English television shows are a great way英语电视节目是一个很好的方式,我来为大家讲解一下关于英语阅读字幕滚动?跟着小编一起来看一看吧!
英语阅读字幕滚动
English television shows are a great way
英语电视节目是一个很好的方式
to learn English and maybe there's
学习英语 也许有
a new English TV series that you're about to watch.
你将要看的一部新的英语电视剧
In this English lesson, I'm going to tell you
在这节英语课上 我要告诉你
about seven things that you should do
关于你应该做的七件事
before you watch that TV series.
在你看电视剧之前
When you do these things before you watch the TV series,
当你在看电视剧之前做这些事情时
it will make it easier to understand,
这将使其更容易理解
I guarantee you will learn more English words
我保证你会学到更多的英语单词
while you're watching the TV series
当你看电视剧的时候
and I think it'll just make it a more enjoyable experience.
我认为这会让它成为一种更愉快的体验
(upbeat music)
(欢快的音乐)
The first thing you should do before watching
观看前你应该做的第一件事
a new TV series is go to YouTube
一部新的电视剧正在YouTube上播放
and search for a trailer for that TV series.
搜索那部电视剧的预告片
A trailer is a short introduction
预告片是一个简短的介绍
to the series you're about to watch.
你将要观看的系列
In it, you'll find out about the location of the show.
在里面 你会发现节目的地点
You'll find out about where it takes place.
你会发现它发生在哪里
You'll be introduced to some of the main characters,
你将被介绍给一些主要角色
and you might even learn some of their names.
你甚至可以知道他们的一些名字
When you watch the trailer,
当你观看预告片时
it helps you to be more familiar
这有助于你更加熟悉
with the show when you start watching it
当你开始看节目时
and this will help you understand more
还有这个
about what's going on.
关于发生了什么
So the first thing you should do, go to YouTube,
所以你应该做的第一件事 去YouTube
search for a trailer, watch it,
搜索拖车 观看它
and get introduced to the show.
并被介绍到节目中
The second thing you should do is go to the Wikipedia page
你应该做的第二件事是去维基百科页面
for that TV series and read the premise.
为了那部电视剧 请阅读前提
The premise is again, another summary
前提是 再一次总结
of what the show is going to be about.
这场演出的内容
It's usually one or two sentences long
通常是一两句话
and most TV show Wikipedia pages have that section.
大多数电视节目维基百科页面都有这个部分
The premise will tell you a little bit, again,
前提会再次告诉你一点
about the location and the characters,
关于位置和字符
and maybe a little introduction to the plot.
也许还有一点剧情介绍
The plot is what the story is actually about.
剧情就是故事的真实内容
So the second thing you should do, find the Wikipedia page.
所以 你应该做的第二件事 就是找到维基百科页面
You can do this in English or in your own language,
你可以用英语或你自己的语言来做
by the way, find the section labeled "Premise,"
顺便说一下 找到标有“前提”的部分
and read it over and get an understanding
仔细阅读并理解
of what the show is going to be about.
这场演出的内容
The third thing you should do is write down
你应该做的第三件事是写下来
the names of all the characters in the show.
剧中所有角色的名字
You can actually find this information on
您可以在
the same Wikipedia page where we found the premise.
我们找到前提的维基百科页面
Usually if you scroll down a little bit,
通常如果你向下滚动一点
there'll be a section with all the names.
将有一个包含所有名称的部分
If you're lucky, there will even
如果你幸运的话
be small descriptions of each character.
对每个角色进行简短描述
So take some time, find a pen and a piece of paper
所以花点时间 找一支笔和一张纸
and actually write down the names
写下名字
of every single character that's in the show
剧中的每一个角色
with a little description behind them.
后面有一些描述
Then when you start watching the show,
然后当你开始观看节目时
you'll already be familiar
你已经很熟悉了
with the people who are in the show.
与节目中的人一起
You'll know some of their names.
你会知道他们的一些名字
You'll know a little bit about what they're all about
你会知道一点关于他们的一切
and what they might even do based
以及他们可能基于
on the descriptions that you read.
在你读到的描述上
So number three, write down a list
第三 写下一份清单
of all the characters that are in the show.
在剧中的所有角色中
The fourth thing you should do is you should
你应该做的第四件事是
read a description of the first episode.
阅读第一集的描述
Don't read a description of every episode,
不要阅读每一集的描述
but if you scroll down even further on
但如果你再往下滚动
the Wikipedia page for the TV series you're
电视剧的维基百科页面
about to watch, there will probably be
即将观看 可能会有
a section where they describe each episode.
他们描述eac的部分
Read the description for episode one.
阅读第一集的描述
The reason I don't want you to read all the
原因
other descriptions is I don't want you to read any spoilers.
