Carlos: "Is that the baby's head?"

这是孩子的头吗?

Gabrielle: "No, it's his foot."

不,那是他的头。

Carlos: "That looks like a head to me."

我怎么看着像头。

Gabrielle: "Well, that settles it. When this baby's born, I'll be in charge of putting on the socks."

我们可先说好了。等孩子出生以后,我负责给他穿袜子。

Carlos: "You're glowing today, you know that? Pregnancy agrees with you."

你知道吗,你今天真是容光焕发,你怀孕时真美。

Gabrielle: "Yeah? Well, if you don't mind the hemorrhoids and the nausea, it's quite the party."

真的?如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话,怀孕倒是挺不错的。

Gabrielle: "I wonder where David is. He should have been here by now."

大卫跑哪去了,这会儿该到了。

Carlos: "So this new lawyer is good?"

这个新律师到底好不好。

Gabrielle: "He's quite the shark. You're gonna love him. He hasn't lost a case in six years. He argued in front of the State Supreme Court and he made our conjugal visit happen pretty damn fast."

他很 厉害,你一定会满意的。他六年来还没输过一场官司呢。他在州最高法院辩护过,而且我们的夫妻探视他办得可快了

Carlos: "Well, hey, I'm a fan already."

我光是听你说觉得他很棒了。

David: "Sorry I'm late."

对不起我迟到了。

Gabrielle: "Oh, David."

大卫,来了啊。

David: "Good to see you, Gabby. Carlos, I'm David."

很高兴见到你,加布,我是大卫,卡洛斯。

Carlos: "I don't think so."

我改变主意了。

Gabrielle: "What the hell are you doing?"

你搞什么名堂啊?

Carlos: "That guy's not gonna be my lawyer. Find a new one."

我不要他当我的律师,给我重新找一个。

绝望的主妇第八季01(Pregnancyagreeswith)(1)

卡洛斯:这是孩子的头吗? 加布丽尔:不,那是他的头。 卡洛斯:我怎么看着像头。 加布丽尔:我们可先说好了。等孩子出生以后,我负责给他穿袜子。 卡洛斯:你知道吗,你今天真是容光焕发,你怀孕时真美。 加布丽尔:真的?如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话,怀孕倒是挺不错的。 加布丽尔:大卫跑哪去了,这会儿该到了。 卡洛斯:这个新律师到底好不好。 加布丽尔:他很 厉害,你一定会满意的。他六年来还没输过一场官司呢。他在州最高法院辩护过,而且我们的夫妻探视他办得可快了。 卡洛斯:我光是听你说觉得他很棒了。 大卫:对不起我迟到了。 加布丽尔:大卫,来了啊。 大卫:很高兴见到你,加布,我是大卫,卡洛斯。 卡洛斯:我改变主意了。 加布丽尔:你搞什么名堂啊? 卡洛斯:我不要他当我得律师,给我重新找一个。

,