正在忙be in the middle of something,下面我们就来说一说关于busy的短语及中文意思:我忙着呢除了用busy?我们一起去了解并探讨一下这个问题吧!

busy的短语及中文意思:我忙着呢除了用busy

busy的短语及中文意思:我忙着呢除了用busy

正在忙

be in the middle of something

(1) be in the middle of (doing) sth. “忙于某事,正在做某事”

英语解释为to be busy doing something。

(2) be in the middle of something“正在忙”

I'm kind of in the middle of something.

我忙着呢。

I mean, he might be in the middle of something.

我是说,他可能正忙着呢。

I'd invite you both in, but I was sort of in the middle of something.

我应该请你们进来的,但是我正在忙。《绝望的主妇》

忙得脱不开身

be tied up

be tied up “忙得脱不开身,忙得不可开交”,表示非常忙,以至于无法做其他事情。

英语解释为to be very busy, so that you cannot do anything else。

How long will you be tied up?

你要忙多久?

I was tied up and couldn't pick you up.

我忙得脱不开身,不能去接你了。

忙得焦头烂额

be snowed under

be snowed under “忙不过来,忙得焦头烂额”,表示工作太多,穷于应付。

英语解释为to have more work than you can deal with。

She found herself snowed under with work.

她发现自己工作忙不过来。

I'm sorry, but I'm really snowed under at the moment.

抱歉,我现在真的是太忙了。

,