Gabrielle: "Excuse me. I'm looking for Rita Rivara."

打扰了,我找丽塔.里维拉。

Gabrielle: "Hi, are you Rita?"

你好,你就是丽塔吗?

Rita: "Yeah, who are you?"

是的,你是谁?

Gabrielle: "I'm, uh, I'm Gabrielle Solis. Our, our husbands are roommates at the prison."

我是加布丽尔.索利斯,我们的丈夫是狱友。

Rita: "Richie and I aren't married."

里奇和我还没结婚。

Gabrielle: "Oh, I see. Well, uh, your boyfriend asked my husband to give this to you. It's a sort of favor. It's all there. Seven thousand dollars."

我明白了你男朋友让我老公给你这个,算是一点心意。都在这里,7000美元。

Rita: "Son of a bitch!"狗娘养的。

Gabrielle: "Oh, don't even think about it."

想都别想。

Gabrielle: "Um, hello! Is there a problem?"

你好,有什么问题吗?

Rita: "Let me ask you a question."

我问题你个问题

Gabrielle: "Okay."

行啊。

Rita: "This might seem kind of weird, but what do you think of my breasts?"

这问题可能有点怪,你觉得我胸怎么样??

Gabrielle: "Excuse me?"

你说什么?

Rita: "I mean, how do they look to you?"

我是说,它们看起来如何?

Gabrielle: "Uh, they're, they're nice."

很好啊。

Rita: "Thank you. I like 'em, too."

谢谢,我也很喜欢它们。

Gabrielle: "You're right. That was weird."

你说得对,够怪的。

Rita: "You have no idea what this money is for, do you?"

你不知道这钱是用来干嘛的,对吧?

Gabrielle: "Uh, no. No. You, you seem to have everything you need."

一无所知,不,你看起来已经应有尽有了。

Rita: "Richie wants me to get a boob job. He wants 'em bigger. He's obsessed with huge breasts."

里奇想让我去做隆胸手术,让它们变得更大,他对大胸很着迷。

Gabrielle: "So are you gonna do it?"

那你打算怎么办?

Rita: "I told him if he came up with the cash, I would. I just never thought the moron would actually come up with it."

我告诉他如果他能给我钱,我就去做。我真没想到他居然把钱弄来了。

Gabrielle: "Not that it's any of my business, but it's your body. I wouldn't change anything unless I really wanted to."

虽然这不关我的事,但身体是你自己的。如果我自己不想去做,我是绝对不会做的。

Rita: "But if I don't do it, he'll leave me."

如果我不去做,他会离开我得。

Gabrielle: "Honey, he's in jail. How far is he gonna go? Maybe it's time you stood up for yourself. Tell him you don't need the surgery."

亲爱的,他正坐牢呢,他鞭长莫及啊也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了。告诉他,你不需要做手术。

Rita: "It's worth a shot."

值得一试。

Gabrielle: "There you go. I am so proud of you."

去吧,我为你自豪。

英语学习 美剧 绝望的主妇(看美剧学口语It)(1)

加布丽尔:打扰了,我找丽塔.里维拉。 加布丽尔:你好,你就是丽塔吗? 丽塔:是的,你是谁? 加布丽尔:我是加布丽尔.索利斯,我们的丈夫是狱友。 丽塔:里奇和我还没结婚。 加布丽尔:我明白了你男朋友让我老公给你这个,算是一点心意。都在这里,7000美元。 丽塔:狗娘养的。 加布丽尔:想都别想。 加布丽尔:你好,有什么问题吗? 丽塔:我问你个问题 加布丽尔:行啊。 丽塔:这问题可能有点怪,你觉得我胸怎么样?? 加布丽尔:你说什么? 丽塔:我是说,它们看起来如何? 加布丽尔:很好啊。 丽塔:谢谢,我也很喜欢它们。 加布丽尔:你说得对,够怪的。 丽塔:你不知道这钱是用来干嘛的,对吧? 加布丽尔:一无所知,不,你看起来已经应有尽有了。 丽塔:里奇想让我去做隆胸手术,让它们变得更大,他对大胸很着迷。 加布丽尔:那你打算怎么办? 丽塔: 我告诉他如果他能给我钱,我就去做。我真没想到他居然把钱弄来了。 加布丽尔:虽然这不关我的事,但身体是你自己的。如果我自己不想去做,我是绝对不会做的。 丽塔:如果我不去做,他会离开我得。 加布丽尔:亲爱的,他正坐牢呢,他鞭长莫及啊。也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了。告诉他,你不需要做手术。 丽塔:值得一试。 加布丽尔:去吧,我为你自豪。

,