Music(1)

音乐

If you were in an orchestra, what would you play?

如果你在管弦乐队,你会演奏什么?

Would you play a tuba, a trumpet or a saxophone?

你会吹大号、小号还是萨克斯管?

Perhaps you would prefer a stringed instrument like a violin or a cello.

也许你更喜欢小提琴或大提琴之类的弦乐器。

Maybe you would enjoy percussion more.

也许你会更喜欢打击乐。

5年级适合读英语故事书(读故事学英语-)(1)

You could play the kettle drum.

你可以打定音鼓。

There are instruments that have keyboards.

有些乐器有键盘。

A piano and an organ have keyboards.

钢琴和风琴都有键盘。

There are instruments that have strings on them.

有些乐器上有弦。

A guitar, banjo and mandolin have strings on them.

吉他、班卓琴和曼陀林都有琴弦。

5年级适合读英语故事书(读故事学英语-)(2)

There are instruments that you blow into.

有些乐器可以吹奏。

A flute, a French horn and a harmonica are all instruments that you blow into.

长笛、圆号和口琴都是吹奏的乐器。

There are instruments that you hit with a stick.

有些乐器是用棍子击打的。

A drum and a cymbal are two things that you would hit with a stick.

鼓和钹是你用棍子击打的两样东西。

If you are in an orchestra, you have to watch the conductor.

如果你在管弦乐队,你必须看指挥。

5年级适合读英语故事书(读故事学英语-)(3)

He will lead you through the piece of music.

他将带领你完成这段音乐。

You might just want to be in a band for fun.

你可能只是想在乐队里玩。

You could join a rock band or a dance band.

你可以加入摇滚乐队或舞蹈乐队。

Some people learn to read music.

有些人学习读谱。

Music notes are written on a staff.

音符写在五线谱上。

5年级适合读英语故事书(读故事学英语-)(4)

Each note represents a sound.

每个音符代表一个声音。

There are whole notes, half notes, quarter notes and eighth notes.

有全音符、半音符、四分音符和八分音符。

Each one of these is held for a different number of beats.

每一个都有不同的拍数。

It is good to learn about music.

学习音乐是件好事。

You have to learn your scales, and learn about sharps and flats.

你必须学习音阶,学习其尖锐和扁平。

If you want to learn how to play an instrument, it is best to take music lessons.

如果你想学习如何演奏乐器,最好上音乐课。

,