Mary Alice Voiceover:"It's a fact that little girls dream of big, white wedding. Of course, the exact same thing can be said for big girls,some of whom can get incredibly anxious waiting for the boys in their lives to make those dreams come true."

小女孩都向往白色盛大的婚礼。当然长大后的女孩也同样向往不已,有些女人会非常焦急地期待着她身边的男人让他梦想成真。

Sophie: " Watch it, Susie."

小心点,苏苏。

Susan: "Mom, why don't you just go see a dressmaker?"

妈为什么你不直接找个裁缝?

Sophie: "Wait, I have the perfect idea. You get in the dress and I'll pin it." (to Mike) "We wear the same size."

等等,我有个好主意,你穿上它,我来别别针。我们的尺码一样。

Susan: "Since when?"

我什么时候和你尺码一样?

Sophie: "Since forever." (to Mike) "You have to leave, though. You can't stay. You can't see Susie in a wedding dress. Not until your big day."

一直都是啊。不过你得离开,你不能留在这儿。你不能看见苏苏穿婚纱,至少在你们大喜日子之前不行。

Susan: "Mom!"妈。

Mike: "No, it's not a problem. I can see her in it."

没事,我看她穿也无妨。

Sophie: "You can?"无妨?

Susan: "You can?"无妨?

Mike: "I assume you want to pick out your own wedding dress when we get married, right?"

我想我们结婚时你会自己挑选婚纱,是吧?

Sophie: "Oh, that sounds like a proposal."

这听起来像是在求婚。

Mike: "Did it?"像吗?

Susan: "Yeah, it did."

是的。

Mike: "Huh, what do you know?"

我还真不知道。

Sophie: "Are you planning to pop the question?"

你正在计划求婚吗?

Mike: "Well, if she knows it's coming, the question won't really 'pop' now, will it?"

如果她知道我要求婚的话,就没意思了,是不是?

Susan: "He's right, mom. Oh, I want it to be just like you do. You know, on your own terms and you get down on one knee and the whole production."

妈,他说得对。你怎么做我都会配合你。按你的计划来,你单膝跪下,然后该怎么来就怎么来。

Mike: "That's the plan."

主意不错。

Susan: "Well. Then I can wait. I can wait. I'm a good waiter."

那我等着,我能等,我乖乖地等着。

Mike: "Good."好。

Susan: "I was just wondering if, if there's a ballpark of how long I will have to wait. A week, a month, after lunch?"

我只是很好奇,有没有一个大致时间范围我需要等多久。一周、一个月、还是午饭后?

Mike: "Again, you're not waiting for the 'pop'."

还是那句话,让你知道就没意思了/惊喜了。

Susan: "Right, right, I'm sorry."

对对,我不该知道。

这是我们第一次见面的地方求婚词(Areyouplanning)(1)

玛丽艾莉丝:小女孩都向往白色盛大的婚礼。当然长大后的女孩也同样向往不已,有些女人会非常焦急地期待着她身边的男人让他梦想成真。 苏菲:小心点,苏苏。 苏珊:妈为什么你不直接找个裁缝? 苏菲:等等,我有个好主意,你穿上它,我来别别针。我们的尺码一样。 苏珊:我什么时候和你尺码一样? 苏菲;一直都是啊。不过你得离开,你不能留在这儿。你不能看见苏苏穿婚纱,至少在你们大喜日子之前不行。 苏珊:妈。 麦克:没事,我看她穿也无妨。 苏菲:妨? 苏珊:无妨? 麦克:我想我们结婚时你会自己挑选婚纱,是吧? 苏菲:这听起来像是在求婚。 麦克:像吗? 苏珊:是的。 麦克:我还真不知道。 苏菲:你正在计划求婚吗? 麦克:如果她知道我要求婚的话,就没意思了,是不是? 苏珊:妈,他说得对。你怎么做我都会配合你。按你的计划来,你单膝跪下,然后该怎么来就怎么来。 麦克:主意不错。 苏珊:那我等着,我能等,我乖乖地等着。 麦克:好。 苏珊:我只是很好奇,有没有一个大致时间范围我需要等多久。一周、一个月、还是午饭后? 麦克:还是那句话,让你知道就没意思了/惊喜了。 苏珊:对对,我不该知道。

,