Mary Alice Voiceover:After eVery party comes the time for cleaning.Attend to the champagne that was spilled...the knickknacks that got broken...the food that went uneaten.

每个派对之后,都面临着打扫,我们要处理撒了的香槟,打碎了的小玩意儿,吃剩的食物。

Gabrielle:Oh, here,let me take that.

来,把这教给我。

Mary Alice Voiceover:...and whatever other messes need cleaning up.

和其它需要整理的烂摊子。

Lynette: So, uh, Gaby...you know that thing you and Tom did tonight?The... the kiss?

那么加布,你跟汤姆今晚干的那件事,就是那个吻。

Gabrielle:Was that hysterical?The look on Tom's face!

够歇斯底里吧?汤姆的表情太精彩了。

Lynette: Yeah.I know this sounds silly,but...it kind of bugged me.

我知道这听上去很傻,但我觉得有些困扰。

Gabrielle:You're not serious.

你不是认真的吧。

Lynette: Yeah, I am.I don't...I don't want to make a big deal out of it,but, uh,could you maybe not do that again?

我是认真的,我也不想,不想把事情搞大,但是你能不能以后不那么做了。

Gabrielle:Okay.

当然。

Lynette:Thanks.

谢谢。

Gabrielle:Okay.

好的。

Susan:Hey, what happened to the Applewhites?I thought you were gonna invite them.

爱波怀特那家怎么回事?我以为你会邀请他们呢。

Bree:I did.Betty never R.S.V.P.'d.

我有啊,贝蒂没有回复我。

Edie:What do you guys think about the Applewhites?

你们觉得爱波怀特那一家怎么样?

Susan:I like 'em, very nice.

我喜欢他们,很好的人。

Bree:Very...interesting.

有意思

Susan:Right, interesting.

没错,很有意思。

Edie:Hmm, they weird me out, too.

我也觉得他们怪怪的。

Susan:Well, that's not what we're saying.

我们不是那个意思。

Bree: Not exactly, anyway.

至少不完全是。

美剧学句型(看美剧学口语makea)(1)

玛丽.艾莉丝:每个派对之后,都面临着打扫,我们要处理撒了的香槟,打碎了的小玩意儿,吃剩的食物。 加布丽尔:来,把这教给我。 玛丽.艾莉丝:和其它需要整理的烂摊子。 勒奈特:那么加布,你跟汤姆今晚干的那件事,就是那个吻。 加布丽尔:够歇斯底里吧?汤姆的表情太精彩了。 勒奈特:我知道这听上去很傻,但我觉得有些困扰。 加布丽尔:你不是认真的吧。 勒奈特:我是认真的,我也不想,不想把事情搞大,但是你能不能以后不那么做了。 加布丽尔:当然。 勒奈特:谢谢。 加布丽尔:好的。 苏珊:爱波怀特那家怎么回事?我以为你会邀请他们呢。 布里:我有啊,贝蒂没有回复我。 伊迪:你们觉得爱波怀特那一家怎么样? 苏珊:我喜欢他们,很好的人。 布里:有意思 苏珊:没错,很有意思。 伊迪:我也觉得他们怪怪的。 苏珊:我们不是那个意思。 布里:至少不完全是。

,