原文:


1.in 14 days

结合上下文会发现,意思是14天后。顾客14天后要去旅行,想在旅行前收到包裹。

2.on August 14 在具体某天用on

想起了这个顺口溜:

in年in月in季,on日on节on某夜,at时分和深夜。年月季节都用in,一周两周要用in,上午下午还是in。

3.It would be great if... 实用句型



in two days

百度上找到的如下:

1. 如果动作已经发生,那么,in 时间段:在......内。例如:

He walked two hundred and sixty miles in eight days.

他在八天里走了二百六十英里。

2. 如果动作在将来发生,那么,in 时间段:在......后。例如:

I'll have some breakfast ready in a few minutes.

我将在几分钟后把早餐准备好。

谷歌上找到的如下:

It does have both those meanings.它确实具有这两个含义。

(i) = before 2 days have elapsed. 在2天过去之前。

(ii) = in two days' time (from now). 两天后(从现在开始)。


in two days 和 within two days 的区别:

If today is Monday, and a company tells me:

如果今天是星期一,并且一家公司告诉我:

Your package will arrive in two days' time.

您的包裹将在两天后到达。

then I will expect the package to arrive on Wednesday.

那么我预计包裹会在星期三到达。

However, if today is Monday, and a company tells me:

但是,如果今天是星期一,并且一家公司告诉我:

Your package will arrive within two days.

您的包裹将在两天内到达。

then I will expect the package to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.

那么我预计包裹会在星期二或星期三到达。

In other words, "in two days' time" is typically a prediction, while "within two days" specifies an upper limit.

换句话说,“in two days”通常是一个预测,而“within two days”指定上限。


in a week是一周内还是一周后(intwodays)(1)

,