Hi, I'm Katie. Welcome to Oxford Online English!,下面我们就来聊聊关于办公室自我介绍英语模板?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

办公室自我介绍英语模板(20个描述办公室的实用短语)

办公室自我介绍英语模板

Hi, I'm Katie. Welcome to Oxford Online English!

嗨,我是凯蒂。欢迎来到牛津大学在线英语课程!

In this visual vocabulary lesson, you can learn words and phrases to talk about offices and describe where you work.

在这节视觉词汇课中,你将学习可以用来谈论办公室和你的工作地点的单词和短语。

Before we begin, check out our website: Oxford Online English dot com.

在开始之前,请查看一下我们的网站吧:Oxford Online English dot com。

Do you want to see a range of video and listening lessons to improve your English, all 100% free?

你想观看完全免费的视频和听力课程来提高你的英语水平吗?

We have that!

我们有的哦!

Do you want to take online classes with a professional teacher?

你想与专业老师一起参加在线课程吗?

We can do that, too!

我们也可以的!

Oxford Online English dot com. Let's start by looking at different types of offices.

Oxford Online English dot com。让我们先看看不同类型的办公室吧。

I work in an open plan office.

我在一个开放式办公室工作。

It's light and modern, but it can be quite noisy sometimes, and it can be hard to focus on my work.

它既轻便又现代,但有时会很吵,所以很难专注于我手头的工作。

My office has cubicles.

我的办公室是隔间。

It's OK but sometimes I find it depressing that there are no windows and I can't see the sky.

这还挺好的,但有时我觉得有点压抑,因为没有窗户,所以看不到天空。

Is your office open plan?

你的办公室是开放式的吗?

Many modern offices are.

很多现代的办公室都是开放式的。

'Open plan' means that everything is in one large space, and there aren't many separate rooms.

“开放式”的意思是一切都在一个大空间里,没有很多独立的房间。

Many open plan offices have cubicles.

很多开放式办公室都有隔间。

Large offices with many cubicles can be called 'cubicle farms'.

带有许多隔间的大型办公室被称为“格子间”。

This has a negative meaning.

这个词带有消极的含义。

If you describe your office as a cubicle farm, you're probably suggesting that it's a boring place to work.

如果你把你的办公室描述为小格子间的话,你可能是在暗示这个地方很无聊。

I work for a start-up, and our office is nice but too small.

我在一家初创公司工作,我们的办公室很好,但有点太小了。

It's very cramped and there aren't enough desks, so we have to hot desk.

它非常局促,没有足够的办公桌,所以我们是无固定办公桌的现代办公室。

'Cramped' is a useful adjective.

“拥挤的”是一个很有用的形容词。

It means that you don't have enough space.

这意味着你没有足够的空间。

You can use it for many things.

你可以用它来描述很多东西。

For example, if your kitchen is very small and you can't move around without hitting things, then you could say it's cramped.

比如说,如果你的厨房非常小,你无法在不碰到东西的情况下四处走动,那么你可以说它很狭窄。

What about 'hot desk'?

无固定办公桌的现代办公室呢?

Do you know what that means, or can you guess?

你知道这是什么意思吗,或者你能猜一下是什么意思吗?

Hot desking is a way to share a workspace.

无固定办公桌的现代办公室是一种共享工作空间的方式。

If you hot desk, you don't have your own desk.

如果你是无固定办公桌的现代办公室,那你就没有自己的办公桌。

You share a desk with other workers, and you just take any free desk when you get to work.

你与其他工作人员共用一张办公桌,上班时只需占用一张没有人在用的办公桌即可。

Hot desking might be used in companies where people don't all work at the same time.

在员工不会同时工作的公司中,可能会使用轮班办公。

If employees work at different hours, they can hot desk: as one person leaves, another person can arrive and use the same workspace.

如果员工在不同的时间工作,他们可以使用轮班办公桌:当一个人离开时,另一个人可以过去使用这个办公桌。

After working here for a few years, I got a promotion and was given my own personal office.

在这里工作了几年后,我得到了晋升,并获得了自己的私人办公室。

In many buildings, having a corner office of your own is considered the best location, because you have views on two sides.

在很多大楼里,拥有自己的角落办公室被认为是最佳位置,因为你可以看到两侧的景色。

On the other hand, the words 'personal office' just mean that you don't share your office with anyone.

另一方面,“个人办公室”这个词表明你并不与任何人共用办公室。

A personal office could also be a tiny room with no windows.

个人办公室也可以是一个没有窗户的小房间。

Our company's quite casual, so people just wear what they want.

我们公司很随意,大家想穿什么就穿什么。

My company has a strict dress code.

我的公司有严格的着装要求。

You have to dress smartly at all times.

必须时刻穿着得体。

Does your office have a dress code?

