摩登家庭第一季台词笔记(摩登家庭第1季第2集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)(1)

公号:易用美剧 更多flyingjgh

杰&歌洛莉亚

成为伟大父亲的秘诀是什么

What's the key to being a Great dad?

有点难回答啊

Ah, that's a tough one.

让孩子们自由成长

Giving them the freedom to be whatever they want to be.

米奇尔&卡梅隆

- 对 没错 -不管是画家

- Right. Exactly. - Whether that's a painter,

诗人 飞行员 总统

a poet, a pilot, a president-

对于我们来说 那就

And for us, we're gonna

企业领头人 或是一国之君

of a company or of a country.

耐心是关键

Patience.

菲尔

很简单 做他们的好朋友

Well, be their buddy.

- 你的答案就是这个吗 -还有认真学习

- That's your answer? - And stay in school.

克莱尔 &

- 不对 -还有别吸毒

- No. - And don't do drugs.

不对

No!

- 快告诉我正确答案嘛 -我的天呐

- Just give me the answer. - 0h, God.

我再想想

Still thinking.

摩登家庭

第一季第二集

- 嗨 克莱尔 -嘿

- Hi, Claire. - Hey.

- 嘿 -好吧

- Hey. - Oh, okay.

嗨 这位是我老公 菲尔

Hi. Um, this is my husband, Phil.

- 嗨 -那是我儿子 卢克 就那个

- Hi. - And, uh, that's my son, Luke, right there.

- 这位是 -德希蕾

- This is - Desiree.

- 德希蕾 对 抱歉 -你好啊

- Desiree, right. Sorry. - Oh, hi.

- 德希蕾刚搬过来 -赞啊 哪户

- Desiree just moved in down the block. - Fun. Where?

- 314 -是嘛

- 314. - Oh!

就那栋双卧室别墅 室内外兼配家庭活动室

The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room.

真厉害 你怎么

Very good. How did you-

你肯定很喜欢那个蒸气浴

Bet you're lovin' that steam shower.

菲尔 别吓到人家

Phil, that's creepy.

哦 抱歉 我是 我是个房产大亨

0h, sorry. I'm a- I'm a real estate mogul.

什么! 不 我是个房产中介

"What?" No, I'm a- I am a real estate agent.

我们展览过那个房子 装饰很好

We caravanned that house. Great, uh, deck.

谢谢 我离婚手续办好就搬走了

Thanks. I'm just there till my divorce is final.

怎么会 谁傻到想要跟你离婚

No, who is coconuts enough to divorce you?

我们该走了 再见了

We gotta go, but we'll see you around.

有时间请你过来玩

We'll have to have you over sometime.

- 我很愿意 -好啊

- I'd love it. - All right.

- 拜拜 -拜拜

- Bye. - Bye.

- 她真不错 -滚 我们不可能请她做客

- She's awesome. - No, we are never having her over.

听说她已经勾引过两个孩子的爸爸了

Heard she already slept with two dads from the school.

- 什么 -就是

- What? - Mm-hmm.

品行不端啊

That's horrible.

- 爸爸 小心 -小心点呀 伙计

- Dad, watch out! - Whoa! Watch it, buddy!

- 老太太 -抱歉

- Grandma. - I'm sorry.

那车看起来还是像个女孩车

That still looks like a girl's bike.

我们再绑点黑胶带

We'll add more black tape.

我儿子一直在骑他姐姐的旧车

My son has been riding his sister's old bike.

他现在还没能力照料好一辆新车

Until he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike.

他把一瓶苏打水倒在我的电脑上

Look, he spilled a soda on my computer,

他还把家里的数码相机弄坏了

he ruined our digital Camera

就因为他要给自己拍水下相片

taking pictures of himself underwater.

那是辆女车 我也想给他些教训

It's a girl's bike. I'm all for teaching him a lesson.

可我担心大嘴巴的小混混们因此嘲笑他

But I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully.

