Offering Service主动提供服务May I help you, Sir/Madam?,接下来我们就来聊聊关于餐厅礼貌用语大全?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!

餐厅礼貌用语大全(餐饮情景礼貌用语)

餐厅礼貌用语大全

Offering Service主动提供服务

May I help you, Sir/Madam?

先生/女士,我可以帮您吗?

May I be of assistance, Sir/Madam?

先生/女士,我能帮上忙吗?

Would you like to have…..?

您愿意吗?

May I offer you …..?

我能为您提供….吗?

Responding To Customer Request对客人要求的回应

Yes, certainly Sir/Madam

好的,先生/女士

All right, Sir/Madam

好的,先生/女士

Immediately, Sir/Madam

先生/女士,我马上去做

Customer Who Need Help协助客人

May I help you?

我能帮您忙吗

Let me help you with your …,Sir/Madam

先生/女士,让我帮您拿…好吗

Let me get you a …please Sir/Madam

先生/女士,请让我帮您取…吧

Would you like to sit here, Sir/Madam?

先生/女士,您坐这儿好吗?

May I assist in any way?

有什麽我能帮到您的吗?

Giving Directions为客人指引方向

Go straight ahead, please

请您一直往前走

Please turn left/right at the first corner

请在第一个拐弯处左/右转

Please go down to the lobby

请到一楼大堂

Sorry, I’m not sure. If you wait a moment, I’ll be glad to find out for you

抱歉,我不是很清楚。如果您不介意稍候的话,我很乐意帮您问清楚

Let me show you the way

让我领您去吧

Please follow me

请跟我来

Referring Customer When You Do Not Know当你不知道时将客人引荐给其他同事

I am sorry, Sir/Madam, The …Department is responsible for…

很抱歉,xxx部门专门负责这类事

I shall contact the …Department to check…

我帮您跟他们联系一下好吗?

The people in our …Department can answer that question for you, Sir/Madam

先生/女士,我们的XXX部门可以回答你的这个问题

May I ask them to contact you?

我请他们跟您联系好吗?

When You Do Not Understand当你不明白\不理解时

Sorry, could you please speak more SLOWLY/LOUDLY

抱歉,能请您说的慢点儿吗/大声儿吗?

I am sorry, I do not understand. I’ll get my superior for you

对不起,我听不清懂您的话,我这就找我的上司过来

I am sorry, could you please repeat that?

对不起,能请您重复一遍吗?

When The Customer Says “Excuse Me”当客人说“劳驾、请问时”

I am sorry, how may I help you?

对不起,请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?然后面对客人,聆听他的要求

May I repeat that, Mr./Ms…?

先生/女士,我重复一下您的要求好吗?

Thank you very much, Sir/Madam

非常感谢您给我们带来生意!

It is my pleasure

为您服务是我的荣幸

You are most welcome

真诚欢迎您的光临

Glad to be of service

很乐意为您服务

Checking 查询、咨询

Let me check for you, Sir/Madam

先生/女士,我去给您查一下

Certainly Sir/Madam, I will check for you

好的,我去给您查一下

Please wait a moment, Sir/ Madam , I will try to find out for you

请您稍等,我这就去给您查清楚

I will check and come back to you as soon as possible

我去给您查询一下,然后尽快答复您

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I have checked

对不起,让您久等了,我查问过了(我已通知XXX部门)

Thank The Customer感谢客人

Thank you very much, Sir or Madam

先生\女士,非常感谢您给我们带来生意

It’s my pleasure!

为您服务是我的荣幸!

You are most welcome

真诚欢迎您的光临

Glad to be of service

很乐意为您服务

Fare welling The Customer与客人道别

Goodbye, Sir or Madam(Mr.\Ms)

先生\女士,再见,欢迎下次光临

Thank you fur coming! We hope to see you again soon

感谢您的光临!希望能很快再次为您服务

Thank you for staying with us. Have a pleasant journey

谢谢您选择了我们酒店。祝您旅途愉快

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us

希望您住在我们这儿的这些天都很愉快

Have a pleasant flight\trip

旅途愉快!一路顺风!

Ask Customer To Do Something 请求客人做某事

Excuse me, Sir\Madam, could you please(sign\wait etc.)here?

对不起,先生\女士,请您(签上名或稍后)好吗?

Could I have(request),Sir\Madam?

先生\女士,我可以(某要求或做某事)吗?

Would you like to----?

您是否愿意----?

