-Sheldon:Leonard? Leonard?Leonard?

-Leonard:Oh... This would be so much easier if I were a violent sociopath.

sociopath:反社会的人

哦... 如果我是个暴力反社会分子,这事就容易解决了。

-Sheldon:Leonard? Leonard?

-Leonard:What?

又怎么了?

-Sheldon:I was analyzing our lie, and I believe we're in danger of Penny seeing through the ruse.

analyze:分析 be in danger of:有...危险 see through:看穿 ruse:诡计

我在分析我们撒的谎,我觉得Penny很有可能会看出来的。

-Leonard:How?

怎么说?

-Sheldon:Simple: If she were to log onto www.socalphysixsgroup.org/activities/other, click on "Upcoming Events," scroll down to "Seminars," download the PDF schedule,

simple:简单的 log onto:登陆 click:点击 upcoming:即将出现的 event:活动 scroll down:(电脑屏幕上)从上到下移动(资料等) seminar:研讨会 download:下载 schedule:时间表

很简单:如果她访问了这个地址 www.socalphysixsgroup.org/activities/other,点击 "近期活动" 滚动到 "学术讨论会"下载了PDF格式的活动时间表

and look for the seminar on molecular positronium,well then, bippity, boppity, boo-- our pants are metaphorically on fire.

positronium:电子偶素 metaphorically:隐喻地 on fire:起火

找分子电子偶素的讨论会,然后吡噼吡噼咘,我们就火烧屁股了。

Well, sir, my trousers will not be igniting today.

ignite:点燃

好吧先生,我的裤子今天不会着火的。

6:30用英语怎么读语音(74-10-05:44登录点击...网络英文学起来)(1)

-Sheldon:Penny? Penny?Penny? Good morning.

Penny? Penny? Penny? 早上好啊。

-Penny:Do you have any idea what time it is?

你知道现在几点吗?

-Sheldon:Of course I do.

当然知道。

My watch is linked to the atomic clock in Boulder,Colorado. It's accurate to one-tenth of a second.

be linked to:联系 atomic clock:原子钟 Colorado:科罗拉多州 accurate to:精确到 one-tenth:十分之一 second:秒

我的手表是按照科罗拉多波尔得的原子钟调的时间,精确到十分之一秒。

But as I'm saying this, it occurs to me that, once again, your question may have been rhetorical.

occur to:被想到 rhetorical:修辞的

但我说这些的时候又想到了你不是真的要问我时间。

-Penny:What do you want?

有什么事吗?

-Sheldon:Remember how Leonard told you we couldn't come to your performance because we were attending a symposium on molecular positronium?

performance:演出,表演 attend:参加 symposium:讨论会

还记得Leonard告诉你我们不能去看你的表演是因为我们要去参加一个分子电子偶素的讨论会?

-Penny:I remember "symposium."

我记得"讨论会"

-Sheldon:Yes. Well... he lied.

是的呃.. 他撒谎了。

-Penny:Wait. What?

等一下,你说什么?

-Sheldon:He lied, and I'm feeling very uncomfortable about it.

uncomfortable:不安的

他说谎了,对此我觉得很不舒服。

-Penny:Well, imagine how I'm feeling.

想想我现在的感受吧。

-Sheldon:Hungry? Tired? I'm sorry; this really isn't my strong suit.

你饿了?很累?对不起,这个我真的不在行。

one’s strong suit:特长

,