,我来为大家科普一下关于i think you will be后面接什么?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

i think you will be后面接什么(Youalwayshave)

i think you will be后面接什么


1. That sales girl that sold us the water heater - she had a cute figure.

那个卖热水器给我们的销售小姐,她长得很不错啊。

figure: 外型、外貌

2.Yeah, I guess. I didn't notice

大概吧,我没注意。

3.Oh how can you say, she was so your type, big breasts, really curvy.

哦,怎么可能?她是你喜欢的类型,胸部丰满,曲线玲珑。

curvy: 弯曲的

4.What are you doing?

你干嘛?

5.Nothing. I'm just saying you prefer women that are really curvy,like that sales girl or Claire

没什么,我说你喜欢曲线好的女人。比如那个销售小姐或者Claire。

6.There's only one type that I prefer. You.

我从来只喜欢一种类型,就是你。

7.Aww....You kiss as though that would end this conversation, and it so won't.

别以为你亲了我就没事了。没那么简单。

8.Why am I trouble, I haven't done anything wrong.

为什么?我又没做错什么?

9.The only reason you made love to me the other night was because you had just seen Claire naked.

你那晚会和我做爱,是因为你刚刚看到了Claire的裸体。

10.What-? Aw, crap.

噢?见鬼。

11.Claire is a great nanny.It would be stupid to lose her over something like this.

Claire是个好保姆 为这种事失去她,那真是太蠢了。

12.You and I have had crushes before. We always tell each other.We laugh about it. It's no big deal.

.你和我都喜欢过别人,我们都向对方坦白,然后一笑置之,没什么大不了的。

crush: 迷恋的对象

What worries me about this is you're denying you're obviously attracted. Why?

我之所以担心是因为,你明明被吸引然而你却否认。为什么?

13.I'm not denying anything.

我没有否认任何事。

14.Oh, so you are attracted to her.

哦,那你的确被她吸引了。

15.I didn't say that.我没这么说。

16.What are you doing?你干嘛?

17.We are not going anywhere until you confess you have the hots for our nanny.

在你承认你被我们的保姆吸引之前,我们哪儿也不去。

Tom, its okay. She's attractive.

Tom, 没关系. 她很诱人。

Men by nature are drawn to fertile young women with whom they can plant their seed.by

男人天生就对丰满有魅力的女性没有抵抗力。

18.It's the basic flaw of your gender. I get it. Just do me the honor of-

这是你性别上的硬伤,我明白。可否让我

19.Uh, we'd all like to get out of here. Is there a problem?

我们都想离开这儿,有什么问题吗?

20.My husband won't admit that he has lust in his heart.

我丈夫不承认他心里有色欲。

Can you give us a minute?

给我们一点时间好吗?

21. Lynette. Claire is attractive, yes. But I am not attracted to her.

Lynette,Claire是很迷人,但我没被她吸引。

Look, if I thought for even a second that there was any danger in having Claire around,

哪怕我有一瞬间意识到Claire会威胁到我们的感情

I'd be the first to get rid of her

我会首当其冲辞退她。

It's you! You're the one! You always have been and you always will be.

而你才是我的唯一。我将永远忠诚于你。

22.All right, hold your water.

好吧,合情合理。

,