嘿嘿嘿 车很漂亮啊 小姑娘

Hey, hey, hey. Nice bike, Sally.

老爸

Dad!

拜托 他骑女式车 像洋娃娃一样

Come on. He looks like Little Bo Peep on that thing.

不会再这样了 他下午就会有辆新车

Actually, not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon.

- 真的吗 -没错

- I am? - Mm-hmm.

是吗

He is?

有时候做男人就应该一往无前

Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down

勇敢踏出自己的脚步

and do what a man's gotta do.

如果那个死老太婆不满意

And if the old lady don't like it-

亲爱的

Honey?

让她自己气死算了

That's too damn bad.

没错 激不激动

Yes. Who's excited, huh?

小卡 快点 要迟到了

Cam, come on. Hurry up. We're gonna be late.

只是亲子课而已 又不是要飞到卡波去

It's a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo.

作为唯一的同性恋夫夫 我们已经赚够口水了

We're gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there.

我不想再给人迟到的坏印象

I don't wanna be the late ones too.

天呐 又是旋花呢又是粉色

Wow! Paisley and pink.

网眼套头衫为什么不穿了

Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top?

穿啊 穿在里面了

Obviously not. I'm wearing it underneath.

开玩笑的 放松 给你

Kidding. Just chill, please. Here.

抱歉 我只是想留下良好的第一印象

I'm sorry. I just wanna make a good first impression.

你是想既融入大家又不吓到他们吗

You wanna fit in and not terrify the villagers?

嘿 别闹了

Hey, come on.

今天莉莉才是主角 好不好

Today is about Lily, all right?

那个班上可能就有她以后最要好的朋友

Her future best friend might be in that class,

我可不想一开始就惹谁不高兴

And I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way.

能换件衬衫吗

Can you please just change your shirt?

好吧 你猜怎么着

Fine. You know what?

我这就去换上一条卡其布裤子

I'll just go put on a pair of khakis,

高尔夫衬衫 让每个人都以为

maybe a polo shirt, and everybody will think

我们只是一对直男高尔夫球友

we're a couple straight golfin' buddies...

碰巧决定一起养个娃

who just decided to have a kid together.

我给纳巴那边打电话了

Hey, I called that place in Napa and

把房间升级成带温泉浴缸的套房

got us upgraded to a villa with a hot tub.

所以准备点泡温泉的衣服吧

So pack whatever you wear in a hot tub.

我通常泡温泉都不穿衣服的

I usually wear nothing when I'm in a hot tub.

那我同事的老婆就得做个屁股整形了

And my college roommate's wife just had to get a new hip.

弱死了

Sucker.

曼尼的爸爸带他去迪斯尼玩了

Manny's father is taking him for a couple of days to Disneyland,

所以我们就脱身去葡萄酒园

so we're gonna go to the wine country.

去喝点小酒 吃些美食

We're gonna drink some wine, eat some good food.

原本我们可以经常组织此类小资活动

You know, we would do something like this

但是 因为曼尼 就少了很多

a lot more often if it wasn't for, you know, Manny.

- 他很好 他让我们过着朴实的生活 -是啊

- He's good. He keep us grounded. - Yeah.

就像机场起雾 飞机停飞

Like fog at an airport.

豪华轿车4点到

Limo gets here at 4:00.

早上嘛 我想去俱乐部打会球

This morning, I thought I'd go to the club, hit a few balls.

不行 曼尼房间的风扇怎么办

No! What about the fan in Manny's room?

那个 叫个人修吧

0h, yeah. Call a guy.

不行 你该跟他一起修

No! You're supposed to do it with him.

我们得学着教他做些事情

It's important that we teach him how to do things for himself.

在我的家乡 男人以干体力活为荣

In my culture, men take great pride in doing physical labor.

我知道 所以我才雇你们那儿的人给我干活

I know. That's why I hire people from your culture.

你真搞笑呀

You're too funny.

