Welcome back!,下面我们就来说一说关于bbc职场英语动画在哪看?我们一起去了解并探讨一下这个问题吧!

bbc职场英语动画在哪看(BBC动画职场09与他人核对信息)

bbc职场英语动画在哪看

Welcome back!

欢迎回来!

This is what's happening today: as a result of some embarrassing mistakes in deliveries, Tip Top Trading's big boss in America has ordered a re-check of every order this month.

这是今天的情况:由于在送货上出现了一些令人难堪的错误,Tip Top Trading在美国的大老板命令重新核查本月所有的订单。

So, Paul is talking to key customers to see if they've got what they needed.

所以保罗正在与重要客户们谈话,看看他们的货物是否没问题。

I just want to check you're happy with the grapes?

我只是想核对一下你对你的葡萄很满意。

Tom, whom we all know was responsible for the disaster, is phoning his clients to make sure he has the correct information about what they want.

我们都知道汤姆该对这场灾难负责,他正在给他的客户打电话确保他们的信息正确。

Yeah, I just want to make absolutely sure we get the order right for you and got the correct number of fruit. . .

我只是想百分百确定我们的订单无误,而且水果的数目也是对的。

Denise is, well, talking on the phone to a friend.

丹尼斯正在打电话和朋友聊天。

Brown shoes don't look right on him!

棕色的鞋子不配他!

He's not a brown shoe sort of person. . .

他不是穿棕色鞋子的那种人……

Anna has to go down to the warehouse, where the products are prepared for delivery.

安娜必须下到仓库去,那里有准备运送的产品。

I have to speak to Mr Ingle. Apparently he's not very friendly!

我必须要跟英格尔先生谈谈。显然他不是很友好!

He might not like me asking lots of questions!

他可能不喜欢我问这么多问题!

Well, be polite, and start your sentences with things like: I just want to make sure that. . .

要有礼貌,比如开始的时候这么说:我只是想确定……

Could you possibly clarify. . .

您能澄清一下……

I just want to check. . .

我只是想核对……

Just to be absolutely clear. . .

只是要百分百明确……

One thing I wasn't sure of was. . .

有一件事我不太确定……

Good luck!

好运!

Mr Ingle, I don't think we've met yet, I'm Anna.

英格尔先生,我想我们还没见过,我是安娜。

Hello. Oi! What are you doing with those boxes?

你好。喂!你弄那些箱子干嘛?

I told you to put them in storage.

我跟你说了把它们存起来。

Anna, is it?

安娜是吗?

Yes, sorry to bother you, I just want to check something.

是的,抱歉打扰你了,我只是想核对一些事情。

We've had a few problems with orders… .

我们的订单出了一些问题……

Well, that's not my fault. I do exactly what I'm asked to do.

这不是我的问题。我都是按要求做的。

No, not there, in storage!

不,不是那里,储藏室。

Oh, well, I just want to make sure that… .

我只是想确认……

Thirty years I've been doing this job, and I've never made a mistake.

我做这个工作30年了,从没犯过一个错误。

Of course, but because we've had problems, we need to make absolutely sure that all deliveries are correct.

当然,但因为我们遇到了问题,我们需要百分百确认所有送货都无误。

Could you possibly clarify what went out in today's delivery to Mr Berry of, er, Bluetree Enterprises? 500 redcurrants. -Right. That's fine.

你能说明确的说一下今天给Bluetree Enterprises先生送去了什么货物吗?500个红醋栗。-对,没问题。

Well done Anna, this is going very well.

干得好,安娜,进行得不错。

Remember that other phrase – " I just want to check… "

记得另一个说法“我只是想核对……”

OK. Now, I just want to check what was sent to Cocoline Limited – it should have been fifteen mangos. . .

好的。我只是想核对一下给Cocoline Limited公司送的是什么,应该是15个芒果……

Yeah. That's right.

是的,没错。

Great, and just to be absolutely clear, you sent the soft mangos, not the plastic ones?

太好了,只是想百分百确认一下,你送的是软芒果,不是塑料芒果吧?

Yes, just like I was told to.

是的,就像他们告诉我的那样。

Good. One thing I wasn't sure of was whether we had enough yellow bananas in stock – I know there are some purple ones, but. . .

好。有一件事我不太确定,我们是否存了足够多的黄香蕉。我知道还有一些紫色的香蕉,但是……

Yeah well, we do need more yellow bananas.

是的,我们确实需要更多的黄香蕉。

Okay, I'll just write that down. Thank you Mr Ingle.

好的,我记下来了。谢谢你,安格尔先生。

By the way, I like your overalls! -Oh thanks. . . . . . . Well he was a bit unfriendly, but Anna got what she needed.

顺便说一下,我喜欢你的工作服!-谢谢。他有点不友好,但是安娜完成了任务。

Here are the phrases she used: I just want to make sure that. . .

这些是她用过的表达方式:我只是想确定……

Could you possibly clarify. . .

你能澄清一下……

I just want to check. . .

我只是想核对……

Just to be absolutely clear. . .

只是想百分百确定……

One thing I wasn't sure of was. . .

有一件事我不太确定的是……

Well, everything in the warehouse seems to be okay.

仓库里的一切似乎都没问题。

Back in the office, Tom is having less luck.

回到办公室,汤姆就没这么走运了。

Really? Here it says 5,000 not five. . . oh. . .

真的吗?这里写着是5000而不是5……

It's going to be a long day for him!

这对他来说会是漫长的一天!

Until next time. Bye!

下次见。再见!

,