你的办公室有着装要求吗?

Do people in your office dress more casually, or more smartly?

你办公室里的人穿得很随意,还是很讲究呢?

You can say 'dress smartly' or 'dress formally'.

你可以说“穿着得体”或“穿着正式”。

The meaning is similar.

意思是相似的。

What else?

还有什么呢?

Some workplaces might have a smart casual dress code.

一些工作场所可能要求商务休闲着装。

'Smart casual' is in the middle between formal and informal.

“商务休闲”介于正式和非正式之间。

For example, for men, it might mean wearing a shirt and smart trousers, but not a tie or a full suit.

例如对于男士来说,这可能意味着穿衬衫和得体的裤子,而不需要打领带或穿全套西装。

We have a small meeting room in our office.

我们办公室里有一个小会议室。

Sometimes we have bigger meetings, and we need to rent a larger space somewhere else.

有时我们的会议规模更大时,就需要在其他地方租用更大的空间。

Many offices have a meeting room.

很多办公室都有会议室。

What other rooms might you find in an office?

你还可以在办公室找到哪些其他房间?

Can you think of three?

你能想到三个吗?

Bigger offices might have a conference room — like a meeting room, but larger.

更大一点的办公室可能有一间大会议室——就是更大一点的会议室。

You might have a copy room, for making photocopies or printing documents.

可能会有一个复印室,用于复印或打印文件。

You might have a staff room or a break room, for employees to eat and relax.

可能会有一间员工室或休息室,供员工用餐和放松。

An office could have an IT room or a server room, with computer equipment.

办公室会有 IT 机房或服务器机房,用于配备计算机设备。

We have a copy room with a photocopier and a Heavy-duty printer.

我们有一间复印室,配有复印机和重型打印机。

The copier tends to break a lot, or the paper gets jammed.

复印机很容易出故障,或者卡纸。

'Heavy-duty' describes something that can do a large amount of work reliably.

“重型”描述的是可以可靠地完成大量工作的东西。

You can use it for other things, too.

你也可以将其用于其他用途。

For example, if you work in construction, you might need heavy-duty boots — tough boots that can protect your feet.

例如,如果你从事建筑工作,你可能需要重型靴子——也就是可以保护双脚的坚固靴子。

Do you often have problems with printers or photocopiers at work?

你在工作中是否经常遇到打印机或复印机出现问题呢?

These machines are notorious for being unreliable.

大家都知道这些机器并不可靠。

A common problem is a paper jam — the paper gets stuck inside the machine, and you have to open it up to try to get it out.

一个常见问题是卡纸——纸张卡在机器内部,必须打开它才能将其取出。

Our office still relies on paper records for many things, so everyone has to know how our filing system works.

我们的办公室在很多方面仍然依赖纸质记录,所以每个人都必须知道我们的归档系统是如何运作的。

If your office still keeps paper records, you might use filing cabinets to keep files and records organised.

如果你的办公室仍然保留纸质记录,你可以使用文件柜来整理文件和记录。

Our company decided to go one hundred per cent paperless recently, so all records are digital.

我们公司最近决定实现100%无纸化办公,因此所有记录会变成数字化的。

On the other hand, many companies are trying to use less paper, for environmental or budget reasons.

另一方面,出于环保或预算原因,很多公司正试图减少纸张的使用。

If your company doesn't use paper for anything, you can say that you work in a paperless office.

如果你的公司完全不使用纸张,你可以说你在无纸化办公室工作。

Our office has a lot of security.

我们的办公室有很多安全措施。

Most internal doors are kept locked and you need a swipe card to open them.

大多数内门都是锁着的,需要刷卡才能打开它们。

Cameras monitor all areas of the office.

摄像头会监控办公室的所有区域。

Staff don't like it, because they feel they're being watched all the time.

员工不喜欢这样,因为他们觉得自己一直在被监视。

If your office has a lot of security measures, like card-locked doors, CCTV cameras or security guards, then you can say your company has tight security.

如果你的办公室有很多安全措施,比如卡锁门、闭路电视摄像机或保安的话,那么你可以说你的公司有严密的安全措施。

Another useful word is 'surveillance'.

另一个有用的词是“监视”。

Many security measures, like cameras, might be used to track employees, and see where they go and what they do.

很多安全措施,例如摄像头,可能用于跟踪员工,查看他们去了哪里做了什么。

This is an example of surveillance — devices or rules designed to monitor employees.

这是监控的一个例子——用于监控员工的设备或规则。

What about your office?

你的办公室呢?

Can you describe your workplace?

你能描述一下你的工作场所吗?

Put your description in the comments, and try to use some of the language you've seen in this lesson.

将你的描述放在评论区中吧,试着使用你在本节课中看到的一些语言。

That's all.

就这样。

Thanks for watching!

感谢收看!

,