我跟我下个老公狂花你的钱的时候

I'm gonna share that one with my next husband

我就给他讲这个笑话

when we're spending all your money.

- 爸爸 这是全世界最酷的车 -必须的

- Dad, this is the coolest bike ever. - Awesome.

听着 伙计

So, listen, buddy.

家里有些人

Certain members of this family

认为你照料不好这辆车

don't think you can take care of this bad boy.

- 你是说妈妈吗 -你说的 我可没说

- You mean Mom? - Your words, not mine.

你妈妈和我是一个整体

Look, uh, your mom and I are a team,

而她 我们 觉得这是个好机会

and she- we feel like this is a chance

让你学会负起责任

for you to show some responsibility.

别让我们失望

Don't make us look like jerks here.

- 不会的 -很好

- I won't. - Okay.

- 最后一点要求 -什么

- One more rule. - What?

给我 玩得超级无敌开心

Have, like, three butt-loads of fun.

谢谢爸爸

Thanks, Dad.

- 我们开始吧 -先说好3点前要弄完

- So let's do this. - 0kay, but I need to be done by 3:00.

我爸爸3点来接我

That's when my dad's picking me up.

如果3点还搞不定

Hey, if we're not done by 3:00,

我就直接吊死

I'm gonna tie a noose on this thing.

在哥伦比亚有句谚语

In Colombia there's a saying:

"如果两头犟驴合不来

"If you have two stubborn burros that don't like each other,

就把它们绑在一辆车上"

you tie them to the same cart."

吊扇就是那辆车

The ceiling fan is the cart.

我爸爸要带我去玩太空过山车

My dad's taking me on Space Mountain.

那东西超快 不过我爸爸什么都不怕

It's supposed to be really fast, but he's not scared of anything.

他玩的时候甚至都不系安全带

He doesn't even wear a seat belt when he drives.

哇噢 也太厉害了吧

Wow. How 'bout that?

- 他还杀过熊 -真的假的

- Killed a bear once. - Really?

熊也坐在过山车上吗

Was the bear sittin' in the passenger seat?

给我念下说明书

Read me the instructions.

为避免遭受电击"

"Safety tips. Warning: To reduce the risk of electrical shock"-

跳过那段废话吧

We can skip that.

"若不听从警告

Uh, "Failure to heed these warnings

可导致重伤 甚至死亡"

can lead to serious injury or death."

你总是瞎担心 你自己知道

You know, you worry too much. You know that.

不会有人被电到的

Nobody's gonna get shocked.

有一次我爸爸被雷劈了

One time my dad was struck by lightning.

所以他现在喝多少酒都不醉

That's why he can drink as much as he wants.

曼尼觉得他爸爸是个超人

Manny thinks his dad is like Superman.

可真相呢 他根本不值一提

The truth? He's a total flake.

事实上 他唯一像超人的方面

In fact, the only way he's like Superman...

就是他们都是非法移民

is that they both landed in this country illegally.

我怎么这么紧张呀

I can't believe I'm so nervous.

他们会喜欢我们的 我们就表现真我就行了

They're gonna love us. Let's just be ourselves.

或者稍微低调一些

0r a slightly toned-down version of ourselves.

我只是不想这又变成"小卡秀"

I just don't want this to become an episode of "The Cam Show."

- 天呐 大家都喜欢"小卡秀" -我知道

- 0h, my gosh. People love "The Cam Show." - Yes, I know.

- 你也看"小卡秀" -我确实看

- You watch "The Cam Show." - I do watch it.

- 是提前预约才能看到 -好吧

- It's appointment viewing. - Okay.

- 你好 -你们好 是参加亲子课的吗

- Hi! - Hi! Are you here for Toddler Time?

是的 我是米奇尔 这是卡梅隆

Yes. I-I'm Mitchell. This is Cameron.

- 还有我们的女儿莉莉 -你好

- And this here is Lily. - Hello.

真好 欢迎呀

0h, well! Welcome.