其他描述是我不想让你看任何剧透
Spoilers are when you find out things about a TV series
剧透是当你发现电视剧的事情时
that you didn't want to find out before you watched it.
你在看之前不想知道
I mean, it's nice to know some things before you watch it,
我是说 在你看之前知道一些事情很好
but you do want to be surprised
但你确实想感到惊讶
while you're watching it as well.
而你也在看
So the fourth thing you can do
所以你可以做的第四件事
and you can consider this one optional,
你可以认为这一个是可选的
scroll down a little further.
再向下滚动一点
Find the section where they describe each episode
找到他们描述每一集的部分
and read the description of episode one.
并阅读第一集的描述
See if you can get a sense
看看你能不能明白
of what happens in the first episode
第一集发生了什么
before you start watching the whole series.
在你开始观看整个系列之前
The fifth thing you should do is you should
你应该做的第五件事是
learn some vocabulary based on the genre of the TV series.
根据电视剧的类型学习一些词汇
Here's what I mean by that.
这就是我的意思
If you're going to watch a fantasy TV series,
如果你要看奇幻电视剧
learn about swords and dragons, learn all the words
学习剑和龙 学习所有单词
you would need to know to watch that type of show.
你需要知道看那种类型的节目
If you're going to watch a TV series
如果你要看电视剧
that is science fiction, learn about rockets
那是科幻小说 了解火箭
and planets and all the words you would need
行星和所有你需要的单词
to understand when watching a science fiction show,
在观看科幻节目时
or if you're watching a TV series
或者如果你在看电视剧
that's based on a little bit of romance,
这是基于一点点浪漫
learn about love letters and holding hands
了解情书和牵手
and some of the words and phrases
以及一些单词和短语
that we use in English when we talk about love.
当我们谈论爱情时 我们用英语表达
So the fifth thing to do before you watch a TV series,
所以在你看电视剧之前要做的第五件事
make sure you know some of the words, phrases,
确保你知道一些单词、短语
the vocabulary that you'll need to understand the show.
了解节目所需的词汇
The sixth thing that you can do before watching a TV series
看电视剧前你可以做的第六件事
to learn English, watch the first episode
要学习英语 请看第一集
in your own language if that's possible.
如果可能的话 用你自己的语言
If you're watching the TV series on a streaming service
如果您正在通过流媒体服务观看电视剧
like Amazon Prime or Netflix or another one,
比如Amazon Prime或Netflix或其他公司
usually you can change the language.
通常你可以改变语言
When you start watching a series,
当你开始看连续剧时
it's important to get a good understanding
了解情况很重要
of the characters and the location and the story.
角色、地点和故事
Watching the first episode
观看第一集
in your own language can really help.
用你自己的语言可以表达
If you do this though, make sure you rewatch episode one
如果你这样做 请确保重新观看第一集
in English before you continue with episode two.
在继续第二集之前 请先用英语
So anyways, another thing you can do
无论如何 你可以做的另一件事
to improve your understanding of a new TV series,
为了提高你对新电视剧的理解
watch the first episode in your own language.
用你自己的语言看第一集
The seventh thing you can do is you can write down
你能做的第七件事就是写下来
what you think the TV series is going to be about.
你认为这部电视剧将讲述什么
I know this sounds a little strange.
我知道这听起来有点奇怪
You haven't watched it yet, and I'm asking you to write
你还没看 我要你写
about it, but this kind of gets your brain ready.
但这会让你的大脑做好准备
If you've already watched the trailer
如果你已经看过预告片
and you've read the premise on Wikipedia,
你已经阅读了维基百科上的前提
this will be a little easier.
这会容易一点
But take some time to write down what you think
但花点时间写下你的想法
will happen in the TV series, what you think
你认为电视剧里会发生什么
certain characters will do, even if you're wrong,
即使你错了
it just helps your brain to get ready
它只是帮助你的大脑做好准备
to watch the entire TV series.
观看整个电视剧
So number seven, take some time, sit down,
所以第七 花点时间 坐下
write down what you think it will be about.
写下你认为会是什么
Well, thank you so much for watching this English lesson
哦 非常感谢你收看这节英语课
about things you can do before you watch a TV series
关于看电视剧之前可以做的事情
so that when you do watch it, you can understand more
这样当你观看它的时候 你就能了解更多
and that it can just be a more effective tool
它可以成为一个更有效的工具
for your English learning.
为了你的英语学习
Remember, if this is your first time here,
记住 如果这是你第一次来这里
don't forget to click that red Subscribe button.
别忘了点击红色的订阅按钮
Give me a thumbs up, leave a comment,
给我点个赞 留言
and if you have some time, why don't you
如果你有时间 为什么不
stick around and watch another English lesson?
留下来再看一节英语课?
,