1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

疯狂动物城中英文版(疯狂动物城中英对照剧本)(1)

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前 这些 是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什们你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64--Huh!

呵呵!

65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71--Well, he was right about one thing.

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72--I don't know when to quit.

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

动物乌托邦警察学院

74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。

75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78--Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall.

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You're dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83--You're dead, farm girl.

你死定了,农家少女。

84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

死。死。死。

86--Ohhh...!

噢噢噢......!

87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.

从未有兔子警察。绝对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-

- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

93--Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

- 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。

96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

97--Precinct One. City Center.

一号辖区,市中心。

98--- Yeh! - Yeh!-

耶! - 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100--I won't let you down.

我不会让你失望的。

疯狂动物城中英文版(疯狂动物城中英对照剧本)(2)

101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。

107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

- 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。

109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

- 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。

122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防护喇叭。

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防护喷雾。

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

- 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

到达动物邦的特快车。

134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

嗯。我爱你们。

136--Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

138--Bye everybody!

再见大家!

139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140--Bye!再见!

141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇。

142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *

147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **

我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *

149--* I always get up now to see what's next **

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *

150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *

152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

159--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *

165--* I'll keep on making them every day *

*但我每天都不会放弃 *

166--* Those new mistakes *

*即便犯下错误 *

167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

171--* Try everything*

* 尝试一切 *

172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you.

谢谢。

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是啊,我们很吵。

177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178--Greasy walls.

油腻腻的墙壁。

179--Rickety bed.

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors.

疯狂的邻居。

181--I love it!

我爱死了!

182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思! - 嗯?

184--Down here!

下面这边!

185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子"可爱",

189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...

但其他的人呢,有一点...

190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.

- 哦。 - 其实还好。

193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

哦。事实上你的...有一个...

194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200--Attention!

注意!

201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.

好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

202--I've got three items on the docket.

我的文件上有三个重点。

203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

204--Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205--Oh.哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们在 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

217--Parking duty. Dismissed.

开交通罚单。解散。

218--Parking duty?

交通罚单?

219--Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221--- So? - So I can handle one.

- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。

222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.

我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.

一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.

我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

231--Ah!啊!

232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

233--201.201。

234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

235--Huh!呵呵!

236--Hmm.嗯。

237--Where'd he go?

他哪儿去了?

238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

243--Oh. I'm such a...

哦。我真是个......

244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?

- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?

245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

248--He wants to be one when he grows up.

当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

249--Isn't that adorable?

是不是很萌?

250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

253--You're holding up the line.

你把队伍卡住了。

254--Hello. Excuse me.

好。打扰一下。

255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

256--Actually, I'm an officer.

其实,我是一位警官。

257--Just have a quick question.

我很快的问你一个问题就好。

258--Are your customers aware they're getting

你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

里面有鼻涕吗?

260--What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。

263--Which is kind of a big deal.

那是有一点严重的问题。

264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks

当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...

而且......我不知道......卖这个给...

266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?

漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.

一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

268--A Jumbo-Pop.

巨型冰棒。

269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.

- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。

270--Oh no, are you kidding me...

哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

271--I don't have my wallet!

我没带我的钱包!

272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.

这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.

请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

276--Keep the change.

不用找了。

277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

278--Oh, no. My treat.

不用了。我请客。

279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这

只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.

哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.

我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?

284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.

尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.

你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

287--Anyone can be anything.

任何人都可以达成梦想。

288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.

啊。我总是这么跟他说。

289--All right, here you go. Two paws.

好吧,来给你,握爪。

290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。

293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见! - 再见!

294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

295--"ORGANIC"

$2"有机" $ 2

296--PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "

*$2 冰棒 "有机" * $ 2

297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

298--Get your Pawpsicles.

来买你的冰棒喔。

299--Oh!哦!

300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?

- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?

301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.

颜色?呃......这是红木。

302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,

你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!

你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

305--Ciao.。

306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.

好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

307--You liar!

你这个骗子!

308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

309--Hey!嘿!

310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.

好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

311--Really? For what?

真的?为什么?

312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?

哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

货物运输未经许可?

314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.

- 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。

315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.

我没有做虚假广告。保重。

316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.

那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。

318--Wood that is red.

红色的木头。

319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.

你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.

你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...

我的错。我猜你来自......

322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?

一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.

哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.

好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides

天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

326--"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...

"嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...

327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"

掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!"

328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.

才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.

而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.

可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor

不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home

生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...

334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?

你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

335--That sound about right?

听起来还蛮对的吧?

336--Oh!哦!

337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.

小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...

嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...

339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.

讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

340--All right, look.好吧,听着。

341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.

实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

344--I'm not a dumb bunny.

我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

345--Right. And that's not wet cement.

对。然后那不是未干的水泥。

346--You'll never be a real cop.

你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

347--You're a cute meter maid, though.

你是一个可爱的交通警察。

348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

349--* Everybody hurts... *

* 每个人都会受伤的... *

350--* by myself... *

* 只有独自一人... *

351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... *

* 什么都做不好,宝贝... *

352--* I'm a loser... *

* 我是一个失败者... *

353--CARROTS for ONE

一人一根胡萝卜

354--Mom & Dad

妈咪和爹地

355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!

- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?

嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...

当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...

359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.

- 我真的发挥作用。 -等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!

- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

361--Judy, are you a meter maid?

朱迪,你是交警?

362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..

哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!

- 那是最安全的工作! - 喔她不是个真正的警察!

364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!

- 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!

365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!

嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!

- 爹地!爹地! - 交警!

367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should..

.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...

368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.

- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。

369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.

- 再见。 - 再见。

370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!

嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?

先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!

- 她觉得自己很失败! - 哦,闭嘴!

373--- You shut up! - You shut up!

- 你闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!

374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.

- 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。

375--Yeah, but it might be worse!

是的,但它可能会更糟!

376--I was 30 seconds over!

才超过三十秒!

377--Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

378--My mommy says she wishes you were dead.

我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.

土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

381--Hey, you! Bunny!

嘿,你!兔子!

382--Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.

先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

383--What are you talking about?! My shop!

你在说什么?!我的店铺!

384--It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!

这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

385--Well, are you a cop or not?

好吧,你是警察不?

386--Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

387--- Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

- 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

388--Coming through!

别挡路!

389--This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.

这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

390--I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

391--Woo-hoo!喔-吼!

392--LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

393--- Ah! - Ahh!- 啊! - 啊!

394--Ha ha ha.哈哈哈。

395--You! Hey!您!嘿!

396--Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

397--Stop!停下来!

398--Ahhhh!哈啊!

399--Oh.哦。

400--Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.

抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

401--Yahhh!呀哈!

402--Bon voyage, flatfoot!

一路顺风,扁脚!

403--Huh!呵呵!

404--- Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!

- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

405--Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

406--- Ah! - Ah!- 啊! - 啊!

407--Oh!哦!

408--- I love your hair. - Thank you.

- 我喜欢你的头发。 - 谢谢。

409--Heheheheh. Come to papa!

黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!

410--Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line

好的。你必须排队等候

411--just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?

像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

412--- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!

- 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!

413--Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...

擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...

414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.

不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

415--Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.

嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

416--Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.

这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。

417--They're a class C botanical, sir.

他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。

418--Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...

好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...

419--- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.

- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。

420--That's my job.

这是我的工作。

421--Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

422--Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.

局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

423--- Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...

- 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...

424--- take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!

- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!

425--Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

426--I wanna be a real cop.

我想成为一个真正的警察。

427--Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted..

.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...

428--- when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...

- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生......

429--Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...

人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......

430--magically come true! So let it go.

奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.

蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

432--I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.

对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

433--I gotta go sit down.

我得走了坐下。

434--Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.

夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

435--My husband has been missing for ten days.

我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

436--- His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.

- 他叫埃密特奥特顿。 - 是的。我知道。

437--He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.

他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

438--He would never just disappear.

他绝不会就此消失。

439--Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.

夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

440--Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.

请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

441--- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.

- 奥特顿夫人。 - 我会找到他的。

442--Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

443--Take this. Find my Emmitt.

拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

444--Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

让他回到我的孩子身边。请。

445--Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.

奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

446--Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!

当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

447--One second.一秒。

448--- You're fired. - What? Why?

- 你被开除了。 - 什么?为什么?

449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter

违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

450--you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.

你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

451--I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

452--Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

羊咩咩市长助理!

453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.

我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!

狮明德市长会很开心的!

455--No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.

不不,先别告诉市长。

456--And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.

太晚了,已经传出去了。

457--All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.

好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?

我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

459--- Like glue. - Good one.-

像胶水一样。 - 好的。

460--Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?

如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

461--You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!

你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

462--Thank you, ma'am!

谢谢你,夫人!

463--I will give you 48 hours.

我会给你 48 小时。

464--Yes!是!

465--That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.

有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。

466--Okay. Deal.好,说定。

467--Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.

好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

468--Here you go. One missing otter.

给你,一只失踪的水獭。

469--- That's it? - Yikes!

- 就这样? - 是阿!

470--That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.

这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

471--Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...

目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

472--Resources, none! Ha ha!

资源,没有!哈哈!

473--Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.

呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

474--Okay. Last known sighting.

好的。最后一次目击。

475--Can I just borrow? Thank you.

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

476--- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!

- 冰棒? - 凶器!

477--- "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that...

- "来买你的冰棒"... - 是啊!因为...

478--What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

479--It means I have a lead.

这意味着我有领先优势。

480--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot.

- 嗨!你好!又是我! - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

481--Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼......

没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

482--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.

而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

483--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?

怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

484--It wasn't me.

那不是我。

485--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.

嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。

486--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.

这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。

488--365 days a year, since I was 12.

一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。

489--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture.

- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

490--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

491--- Do you know him? - I know everybody.

- 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。

492--And I also know that somewhere

而且我也知道,某处

493--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?

有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

494--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.

好吧,看来要来硬的。

495--- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.

- 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。

496--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?

哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

497--Felony tax evasion.

重罪偷税漏税。

498--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12...

是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......

499--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.

这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。

500--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.

我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

,