我们在这儿轮流吹气球呢

We're all over here taking turns blowing bubbles.

多好玩啊 对小孩子而言

Well, how nice for... the babies.

是啊

Mm-hmm.

恐怕我会招架不住啊

This is gonna be really difficult.

才跟我保证 过了不到10分钟

Ten minutes after making a promise to me,

他就把车不上锁扔在这里

he leaves his bike unlocked.

我现在满脑子都是克莱尔的河东狮吼

All I can hear is Claire's voice in my head-

"他不知道负责任

"He's not responsible.

你根本不该给他买车"

You never should have given him a bike."

我知道 我模仿克莱尔超像的

I know. I do a pretty good Claire.

所以我决定给他个教训

So I decided to teach him a lesson...

让他以为自己的车被偷了

and let him think his bike was stolen.

我知道这手段有点恶劣

And I know that sounds kind of rough,

但有时候做爹的就要狠一些

but sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy.

不好意思 谢谢

Excuse me! Thank you.

左边 我的左边 你右边

On your left! My left. Your right!

大家好 今天有个新家庭加入我们

Everyone, we have a new family joining us today.

大家好 我是米奇尔 一名律师

Hi. I'm, uh, Mitchell, and I am a lawyer.

我是卡梅隆 暂时待业

I- I'm Cameron, and I'm currently not working,

所以我有很多时间烹饪 打篮球 还有

which gives me more time to grill and shoot baskets and-

还有这是莉莉

And this is Lily.

好 我们以问候舞作为开场舞

Okay, we're gonna start with the Hello Dance,

然后玩积木 手指画

and then we're gonna move on to blocks, then finger painting,

最后跳"家庭之舞"

and then we're gonna do our Family Dance.

好了 谁想先开始

All right. Who wants to start us off?

P.J小朋友先来

Dance us in, P. J.!

- 她真可爱 -谢谢夸奖

- She's adorable. - Oh, thank you.

- 7个月大吗 -8个月

- Seven months? - Uh, eight.

噢 会抓东西了吗 会走路了吗

0h! Is she grabbing or scooting yet?

是的 都会呢

Yes. Absolutely.

我是说 她不是手在乱抓 就是脚在乱走

I mean, when she's not grabbin', she is- she is scootin'.

泰勒 进来跳吧

Dance us in, Tyler!

准备好了吗 好的 来吧

Are you ready? Okay. Here we go.

小卡 莉莉还不会抓不会走呢

Cam, Lily is not grabbing or scooting yet.

现在还不会 以后会的

Well, she's not doing it yet, but she will eventually.

不 你看 那么多小孩

No, but, see, a lot of these other kids,

他们都在抓东西

they're- they're grabbing.

我只是 给 拿着

I-I just- Here. Come-

莉莉 你看积木

Lily. Look at the block, huh?

把积木拿起来 莉莉

Grab the block, Lily.

- 抓着H -该你上场了莉莉

- Grab the "H." - Dance us in, Lily!

- 好的 我来搞定 -小卡

- Okay. I got this. - Cam, just-

我知道 要压抑我的天赋

Yes, I know. Tamp down my natural gifts

然后像个直男一样笨舞

and dance like a straight guy.

不许拍屁屁

No slapping your own butt.

可不拍屁屁我怎么舞得起来

But that's how I make my horsey go.

谢谢大家

Thank you.

跳得很好

That was very good.

感觉很卑鄙

I feel dirty.

- 你好 -嘿 你好

- 0h, hey. - Hey! Hi.

- 嗨 -嗨

- Hi. - Hi.

真令人难堪

Uh, this is really embarrassing,

我把自己锁在外面了

but I locked myself out of my house.

噢 我总做这种傻事 别不好意思

0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed.

我想 你能不能帮帮我

I was- I was hoping you could help me.

有扇窗子开着 可我够不着

There's a window open, but I can't reach it.

能帮我吗

Would you mind?

