幽默是人格特质中比较吸引人的一点,大家都愿跟幽默感强的人相处,相对而言,感到轻松快乐的时间要多一些。我女儿的幽默感很强,时不时地拿我开一下玩笑,她这种本领是天生的。如果不信,您看看下面两个例子。当时,她才七岁。

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(1)

当时为了激励我们努力学习英语,因此我用双语记下了事情的经过。

49篇.2008年6月27日

In the afternoon, two funny things happened on my way home with my daughter.

下午,我和女儿一块回家的路上发生了两件好笑的事情。

1

The first: on our way home, I told my daughter:“Someone post on the Internet and said that you have a good father who can teach you English every day. So you should cherish it and learn English well.If you don't believe me, dad will come home and turn on the Internet and show you.”

第一件事:在回家的路上,我告诉我的女儿:“有人在网上说你有一个好爸爸,他可以每天教你英语。所以你应该珍惜它,学好英语。如果你不相信我,爸爸会回家,打开互联网给你看。”

As soon as I closed my mouth, my daughter asked me at once, “daddy, did you send that post?”

没想到我的话音刚落,我女儿便问我:”爸爸,那个贴子是不是你发的?”

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(2)

2

The second: after I bought the food, the food seller gave me back a fifty cent coin. I gave it to my daughter and told her to buy an ice cream.

第二件事:我买了食物后,卖食物的人给了我五毛钱的硬币。我把它给了我的女儿,并让她买一个冰淇淋。

To my surprise, she said, "I'm not buying snacks. I'm going to save it."

令我惊讶的是,她说:“我不买零食吃。我要把它攒起来。”

At that time, I was touched. The little guy is too sensible.

那时,我很感动。这个小家伙太懂事了。

To my surprise, we had not gone a few steps when I heard my daughter say to me in a low voice, "daddy, I really can't resist the temptation."

令我没想到的是,我们还没走几步,我就听到女儿低声对我说:“爸爸,我实在抵挡不住诱惑了。”

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(3)

I can’t help laughing at once. Of course, I let her buy an ice cream. Don’t you think she is a lovely girl?

我禁不住立刻大笑起来。当然,我让她买了一根冰淇淋。您不认为她是一个可爱的女孩吗?

When we went home, my daughter volunteered to turn on the VCD. She was listening to the conversation while I was cooking. She could read the conversation as follows freely in the end.

我们刚回到家,女儿便主动打开VCD学习。在我做饭的时候,她在听今天要学习的对话。最后,她能够流利地读出如下的对话了。

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(4)

Which One Do You Like?

你喜欢哪一种?

Mother: Which one do you like, Lily?

妈妈:莉莉,你喜欢哪一种?

Lily: I likepears.

莉莉:我喜欢梨.

Jack: Ah! Fruit!

杰克:啊!水果!

Mother: Jack, which one do you like?

妈妈:杰克,你喜欢哪一种?

Grapes? Lemons?

葡萄?柠檬?

Jack: I like grapes. I don’tlike lemons.

杰克:我喜欢葡萄.我不喜欢柠檬.

Lemons are too sour. How about you, Mom?

柠檬太酸了.你呢,妈妈?

Mother: Well, I likeoranges.

妈妈:嗯,我喜欢橙子。

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(5)

Lily: What’sthat?

莉莉:那是什么?

Mother: That’s abanana.

妈妈:好是香蕉.

Lily: Is itsweet?

莉莉:它是甜的吗?

Mother: Not sosweet.

妈妈:不是那么的甜.

Jack: No. It’sverysour.

杰克:不.它是很酸的喔.

Lily:Really?

莉莉:真的吗?

Mother: You’reso naughty, Jack.

妈妈:你真是顽皮,杰克.

Lily, he’skidding.

莉莉,他在开玩笑.

Lily:Jack!

莉莉:杰克!

你知道吗孩子的幽默是这样发展的(女儿的幽默感是天生的)(6)

,