Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam.
虽然我们也会沉迷于欢乐与奢靡中.
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!
无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它!
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there.
好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得圣洁.
Which seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
就是找遍全世界,也找不到像这样的地方.
Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home!
家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
There's no place like Home! There's no place like Home!
没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!
I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild.
每当我漫步荒野凝视明月.
And feel that my mother now thinks of her child.
便想起母亲正惦念着她的孩子.
As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door.
当她从茅舍门口遥望明月时.
Through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more.
穿过冬忍树丛,浓郁树香再也不能安慰我的心灵.
An exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain.
对一个离乡背井的游子,再华丽的光辉,也是徒然闪烁.
Oh, give me my lowly thatch'd cottage again!
一栋矮檐茅舍!
The birds singing gaily, that came at my call.
一呼即来的鸟儿正在欢唱.
Give me them, - and the peace of mind, dearer than all!
赐给牠们-还有心灵的平静,这些胜过一切!
,