- 好的 没问题 -太好了

- Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Great.

当然 你知道有句俗话说

0f course. You know what they say-

"每当上帝关上一扇门 他就打开一扇窗"

"Every time God closes a door, he opens a window."

不过对你的话 是他每次都把你锁在外面

0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out.

好的 情况如何

Okay, what do we got here?

我的魅力征服了她吗 是的

I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes.

我会趁机发展一下吗 不 不可能

Would I ever act on it? No. No way.

我老婆还健在呢

Not while my wife is still alive.

你真的不想喝点什么吗

Are you sure I can't get you something to drink?

是 不用了 我很好 真的

Yeah. No, I'm- I'm fine. Really.

如果我知道会有帅哥爬我家卧室的窗户

If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window,

我肯定会"清洗"一下的

I would have cleaned up a bit.

开玩笑吗 房里幽香怡人呀

Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there.

好像有乳液精油

Like lotions and oils...

那个 保湿用的 预防干裂

for... dry skin and, you know, calloused hands.

其实 是香烛

Yeah, it's a candle.

- 完了 -怎么了

- Uh-oh. - What's wrong?

- 自行车没了 -哦不

- The bike's gone. - Oh, no.

- 我帮你找找吧 -不用了谢谢

- Can I help you find it? - That's all right. Thank you.

好吧 谢谢你哦

0kay. Thank you!

为了教育他 我藏起了他的车

So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike,

之后 太离谱了

and then- crazy thing-

我放下了两分钟 就被人卷走了

I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me.

或许也是你爸想教育教育你呢

Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson.

够狠

Zinger.

那 这一辆能打个折吗

So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one?

- 可以加个铃铛 -成交

- I can throw in a bell. - Deal.

- 五块一个 -那不要了

- For five dollars. - No, sir.

那这次要买保险吗

So, you wanna go for the insurance this time,

或是继续给小偷做好事

or is it still for suckers?

够狠

Got me again.

够狠啊大哥

Well played, milord.

这次买保险 谢谢

I will take some insurance. Thank you.

在搞什么啊

What's going on in there?

- 第四步不是那样 -不管它

- That's not step four. - Don't worry about it.

- 上面说你应该... -怎么还管

- It says right here that you should- - That's worrying about it.

要不要喝点东西

I thought you guys might need a drink.

太想太想了

0h, you have no idea.

曼尼宝贝 我得去买点旅途要带的东西

Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip.

你跟爸爸好好玩 好不好

Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay?

周一见 亲亲

And I'll see you Monday. Mwah!

看到我的两个宝贝一起合作 好开心哦

It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together.

- 杰电到自己两次了 -好了曼尼

- Jay shocked himself twice. - 0kay, Manny.

- 我警告过他了 -是啊 他真会帮忙

- Well, I warned him. - Yep, he's been a big help.

看你们都有自己的小笑话了

Look at you two with your private jokes already.

就像高个子版的萨拉查和埃尔奥索

You're a regular Salazar and El Oso.

那可是哥伦比亚超有名的笑星搭档

It's a very big comedy team in Colombia.

埃尔奥索总打萨拉查的头

El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head

用梯子啊等等

with the ladder and things.

有时候他们还穿裙子

And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm.

他们不仅逗人笑 也让人深思

They make you laugh, but they also make you think.

你搞砸了 让我很没面子

You blew it. You made me look bad.

不 你让你妈和我都没面子 我们是个整体

No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team.

- 卢克你在吗 -爸爸

- Luke, you in there? - Hey, Dad.

嘿 小子

Hey. Hey, buddy.

今天很有意思吧 得到一辆新车

That was, uh- That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike.

- 太赞了 -我走以后出什么事了吗

- Yeah, it was awesome. - So, uh, what happened after I took off?

- 有事想跟我说吗 -没

- Anything you want to share with me? - Not really.

