绘本赏析
小朋友们,今天给你们介绍的绘本是When I Was Little(当我小的时候)。在你们小的时候会做过哪些好玩的事情呢?你还记得吗?绘本中的小女孩回忆了她小的时候发生的事情以及和现在的自己做对比,非常的有意思,我们一起来看看吧! 绘本中主要以“When I was little, I ……”句型为主。
When I was little, I was a baby.
当我还小的时候,我是个小宝宝。
When I was little, I cried a lot.
当我还小的时候,我总是哭。
Now I use words.
现在,我已经会说话了。
No!
不!
When I was little, I didn't know I was a girl.
当我还小的时候,我不知道自己是个小女孩。
My mom told me.
是妈妈告诉我的。
When I was little, I had silly hair.
当我还小的时候,我的头发乱糟糟的。
Now I can wear it in ponytail or braids or pigtails or a pom-pom.
现在,我可以扎马尾辫、麻花辫、双辫子,还有丸子头。
When I was little,
当我还小的时候,
I didn't get to eat Captain Crunch or paint my toenails bubble-gum pink.
我不能吃麦片,也不能把脚趾甲涂成泡泡糖一样的粉色。
When I was little, I spilled a lot.
当我还小的时候,我经常碰洒东西。
My mom said I was a handful.
妈妈说,那时我是个小麻烦。
Now I'm helpful.
现在我成了她的小帮手。
When I was little, I rode in a baby car seat.
当我还小的时候,我要坐婴儿座椅。
Now I ride like a grown-up and wave at policemen.
现在我可以跟大人一样坐车了,还可以冲警察叔叔挥手。
When I was little, I went to Mommy and Me.
当我还小的时候,我跟妈妈去上亲子课。
Now I go to nursery school and I have teachers and cubbies and naptime and secrets.
现在,我上幼儿园了,有了老师,有了小柜子,有了午睡时间,还有了小秘密。
When I was little, I didn't understand time-outs.
当我还小的时候,我不知道什么是课间休息。
Now I do, but I don't like them.
现在我知道了,可是我并不喜欢。
When I was little, I made up words like "scoopeeloo".
当我还小的时候,我总是造一些奇奇怪怪的词。
Now I make up songs.
现在,我可以编歌给自己唱了。
When I was little, I swam in the pool with boys.
当我还小的时候,我跟男孩子们在泳池里游泳。
I still do, but now we wear bathing suits but we don't wear floaties.
现在,我们还是会一起游泳,不过我们穿上了泳衣,不再戴救生圈了。
When I was little, the slide at the park was so big.
当我还小的时候,感觉公园里的滑梯好大。
Now it's smaller,
现在,我感觉它变小了,
but I still like my granny to wait at the bottom for me.
但我还是喜欢奶奶站在下面等着我。
When I was little, I ate goo and yucky stuff.
当我还小的时候,我要吃一些粘糊糊、很难吃的东西。
Now I eat pizza and noodles and fruit and Chee-tos.
现在,我可以吃披萨、面条、水果和奇多薯条。
When I was little, I had two teeth.
当我还小的时候,我只长了两颗牙。
Now I have lots, and I know how to brush them.
现在,我有很多颗牙了,也学会了刷牙。
When I was little, I slept in a zoo.
当我还小的时候,我睡的婴儿床像个动物园。
Now I sleep in a big bed and get to play monkey.
现在,我可以睡在大床上了,还能玩玩具小猴。
I kissed my mom and dad good night every night.
每天晚上都亲吻爸爸妈妈,跟他们说晚安。
I still do,but only after they each read me a book and we play tickle torture.
现在我仍这么做,只不过在他们给我各读一个故事,以及玩挠痒痒的游戏之后。
When I was little, I didn't know what a family was.
当我还小的时候,我不知道家是什么。
When I was little, I didn't know what dreams were.
当我还小的时候,我不知道梦想是什么。
When I was little, I didn't know who I was.
当我还小的时候,我不知道我是谁。
Now I do!
现在,我全都知道了!
【END】
听完故事觉得不错的话可以朋友圈哦~
,