闹翻 fall out

1

(1) fall out “闹翻,反目”

英语解释为If you fall out with someone, you have an argument and stop being friendly with them。

(2) fall out with sb. “和某人闹翻”

(3) fall out over sth. “因为某事闹翻,因为某事争吵”

She has fallen out with her best friend.

她和她最好的朋友闹翻了。

When she was a teenager, they fell out.

她还年轻的时候,她们闹翻了。《绝望的主妇》

不能分开的英语怎么说(闹翻了英语怎么说)(1)

2

(1) falling-out n.“闹翻,争吵”

(2) have a falling-out “闹翻,反目,吵架”

Then our visions of the future began to diverge and eventually we had a falling-out.

随后我俩对公司前景的看法开始出现分歧,最后我们闹翻了。

diverge “(意见、兴趣等)分歧,相异”

Serena didn't attend my wedding yesterday because we had a falling-out last month.

塞丽娜没有参加我昨天的婚礼,因为我们上个月闹翻了。

渐行渐远 drift apart

1

(1) drift “漂流,漂移;漂泊”

(2) drift apart “(关系)逐渐疏远,渐行渐远”

英语解释为if people drift apart, their relationship gradually ends。

I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart.

我知道我们有点疏远了。

If you two didn't live in this building, then we'd drift apart.

如果你们俩离开了这栋楼,那我们会渐行渐远。

2

grow apart “(关系)渐渐疏远”

英语解释为if two people grow apart, their relationship becomes less close。

We've kind of grown apart in the past few years.

过去几年,我们之间渐渐疏远了。

We grew apart for years, and you left to find yourself, remember?

我们夫妻不和已经多年,你离开家去寻找自我,记得吗?

,