那 我去车库

So, if I, uh, went out to the garage,

拍个照什么的 也不会有意外咯

took a picture for a scrapbook, there'd be no surprises?

对不起 我不是故意的 我犯了个错

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake.

是啊 大错误

Yeah, a big mistake!

你让我很没面子

You're making me look really bad here.

我还告诉你妈说你已经懂得负责任了

I told Mom you were ready for this.

就刮花了一点点

It's just a scratch, Dad.

那不是重点 卢克 什么

That's not the point, Luke! What?

我骑上路的时候刮花了 对不起

I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I'm sorry.

那 没丢吗

So, it's not stolen?

没啊 怎么

No. Why?

那太好了

That's good,

因为 有很多坏人喜欢偷车

'cause... there are bad people out there who would steal a bike.

小偷什么的

Those are thieves.

你坐那儿反思一下为什么会刮花

You sit there and think about the scratch part.

刮花也不行

That's not good either.

我得修好这楼梯

I gotta fix that step.

我不在的时候别再刮花东西了

So don't scratch anything while I'm gone,

痒的话可以挠挠 那个不一样

unless it itches. That's different.

好消息是 卢克的车还在

The good news is, Luke has his bike.

更好的消息是

More good news-

我偷了个野孩子的车 给他上了一课

I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike.

最好的消息是 克莱尔什么都不知情

Best news- Claire knows nothing.

那么 新车就丢在

So, I figure I'll just dump the new bike

我偷车的地方好了

where I stole the first bike.

那样的话 丢车的孩子拿到车

That way, random kid gets his back,

新车也不会引发很多尴尬的问题

and this new bike doesn't raise a lot of embarrassing questions...

比如我为什么要多买一辆

like why I had it

或谁爬进了谁的卧室窗户

or who boosted who through a bedroom window.

就那样 皆大欢喜

So, everybody's happy.

狗娘养...你给我的螺丝刀不对

Ah, son of a- You gave me the wrong screwdriver.

也许是你使用方法不对

Maybe you're just using it wrong.

我爸爸什么工具都搞得定

My dad's great with tools.

他不用一分钟就能拆掉车轮子

He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute.

去酒庄散散心 去酒庄散散心

Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country.

对不起

Sorry!

- 我想我胳膊断了 -放松 没断

- I think my arm is broken. - Relax. It's not broken.

你怎么知道 你什么都不知道

How do you know? You don't know anything.

一点安全意识都没有

You have no concern for safety.

- 砸得又不重 -直接说不就得了

- Because it didn't hit you that hard. - Why don't you just say it?

- 你不想我在身边 -你猜怎么 你说对了

- You don't want me around. - You know what? Right now, I don't!

我也不想跟你在一起 我要我爸爸

I don't wanna be with you either. I'm gonna go wait for my dad.

可你走了 我怎么能完成呀

0h, but- but if you leave, how will I ever finish?

你知道吗 我真希望你没娶我妈

You know what? I wish you never married my mom.

- 我讨厌住在这里 -你以为我喜欢这样

- I hate living here. - You think I like this arrangement?

我有两辆跑车闲置在车道上

I got a two-seater parked in the driveway!

我真不理解

I mean, I don't understand.

为什么你要背着我做这做那

Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?

- 我觉得太搞了 -真的吗

- I actually think it's pretty funny. - You do?

真的 是的

I do. Yes.

你偷了一个倒霉孩子的车

I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid,

然后你又把车丢了

and then the bike gets stolen from you.

太搞笑了

It's hilarious.

- 我的风格 是不是 -是啊

- Classic me, right? - Yeah!

那车丢的时候你在哪儿呢

So, where were you when it got stolen?

我当时在加油呢

Oh, I was getting some gas.

是吗 你加油的时候竟然不在车旁边吗

Uh-huh. You don't stand near the car when you get gas?

在啊 可是 我进去拿了瓶汽水

Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda

因为我渴了

because I was thirsty,

如果我有汽水 我就不会口渴了

and if I had a soda, I wouldn't be thirsty anymore.

