Carlos:Gaby!

加布。

Gabrielle:Hey, Carlos. What's up?

卡洛斯,怎么了?

Carlos:My key won't work.

我的钥匙打不开门。

Gabrielle:That's probably because I had the locks changed.

可能是因为我换锁了。

Carlos:Gaby!

加布。

Gabrielle:Can't be too safe. You never know when someone might move in on you when you're not looking.

安全一点总没错。不经意间,就有人搬到我家来了。谁知道呢?

Gabrielle:Hello? There's an intruder breaking into my home. Can you tell them to come armed? I think he's Mexican.

喂,警察局吗?有人闯进我家来了。能让它们带上枪吗,他好像是墨西哥人。

Carlos:I'm telling you, I'm her husband. I bought her this house. My name is on the deed.

我跟你说了,我是她老公。我给她买的房子,房产证上有我的名字

Officer:Ma'am, if you're married, It's a matter of public record. I can find out very quickly.

夫人,如果他是你丈夫,肯定有记录。我很快就能查出来的。

Gabrielle:All right, but we're going through a very messy divorce, And he moved back in on me. And everyone knows the wife keeps the house, And the husband gets the crappy apartment. It's the American way.

我的离婚手续办得乱七八糟的,而且他还搬回来跟我一起住了。众所周知,太太继续住在大宅里,而丈夫搬进破旧的公寓里,美国就是这样的。

Carlos:Call my lawyer. This is all totally legal, and she knows it. She's just trying to get back at me.

找我律师吧,这完全合法。她也知道,她只是想报复我。

Officer:I hear that. You wouldn't believe the stuff my wife pulled when we split.

我明白了,你肯定不会相信,我离婚时,我老婆做了什么好事。

Gabrielle:Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't take sides! Police officers aren't allowed to take sides.I pay your salary.

你们不能偏袒他啊,警察怎么能有袒护行为。是我在给你薪水。

Officer:Ted, did you see that? This lady just assaulted me.

泰德,你看到了吗?这位女士刚才袭击了我。

Gabrielle:Oh. It was a swat. Ted, does this hurt?

只是拍了一下,泰德,会疼吗?

Gabrielle:Get your hands off me! Police brutality!

拿开你们的手,警察动粗了啊。

在你的房产证的后面加一个我(Mynameis)(1)

,