Excuse me, Sir\Madam, could you please follow me

打扰,先生\女士,请跟我来好吗?

Would you please print\spell your full name for me, Sir\Madam?

先生\女士,能麻烦您将您的姓名有正楷写出来吗?

Customer Offer Something Out Of Politeness客人出于客气而赠送某物时

Thank you. You are very kind.

您真是太客气了,心意领了就行了

It’s very kind of you, but thank you.

谢谢您,不必这么客气送我礼物了。

You are very kind, but I cannot accept.

您真是太客气了,可我不能收(心意我领了就行了)

Short Delays(less than 5 minutes)短时延误(少于5分钟)

Just a moment, please, Sir\Madam

请您稍后,先生\女士

This may take a few minutes, Sir\Madam

可能会等几分钟,先生\女士

I’ll be with you in a moment ,Sir\Madam

先生\女士,我稍等一会儿就为您服务

Sorry to keep you waiting, Sir\Madam

很抱歉让您等候,先生\女士

I’m sorry about the delay.

不好意思要让您耽待一会儿

Long Delays(more than 5 minutes)长时间延误(超过五分钟)

I’m sorry, Sir\Madam, This may take about ---minutes. Is that all right?

我很抱歉,先生\女士。可能会等上---分钟,您看行吗?

I’m sorry for the delay, Sir\Madam. It will just be a few minutes longer. Will that be all right?

对不起,先生\女士,可能等候的时间会稍久一点,您看有问题吗?

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience, Sir\Madam, but this may take a few minutes longer.

真不好意思,先生\女士,给您造成不便我深表歉意,可能需要再多等几分钟。

Apologizing For An Inconvenience对所造成的不便致歉

I’m very sorry, Sir\Madam. Thank you for your co-operation\patience\understanding.

我深表歉意,先生\女士,多谢您的合作\耐心\体谅

I’m terribly sorry we are not permitted to do this.

十分遗憾我们不允许这样做

I’m terribly sorry. There could have been some mistake.

我真是很抱歉,可能是什么环节出了差错

I do apologize

我诚心向您道歉

I’m sorry, Sir\Madam, I’ll look into the matter at once.

对不起,先生\女士,我马上去查一下

Accepting Complaints\Criticisms接受投诉、批评

Thank for telling us, Sir\Madam. I assure you we shall do our best to ensure it will not happen again. Please accept our apology.

谢谢您告诉我们,先生\女士。我向您保证我们会尽全力不让这种事情再发生。请您接受我们的歉意

Please accept our apologize. I shall let the person in charge know.

请接受我们的道歉。我会转告有关负责人的

I’m sorry for what happened. It must be very annoying.

对于所发生的事我很抱歉。这种事情肯定很让人生气

I’m sorry to hear that. You must be very annoying.

听到这种事情我很抱歉。您一定很生气。

When The Customer Asks If He May Takes Something客人要求带走某物时

Certainly, Sir\Madam let me help you.

可以的,先生\女士,请让我帮您拿。

Go ahead please, you’ re welcome.

您请随便。您的要求是我们的荣幸。

Yes, sure, allow me.

可以,让我来吧。

Polite Denial委婉的否决

I am afraid not. Sorry, Sir\Madam.

恐怕不行,真对不起,先生\女士

I’m afraid not, unfortunately.

很遗憾,我看恐怕不行。

When The Customer Apologizes By Saying “Sorry”当客人说“抱歉、对不起”时

That’ all right.

没关系

It’s does not matter.

没问题

It’s nothing serious.

不要紧

Breaking(Away From) A Conversation打断客人(中断谈话)

Excuse me, Sir\Madam, but I’m being called.

对不起,先生\女士,那边叫我了。

Excuse me for interrupting.

对不起,打断一下。

May I take up a few moment of your time?

可以占用您一会儿时间吗?

May I speak to you for a moment, Sir\Madam?

先生\女士,我可以跟您谈一下吗?

Will there be anything else, Sir\Madam?

先生\女士,还有别的什么需要我做的吗?

I’m sorry I’m being called away. Have a pleasant day, Sir\Madam.

真不好意思,我得去招呼那边了,先生\女士,祝您过的愉快!

Suggestive Selling推荐式销售

May I show you(item\service),Sir\Madam.

先生\女士,可以请您看一下我们的----吗?

Have you tried our ---?

您有没有试过我们的---呢?

May I suggest you ---?

我提一个建议好吗?\我建议您享用我们的---,您看行吗?

Would you like more ---?

您需要再来点儿---吗?

,