到国外参展或拜访客户时,乘坐地铁时问路的情景对话模板

客户参观公司的英语对话(到国外参展或拜访客户时)(1)

到国外参展或拜访客户时,乘坐地铁问路的对话模板1:

A: It's my first visit to Prague, I'll be here for three days for a conference, then I have a day on my own to do some sightseeing before I head back home, What do you suggest I see when I'm here?

这是我第一次来布拉格访问,我将在这里待3天参加一个会议,接着我在返程之前有一天时间可以自己安排逛逛,在这儿期间你认为我该去哪儿看看

B:There are many interesting places you should be sure to see, One problem is tranportation, however,Because the city is very old, the roads are narrow and congested. If you only have three or four days to visit. you don't want to spend them waiting in traffic in a crab. I suggest you take the subway.

有很多有意思的地方你都应该去看看,不过就是有个交通问题,由于这个城市是个古老的城市,所以,道路又窄又挤,如果你只有三四天的参观时间,你就不要乘出租车在堵车中浪费时间,我建议你坐地铁。

A: The subway? But is there an subway station next to my hotel? I have to go between the conference center and the hotel several times a day....

地铁? 可是我住的酒店旁边有地铁站吗?我一天要往返几次于会议中心和旅馆之间。

B:No worries. There's a subway station at the conference center itself, and a shuttle from your hotel to the conference center that takes only 5minutes, When you do your personal sightseeing, you can first take the shuttle to the conference center, then hop on the metro.

别担心,会议中心本身就有个地铁站,而且从你住的旅馆到会议中心之间还有班车,只需5分钟时间,你自己去观光时,你先做班车到会议中心,然后换乘地铁。

A:Is it expensive to ride on the underground?

乘地铁贵吗?

B:You can get a daily pass that allows you to travel unlimited for the whole day for about 6 dollars, Othewise, you can pay by trip, which is about 50 cents to 2 dollars each trip. depending on how far you go.

你可以买一个当天有效的通票,这样就能坐一天车只花6美元,随便去哪儿都行。不然,你就按路程付钱,每一趟50美分到2美元不等,这要根据你坐的路程远近而定。

A: Is it easy to get lost?

容易走丢吗?

B:No.no... It's very hard to get lost, There are two lines, one that goes in a circle, the other that is straight. If you get lost. there are always subway attendents that can help you find your way.

不会....不可能走丢。一共两条线路,一条是环线,一条是直线。如果你走丢了,总会有地铁服务员帮助你找到正确的路线。

到国外参展或拜访客户时,乘坐地铁问路的对话模板2:

A: Sir, is this right subway to go to International exhibition center?

先生,这是去往国际展览中心的地铁吗?

B: Yes, the third station is what you want.

是的,第三站便是。

A: How much is the fare?

车费是多少?

B: One dollar.

一美元。

A: Could you tell me where I can get a ticket?

你能告诉我在哪儿可以买车票吗?

B: Certainly, Come with me, please.

当然可以,请跟我来。

A:Thank you. That's very kind of you.

谢谢,你真好。

到国外参展或拜访客户时,乘坐地铁问路的对话模板 3:

A: Shall we go to the library by subway?

我们坐地铁去图书馆吗?

B: Yes, it is far quicker and less complicated.

是的,坐地铁去又快又省事。

A:OK.There is no subway in my city.

好的,我们城市没有地铁。

B: Really?

真的吗?

A:Yes, Does it operate night and day?

是的,地铁是否日夜运行?

B:Yes, and seven days a week.

是的,每周七天运行。

A: Where do we pay the fare?

我们在哪儿买票?

B:Follow me.please

跟我来。

A: Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?

换车需要另买票吗?

B:No. you don't have to.

不,不用另买票。

A:OK I see.

好的,我知道了。

,