相信喜欢英语的小伙伴们,一定也很喜欢看外国的电视剧或电影,那么,我们是否可以想些办法,在娱乐的同时,顺便学一点英语呢?通常网上所说的,第一遍带着娱乐目的看,第二遍带着学习目的看,但,谁会那么无聊把同一部电影看那么多遍呢?那么,就没有其他的办法了吗?请大家快快点击视频寻找答案吧!
官方建议:结合视频一起学习,英语知识点会记得更牢固!
(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,效果更显著哦)
视频文本:
Hello everybody, I have a question for you.
大家好 我有个问题想问你们
How do you learn English with MOVIES?
你是如何通过看电影学英语的呢
When some people try to learn English with movies, they use subtitles.
当有些人试图通过看电影来学习英语时 他们会看字幕
The problem is that, when you're watching a movie with subtitles,
问题就在于 当你用字幕看电影时
you aren't practicing your listening skills.
其实你的听力并没有得到锻炼
Instead, you're practicing your reading skills.
相反地 你是在锻炼自己的阅读能力
This is not what you want.
但这并不是你想要的
Listening is much more difficult than reading.
听力比阅读要难得多
So when you learn English, you should do more listening than reading.
所以 当你学习英语时 你应该多听少读
This is why some people watch movies twice.
这就是为什么 有些人会把同一部电影看两遍的原因
They watch a movie with subtitles first,
第一遍看电影时 他们是开着字幕看的
then they watch the same movie again without the subtitles to practice listening.
然后 他们会再看一遍没有字幕的电影来练习听力
Now, this is an effective way to improve your listening,
这是一个提高你听力的有效方式
but I think it's really boring to watch movies twice.
但是我个人认为 把同一部电影看两遍实在是太无聊了
So personally, I never use this approach. It's not for me.
所以对我来说 我不会用这个方式来提高听力 这个方法不太适合我
So today, I want to share with you a new approach.
所以今天 我想给你分享一个新方法
This approach is pretty effective in improving your listening and vocabulary.
这种方法 对提高听力和词汇量非常有效
And with this approach, you don't have to watch movies twice.
用了这个方法后 你就不需要看两遍电影了
Are you ready to learn about this approach?
你准备好要学习这个新方法了吗
Here's what it is.
它是这样的
Watching movies with "delayed" subtitles.
看带有"延迟"字幕的电影
To use this approach, you need a movie player that can delay subtitles.
要使用这种方法的话 你需要一个可以延迟字幕的电影播放器
Now, before you watch a movie,
在你开始看电影之前
turn on the English subtitles and then delay the subtitles for about 2 seconds.
打开英文字幕 然后将字幕延迟2秒
This will make the subtitles appear 2 seconds later than usual.
这将使字幕出现的比平时要晚2秒
Let me show you a movie clip,
让我给你们展示一个电影片段
so that you know what it's like to watch a movie with delayed subtitles.
这样你就会知道 看延迟字幕的电影是什么感觉了
(此处操作若不懂的请看上方视频)
So what do you need to do when watching a movie this way?
所以 当你在用这种方式看电影时 你需要做什么呢
Well, it's simple.
很简单
First of all, when you hear an actor speaks, try to listen with full attention.
首先 当你听到演员说话时 试着全神贯注地听
Don't worry that you may not understand.
不用担心你是否听得懂
You can read the subtitles later when they appear.
你可以在字幕出现的时候 再去看一遍字幕
Now, if you can understand the actor, then don't look at the subtitles.
现在 如果你能听懂演员说的话 就不要看字幕了
Read the subtitles only if you don't understand.
当你不懂的时候 你再去看字幕
专业外教成人英语在线教学辅导课程
¥0.1
购买
If the actor is talking really fast,
如果演员说话语速很快的话
if you feel like you need more time to read,
如果你觉得你需要更多的时间去理解的话
you can pause the movie before you read the subtitles.
你可以在字幕出现前 按下暂停键
Now let me show you another movie clip.
让我再给你演示另一段电影片段吧
(具体操作请看上方视频)
This time, try not to read the subtitles unless you don't understand.
这次 尝试着不要去看字幕 除非你真的听不懂
Are you ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 我们开始吧
How did you do?
现在感觉怎么样
Were you able to understand the clip without reading the subtitles?
在不看字幕的情况下 你听懂了多少
If you had to read the subtitles, that's OK.
如果你必须要看字幕 那也是可以的
For most English students, movies are really difficult to understand.
对于大多数英语学习者来说 电影真的挺难去看懂的
In fact, even native speakers have trouble understanding movies sometimes.
事实上 那些英语为母语的人 有时也很难理解电影
So in the beginning, you might have to read subtitles almost all the time.
所以 在最开始的时候 你可能会一直离不开字幕
That's OK.
那不是不可以的
Listening is a very difficult skill to improve.
听力 本来就是一项很难提高的能力
So make sure you practice a lot and do it regularly.
所以一定要经常练习
And over time, your listening and your vocabulary will get better.
随着时间的推移 你的听力和词汇量会越来越好的
好啦,今天的英语教学就到这里啦。
想了解更多实用的学英语方法,欢迎关注我们,期待大家的留言!我们下期不见不散!
点击【了解更多】,免费获得388元外教课
,