-Penny:What is this?

这是什么?

-Leonard:Oh,careful.

小心点。

That's my original series Battlestar Galactica flight suit.

original:原版的 flight:飞行 suit:套装

那是我的原版太空堡垒卡拉狄加太空服。

-Penny:Oh, why didn't you wear it on Halloween?

Halloween:万圣节

噢,你万圣节为什么不穿它?

-Leonard:Because it's not a costume. It's a flight suit.

costume:戏服 flight suit:太空服

因为这不是戏服,这是太空服。

-Penny:Okay, all right, moving on.

好吧,那我们继续找。

时间6:01分用英语怎么写(每个人都经历过的猛长期)(1)

Oh, wow, a paisley shirt.

paisley:(苏格兰)佩斯利涡纹旋花呢

哇噢,一件Paisley衬衫。

-Leonard:Uh-huh, it goes with my corduroy suit.

go with: 与…相配 corduroy:灯芯绒

和我的灯心绒西装是配套的。

-Penny:If you mean they should end up in the same place, then I agree.

如果你是说它们都应该被淘汰,那我同意。

Is this your only tie?

tie:领带

这不会是你唯一的领带吧?

-Leonard:Technically,yes.

technically:严格地说

严格地说,是的。

But if you'll notice... it's reversible.

notice:注意 reversible:可两面穿的

但你要是注意到...它可以翻面。

So it works as two.

就可以当两条用。

-Penny:Oh sweetie,I don't even think it works as one.

亲爱的,我觉得它连一条都算不上。

Is this all your clothes?

这就是你全部的衣服?

-Leonard:Yup.Everything since the eighth grade.

grade:年级

是的,从八年级以后开始的所有衣服。

-Penny:The... the eighth grade?

八...八年级?

-Leonard:My last growth spurt.

spurt:(速度、干劲、活动或感情的)短时激增,迸发

我最后一次猛长个子。

-Penny:Okay, well,I guess we're back to the corduroy suit.

好吧,我看我们还是试试那套灯心绒西装吧。

-Leonard:Great.

太好了。

-Penny:Yep.

是啊。

I said no. Put it down.

我说了不要,把它放下。

,