新概念英语第一册67到72同步答案(新概念英语一册L121-130课文句子打印版)(1)

I bought two expensive dictionaries here half an hour ago,

顾客:半小时以前我在这里买了两本很贵的辞典,

but I forgot to take them with me.

顾客:但是我忘了拿走。

Who served you,sir?

经理:是谁接待您的,先生?

The lady who is standing behind the counter.

顾客:站在柜台后面的那位女士。

Which books did you buy?

经理:您买的是两本什么书?

The books which are on the counter.

顾客:就是柜台上的那两本。

Did you serve this gentleman half an hour ago,Caroline?

经理:半小时前你接待过这位先生吗,Caroline?

He says he's the man who bought these books.

经理:他说他就是买这两本书的人。

I can't remember.

卡罗琳:我记不起来了。

The man who I served was wearing a hat.

卡罗琳:我接待的那个人戴了一顶帽子。

Have you got a hat,sir?

经理:您有帽子吗,先生?

Yes,I have.

顾客:有的,我有帽子。

Would you put it on,please?

经理:请您把帽子戴上好吗?

All right.

顾客:好吧。

Is this the man that you served,Caroline?

经理:这就是你接待过的那个人吗,Caroline?

Yes,I recognize him now.

卡罗琳:是的。我现在认出他来了。

Look,Scott.This is a photograph I took during my trip to Australia.

迈克:看,这是我到澳大利亚旅行时拍的一张照片。

Let me see it,Mike.

斯科特:让我看看,迈克。

This is a good photograph.

斯科特:这是一张很好的照片。

Who are these people?

斯科特:这些人是谁?

They're people I met during the trip.

迈克:他们是我旅行时认识的人。

That's the ship we traveled on.

迈克:这是我们所乘的那条船。

What a beautiful ship!

斯科特:多漂亮的船啊!

Who's this?

斯科特:这是谁?

That's the man I told you about.Remember?

迈克:这就是我跟你说过的那个人。还记得吗?

Ah yes.The one who offered you a job in Australia.

斯科特:啊,记得。就是在澳大利亚给你工作做的那个人。

That's right.

迈克:对。

Who's this?

斯科特:这是谁?

Guess!

迈克:猜!

It's not you,is it?

斯科特:这不是你,对吗?

That's right.

迈克:对的。

I grew a beard during the trip,

迈克:我在旅行时留了胡子,

but I shaved it off when I came home.

迈克:但我回到家时就把它刮了。

Why did you shave it off?

斯科特:你为什么把它刮了?

My wife didn't like it!

迈克:我妻子不喜欢!

Can't you come in and have tea now,Peter?

苏珊:你现在能进来喝茶吗,Peter?

Not yet.

彼得:还不能。

I must water the garden first.

彼得:我得先给花园浇水。

Do you have to water it now?

苏珊:你一定得现在浇吗?

I'm afraid I must.

彼得:恐怕我得现在浇。

Look at it!It's terribly dry.

彼得:你看看,干得厉害。

What a nuisance!

苏珊:真讨厌!

Last summer it was very dry,too.

彼得:去年夏天也是干得很。

Don't you remember?

彼得:你不记得了吗?

I had to water it every day.

彼得:我不得不每天浇水。

Well,I'll have tea by myself.

苏珊:好吧,我一个人喝茶了。

That was quick!Have you finished already?

苏珊:好快啊!你已经浇完了?

Yes.Look out of the window.

彼得:是的。你看看窗外。

It's raining!

苏珊:下雨了!

That means you don't need water the garden.

苏珊:这就是说。你不必给花园浇水了。

That was a pleasant surprise.

彼得:这是意想不到的好事。

It means I can have tea,instead.

彼得:这意味着我反倒可以喝茶了。

Can you recognize that woman,Liz?

凯特:Liz,你能认出那个女人吗?

I think I can,Kate.

莉兹:我想我认得出来,Kate。

It must be Karen Marsh,the actress.

莉兹:那一定是女演员Karen Marsh。

I thought so.

凯特:我也这样想。

Who's that beside her?

凯特:她旁边的那个人是谁?

That must be Conrad Reeves.

莉兹:一定是Conrad Reeves。

Conrad Reeves,the actor?

凯特:Conrad Reeves,那个男演员吗?

It can't be.

凯特:不可能是。

Let me have another look.

凯特:让我再看一看。

I think you're right!

凯特:我想你是对的。

Isn't he her third husband?

凯特:他不是她的第3个丈夫吗?

No,He must be her fourth or fifth.

莉兹:不,他一定是他的第4个或第5个丈夫。

Doesn't Karen Marsh look old!

凯特:Karen看上去不显老嘛!

She does,doesn't she!

莉兹:是的,谁说不是呢!

I read she's twenty-nine,

莉兹:我从报上看到她是29岁,

but she must be at least forty.

莉兹:但她一定有40岁了。

I'm sure she is.

凯特:我肯定她有40岁了。

She was a famous actress when I was still at school.

莉兹:当我还是学生时,她就是个著名的演员了。

That was a long time ago,wasn't it?

凯特:那是好久以前的事了,是吗?

Not that long ago!

莉兹:不,没有那么久。

I'm not more than twenty-nine myself.

莉兹:我自己现在还没29岁呢。

Look,Gary!That policeman's waving to you.

安:瞧,加里!那个警察正朝你挥手呢。

He wants you to stop.

安:他要你停下来。

Where do you think you are?

警察:你认为你现在是在哪儿?

On a race track?

警察:在赛车道上吗?

You must have been driving at seventy miles an hour.

警察:你刚才一定是以每小时70英里的速度开车。

I can't have been.

加里:我不会开得那样快的。

I was doing eighty when I overtook you.

警察:我是以每小时80英里的速度赶上你的。

Didn't you see the speed limit?

警察:难道你没看见限速牌吗?

I'm afraid I didn't,officer.

加里:恐怕我没有看见,警官。

I must have been dreaming.

加里:我一定是思想开小差了。

He wasn't dreaming,officer.

安:警官,他思想没有开小差。

I was telling him to drive slowly.

安:我刚才正告诉他开慢点。

That's why I didn't see the sign.

加里:所以我才没看见那牌子。

Let me see your driving license.

警察:让我看一看你的驾驶执照。

I won't charge you this time.

警察:这次我就不罚你款了。

But you'd better not do it again!

警察:但你最好不要再开是这样快。

Thank you.I'll certainly be more careful.

加里:谢谢您。我以后一定会多加注意。

I told you to drive slowly,Gary.

安:加里,我刚才叫你开慢点吧。

You always tell me to drive slowly,darling.

加里:你总是叫我开慢点,亲爱的。

Well,next time you'd better take my advice!

安:好啦,下次你最好还是听从我的劝告吧!

,