我买了一罐 就在那边喝完了

So I bought one, then I drank it all right there,

所以现在手中才没有空瓶

which is why I don't have the can.

亲爱的 请你 慢慢回忆

Well, honey, please, let's try to remember

我是你妻子 不是你妈

that I'm your wife, not your mom.

以后不用有事瞒着我 好吗

So in the future, you don't need to hide things from me. Okay?

- 好的 -好的

- 0kay. - Okay.

- 好了 -噢 太好了

- 0kay. - Oh! Oh, yeah.

- 再继续抱抱 没够呢 -菲尔你做什么

- You get back here, you! - What are you doing, Phil?

我就是太爱你了

I just love ya so darn much!

- 我知道 我也爱你 你弄疼我了 -进去吧

- I know. I love you too, but that hurts. - Let's get you inside.

- 嗨 -我知道 好疼啊

- Hi. - I know. That's hurting a lot.

- 性感熊抱 -嗨 你们好啊

- This is a hot one. - Hello! Hi there!

- 又见面了 -你好

- Hi again. - Oh, hi.

我找到你的车了

I, uh, found your bike.

太好了 你

Oh, good! You-

- 是在加油站的吗 -不 在我家

- At the gas station? - No, at my house.

我邻居看到车倒在我门口 帮我放到车库了

One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage

那会儿你正在我卧室里 所以...

when you were in my bedroom, so-

我的典型风格?

Classic me?

快点宝贝 拿起积木

Come on, honey. Grab the block.

看 就像他那样 加油啊

See, like he did. You gotta do that.

- 像他那样拿起来 -最近看电影了吗

- You gotta grab it like him. - So, seen any movies lately?

有啊

Uh, yeah.

我丈夫和我租了

You know, my husband and I just rented,

《妈妈咪呀》 我很喜欢

uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked,

只是觉得选梅丽尔·斯特里普做女主角不合适

but I don't know that Meryl Streep was the right choice.

你觉得呢

What did you think?

有没有搞错啊

Excuse me.

让梅丽尔·斯特里普去演蝙蝠侠都可以

Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice.

她是完美的

She's perfection...

无论她有没有跟克莱默离婚 穿没穿普拉达

whether she's divorcing Kramer, whether she's wearing Prada.

更不用说《苏菲的选择》了

Don't even get me started on Sophie's Choice.

想想我都动情

I get emotional thinking about it.

她根本无法原谅自己

She couldn't forgive herself.

我觉得她还好

I guess she was okay.

真的吗 不是吧

Really? Ooh.

拿起积木 亲爱的

Grab the blocks, sweetheart.

- 怎么都没兴趣 -亨利在堆积木吗

- You're not even interested in it. - Is Henry stacking?

做得好啊亨利

Good job, Henry!

做得好

Good job!

Q R S T U V

Q-R-S T-U-V

W X Y 还有Z

W-X-Y and Z

我现在知道我的

Now I know my-

哇噢 莉莉

Whoa, Lily! Oh!

要不要这么高啊

Not so high. Wow!

- 人生重要一刻啊 -是啊

- That is a big moment for her. - Yeah.

你要份录像吗

Would you like a videotape?

那个 不用

Uh, you know, I don't-

我都不知道她还能不能再做一次

I don't know if I can actually get her to do it again, so-

我们的课都有录像的

Well, we tape all of our classes.

父母自己带相机不好

We don't like parents bringing cameras in.

那样他们就不能一起参与了

It keeps them out of the moment.

课后我给你一份录像

I'll get you a copy after class.

太棒了 好的 谢谢你

That's super. Yeah. Great. Thank you.

小卡 小卡 快走

Cam. Cam, let's go.

我不知道我怎么了

I don't know what's happened to me,

可我刚刚盗取了一个婴儿的知识产权

but I just stole a baby's intellectual property.

