Saint gaudens 1907 golden eagle. Real gold. No!

1907年圣高登斯金鹰硬币 是真金 不要啊

Ethan was good to me, he always shared his food.

伊森对我很好 他总是分享他的食物

Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it?

还在你嘴里吗 你吞下去了吗

Wasn't my favorite treat. Come on, show me.

虽然不是我最喜欢吃的 让我看看

And he wanted it backe on come on. Why?

他想要回来 快给我 为什么

We made it. Hello! Ellen, Come in. Welcome.

我们准时到了 你好 爱伦 请进 欢迎光临

一条狗的使命贝利最后一集(电影Adog)(1)

I am qlad we were finally able to make it out here because l have been wanting to visit the field office for a while now.

我很高兴我们终于能来这里 我一直想看看外勤办公室

Oh yes, and it's... lt's so nice and quiet... out here in the suburbs. lt sure is. Yeah. yes.

这里真不错 郊区很安静 那当然 对

Well we're happy to have you.

我们非常开心你们能过来

So l've been meaning to say we uh, we're real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim, real impressed.

我是想说我们对你过去一年业绩的印象很深刻你做的非常好

You know, I'm glad you brought that up.

我很高兴你提到这个

Uh I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that.

我正好也想和你谈一下这件事

You know, I was thinking with the numbers so high, maybe it's time l get off the road and take an office position.

我觉得既然业绩这么好 也许是时候让我不再出差 转而去坐办公室了

Well, we we really need you on the road that's the backbone of the whole operation really.

我们需要你继续出差 你是整个业务的骨干精英

I'll be honest, Jim, you are one of our best traveling salesmen, I mean I would be crazy to take you out of the field.

吉姆说实话 你是最优秀的旅行推销员 我意思是 我疯了才会让你坐办公室

,