do。

我知道我必须要怎么做

After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.

毕竟,那难养的孩子会占你天性善良的便宜。

good nature 善良的本性

So you lock them up,Throw away the key!

所以你把她们关起来,把钥匙扔了

There's one on every family tree,Ungrateful! Hateful! Vile too!

每个家族里都有一个这样的人,忘恩负义,可恶可憎,讨人嫌!

The things she put you through!

它让你受的那些苦啊!

Break their spirit so they obey! Now they'll do anything you say。

摧毁他的意志,让他听话,现在他才会对你言听计从。

Maybe you'd call it cruel but others would call it love,Tough Love!

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是有些人会称这叫爱,严厉的爱!

I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我问你,任何事都追求完美这是错的吗?

strive for 追求

Oh, no ! They are so cute when they are little , but then they grow up and just ruin everything!

哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后会毁了一切!

长发公主《Tangled》

迪士尼后妈茶话会教学(迪士尼后妈茶话会)(2)

I never wanted children,life was better on my own。All the screaming, nagging chilled me to the bone

我从没想过要孩子,我自己过更好。那些尖叫,叽叽喳喳会要了我的命。

But then one day I came across a flower growing free。It's magic kept me young, so I kept it all for me

但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花,它的魔力让人重回青春,所以我将它占为己有。

But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

但有人把它挖了出来,现在一个婴儿拥有了这个魔力。

dig sth. up 把...挖出来

So I borrowed her and locked her up and hid her in the tower

所以我将她“借走”,把她锁起来,把她藏在塔里!

Years went by, Oh! The sacrifice and against my better judgement, I fed her once or twice

年复一年,哦!明知不该做这些牺牲,我还是喂了她一两次。

Teenagers now I know I wildly eat their young,but that's messy,manipulation's easily more fun

现在都长大了,我知道我欠她一个青春,但是那样太麻烦了,操控她才轻松又有趣。

A little guilt, a lot of force, of course you have to lie,remind them that without you,they'd shrivel up and die.They only have themselves to blame

给点内疚,给点迫力,当然你还得必须要说谎,提醒他们,没有你,他们会枯萎而死!他们只能怪自己。

shrivel up 枯萎

If you'd been there, you'd do the same

如果你是我,你也会这样做

So work them hard till they fall in line。

所以要狠狠教育他们,直到他们守规矩。

fall in line 行为变规范,遵章守纪。line在这里表示规矩。

Children are lazy, spoiled too,but we know what to do!

小孩们都是懒惰的,宠坏了的,但是我们知道我们该怎么做!

Govern them with a heart of stone,lock them up so they're all alone

用铁石心肠治治他们,把他们锁起来,让他们孤身一人。Ugh! Her own tower with a water view,and she runs away the first chance she gets!

哎呀 !她拥有了一个能看到水景的高塔,结果她一有机会就跑出去了!

These wretched brats think the world owes them something,but it doesn't

这些卑鄙的小鬼总觉得这世界欠了他们什么,但是并不是。

白雪公主《Snow White》

迪士尼后妈茶话会教学(迪士尼后妈茶话会)(3)

Far and wild I rule the kindom with a heavy hand,but there was more, I had in mind a greater plan。

我用严厉的手段统治着这个王国,但这还不够,我有一个更伟大的计划

I never cared to share, so the king would have to fall,but his child blocked the way to me and fairest of them all。

我从未分享过我的想法,所以国王不得不消失,但他那个“最漂亮的”孩子挡着了我的去路

block the way 挡住了路

She was chubby and she was dumb,and grotesquely optimistic

她很胖,她很蠢,而且想法荒诞的乐观。

grotesquely 荒诞地

She needed structure in her life! she wasn't realistic

她生活毫无条理,而且一点都不现实

I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy,but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy

我给了她一堆家务,拿走了她一切喜欢的东西,但后来我发现她和鸟儿一起唱歌,而且遇上了个男孩

Love?! Was I just sit by and wait?! for her to take my crown?

爱?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!等着她把我的皇位夺走?

No,she had sealed her fate,she had to go, and so she did 。And you know what they say,"An apple once a day keeps your enemies away."

不!她命运已定,她必须消失,所以她消失了。而且你知道他们怎么说的吗,“一天一苹果,敌人远离我”

Don't be fooled by their tender smile,give an inch and they'll run a mile

别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!他们只会得寸进尺!

Our idea of a happy home,is one where we live all alone

我们理想中幸福的家,是一个只属于我们的地方。

Dark, depressing,desolate,now let's all drink to that!

黑暗,压抑,凄凉,让我们为他们干杯!

Call us "wicked" and call us "mean","cruel" and everything in between

说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”, 说我们“残忍”,随便你。

You can say it's unjust,turning their dreams to dust,this is what we call love!Tough love!

你可以说这不公平,碾碎他们的梦想,这就是我们所说的爱!严厉的爱!

,