- 什么 -今晚的新闻会曝光我的

- What? - You'll see it tonight on the news.

- 别说了快走吧 -快看谁来了

- Come on. Let's just go. - Oh, look who's here!

- 安东和斯科特 -抱歉我们晚了

- Anton and Scott! - Sorry we're late!

不是我的错 旁边这位爷

Don't look at me. The eye candy here can't leave the house...

不在镜子前打扮个20分钟是不会出门的

without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror.

开什么玩笑啊

Are you kidding me?

真的很抱歉

I am so sorry.

看那对基神 我本可以在这里大放光彩的

Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd.

是你剪断了我翱翔的"基翅"

But you had to clip my wings-

而你曾是那翅膀下助力的风

which you used to be the wind beneath.

我知道 对不

I know. I'm sor-

这个班让我发疯了

This class has turned me into a complete monster.

我 我只是 我会补偿你的 走吧好不

I'm- I'm just- I'll make it up to you. Let's just go.

好了 亲子舞时间到

Okay, it's time for Parents Dance.

大家都为自己的孩子起舞

Everybody dance for your baby!

你想跳 是不是

You wanna do it, don't you?

好想好想

I do.

我想为我的宝贝起舞

I wanna dance for my baby.

- 好吧 上吧 去吧 -真的吗

- All right. Go on. Get in there. - You sure?

开足马力跳起来吧 去吧

Make that horsey move. Go ahead.

加油 加油

Go, go!

我想我受伤了

0h, I think I hurt myself.

你好啊 哈维尔

Hello. Hey, Javier.

曼尼在外面等你呢

Manny's waiting for you outside.

什么 为什么来不了

What? Why not?

等会儿

Hold that thought.

他儿子坐在路边 等着去迪斯尼乐园

His son's sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland,

可我们的超人爸爸沉浸于赌博不能自拔

and Superman can't drag himself away from a craps table,

却说我是混蛋

and I'm the jerk.

听着

Say, listen.

I, uh-

- 很抱歉 我有坏消息 -什么

- Sorry, but I got some bad news. - What?

你爸爸来不了了

Your dad couldn't make it.

为什么

Why not?

飞机票卖光了

The plane was full,

有个老奶奶回不了家 他把票让给了她

and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat.

- 你瞎编的 是不是 -不是

- You're making that up, aren't you? - No.

他就是不愿意来

He just didn't want to come.

开什么玩笑 他很难过 他很想见你

Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you.

你看他送什么来了

In fact, look what he sent.

- 豪华轿车吗 -是啊

- A limo? - Yeah.

他让我和你妈妈带你去迪斯尼乐园

He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland.

- 我跟你说我爸爸超赞的 -是啊 他是个王子

- I told you he was an awesome dad. - Yeah, he's a prince.

那么 成为好父亲的秘诀是什么

Okay. The key to being a good dad?

有时候事情会如你所愿

Sometimes things work out just the way you want.

比赛谁先到路口

Race you to the end.

那主意可不妙 对你来说

That is not a good idea... for you.

有时候则事与愿违

Sometimes they don't.

但你要坚持

You gotta hang in there.

因为当一切尘埃落地

Because when all is said and done,

一个好父亲的大部分特征

90% of being a dad...

就会自然出现

is just showin' up.

喂 那是我的车

Hey! That's my bike!

我 不是

Oh, I don't, uh-

那个

Well-

- 你 -我是来还你的

- You- - I was giving it back!

她无法原谅自己

She couldn't forgive herself.

但是

And...

她又不得不做出选择

she had to choose.

我想因为现在我有了

I think because now I have-

我们有了 我们有了

we have- we have-

我们有了莉莉

we have Lily,

很难想象那样的境地

it's so hard to imagine being put in that position.

如果我要在莉莉和米奇尔中选一个

If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell,

我想 我会选择

I mean, I would choose-

我不知道 我不知道

I don't know! I don't know!

我不知道

I don't know!

我不知道

I don't know!

,