I Loved You

我曾经爱过你

Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金

I loved you; even now I may confess,

我曾经爱过你:即使现在我也会承认,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

在我的心灵里还没有完全消亡,

But do not let it cause you more distress,

但愿它不会再打扰你,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly

我曾经默默无语、毫无指望地爱过你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

我既忍受着羞怯,又忍受着嫉妒的折磨,

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

我曾经那样真诚、那样温柔地爱过你,

I pray God grant another love you so.

但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我爱你一样。

有个傻瓜曾经深深的爱着你(ILovedYou)(1)

,