3岁以上英语表达(英语口语跟他学)(1)

We sedated her too heavily.

镇定剂的药量太多了

Well, if this is her sedated,

如果这是她镇定的样子

I'd hate to see her otherwise.

其他样子我真不敢想象

We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed.

我们都同意达维娜必须牺牲

There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads

没必要再让她这么闹腾下去

in the meantime.

搞得天翻地覆

No way! You're not touching her!

不行,我不许你碰她

3岁以上英语表达(英语口语跟他学)(2)

Ok. I'll let you have that one.

好吧,那一拳算我让你的

Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm

马塞尔,我也很不希望达维娜受伤

less than I, but there is no scenario here

但是这件事

in which we simply wait this out.

不是等待能解决的

She's going to die.

她会死

3岁以上英语表达(英语口语跟他学)(3)

According to Sophie,

说这话的女巫

the witch who screwed over everybody here.

把大家都玩弄得很惨

The harvest was working before it was stopped.

她说收获祭确实起了作用,直到被中断

If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux

索菲本不信这一切

can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected,

现在都能相信这些女孩可以重生

then I, also, am a believer.

那我也选择相信

I saved Davina from the harvest,

在收获祭上我救下了达维娜

and now you want me to just hand her over?

现在你却叫我把她拱手相让

Do you think that I'm happy about this?

你难道觉得我愿意吗

If the witches complete the harvest,

如果女巫们完成了收获祭

not only do they regain their power.

她们不仅会重新得到魔力

We lose our weapon against them.

我们也会失去对付她们的武器

The earthquake I was willing to chalk up

地震,我可以理解为

to hideous coincidence,

是可怕的巧合

but these winds?

可这些风呢

If Davina is not sacrificed,

如果达维娜不牺牲

then every inch of earth that shook,

刚刚颤抖过的每一寸大地

everything blowing about now

现在刮起的每一粒砂石

will soon be drenched in water

都会被洪水淹没

and consumed by fire.

被烈火吞噬

Oh! Now you care about the city.

是吗,现在你知道在乎这个城市了

We ought to. We built it.

我们本该如此,毕竟是由我们建立的

And we all saw it burnt to the ground twice.

我们都曾两次目睹这里被夷为平地

I will not let that happen again.

我不会再让那样的事发生

Do I make myself clear?

我说清楚了吗

Yeah.

清楚了

Yeah.

再清楚不过

Not a people person, are you, Niklaus?

你不怎么喜欢人类,是吗,尼克劳斯

Nonsense. I love people.

胡说,我最爱人类了

Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones

现在我就去警告那几个比较杰出的人类

in case the weather gets out of hand.

以防状况真的一发不可收拾

If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatist,

如果你喜欢做外交官

perhaps you'd like to come along.

也可以跟我一起去

No. Soon Sophie Deveraux

不,索菲?德弗罗

shall be consecrating Celeste's remains,

很快就会献祭塞莱斯特的遗体

3岁以上英语表达(英语口语跟他学)(4)

初代吸血鬼

and though her actions are reprehensible,

尽管她的行为是对死者的极大冒犯

still I should pay my respects.

我还是应该去表示悼念

Hey. Do you have a minute?

你有时间吗

Just on my way out.

正打算出去

Which one of us is the people person again?

我们俩谁比较亲民来着

美剧笔记

sedate安静的;沉着的;给…服镇静剂

Her life was sedate, almost mundane.

她的生活很平静,几乎有些枯燥。

rsurrect [rezə'rekt] 使复活;复兴;挖出

Today I stand before you as someone who was able to resurrect his life and career.

今天展现在你们面前的我,是一个能够重塑自己生活和事业的我。

hand over 交出;移交

When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

付出租车费用的时候不需要像拿出备忘录时那么细心——随便抓出一张钞票给司机就行了,拿出来的钱总是正好的。

chalk up记下;取得;归咎于

All of us are eager to chalk up good results in the evaluation tests.

我们都渴望在评估考试中得到好的分数。

prominent 'prɑmɪnənt] . 突出的,显著的;杰出的

In the process of practice it is not prominent this is because I should improve my English level.

但在实习的过程中这个优势却并不突出,这都是因为我的专业水平有待提高。

diplomatist [dɪ'plomətɪst] 外交家;外交官

Finally he realized his dream of being a famous diplomatist.

最终他实现了做一个有名的外交家的梦想。

reprehensible [,rɛprɪ'hɛnsəbl] 应斥责的;应该谴责的

It may all sound reprehensible, but I am afraid it’s called politics.

一切听上去应受谴责,但恐怕这就是政治。

people person有人缘的人;善于与人打交道的人;受欢迎的人

Parents can often say, “Oh, Johnny could stay outdoors playing in the dirt all day long,” or “Susie is such a people person”.

家长们常说:“噢,强尼可以一整天呆在外面玩泥土。”或者“苏西就是这样一个喜欢和人打交道的人。”

,